The Horns of War Ablazin

Jtkode

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1323465772' post='2871173']
I was going to say how much I am enjoying it and then I thought I'd just tl;dr:

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Jtkode. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 53413 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 561.143 miles of land, 187.048 technology, 561.143 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.
[/quote]
What kind of leader touts his personal success while his alliance is being crushed? :wacko:

@ARES members, y'all can do better than this.

I lol'ed.

You are basically the only one fighting back, Jtkode. I am not sure if you are realizing that. Currently, we aren't hitting an alliance. We are hitting a rogue and have a few collective tech raids at the same time. Go, get your alliance a !@#$@#$ war chest to stand a chance. Hell, I have a pathetic war chest, yet more money than all my three ARES opponents together.

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1323473479' post='2871327']
I lol'ed.

You are basically the only one fighting back, Jtkode. I am not sure if you are realizing that. Currently, we aren't hitting an alliance. We are hitting a rogue and have a few collective tech raids at the same time. Go, get your alliance a !@#$@#$ war chest to stand a chance. Hell, I have a pathetic war chest, yet more money than all my three ARES opponents together.
[/quote]

Your terms should be to hold ares at war until Jtkode leaves. I mean you're only fighting him and the people too inactive to even make it to PM.

Edited by Joe Stupid

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1323477279' post='2871439']
Your terms should be to hold ares at war until Jtkode leaves. I mean you're only fighting him and the people too inactive to even make it to PM.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]That's the only reason my three targets are currently not FAIL POWs. They hardly fight back, and all three of them have expressed an interest in surrender. It is just that they are not able to make it to FAIL POW. I don't understand it.[/color]

Sounds an awful lot like pouting to me.

and iggy the question was if I am having fun not ARES....though it would be the same answer cept I would have been a bit more cordial... to appease the shark trolls.

And I was going to say something else but it seems to me I forgot based on the fact that no one other than TSO should be recognized in this topic....save particularly the people whom im attacking that are butthurt that Im nuking them.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1323528749' post='2872556']

and iggy the question was if I am having fun not ARES....though it would be the same answer cept I would have been a bit more cordial... to appease the shark trolls.

And I was going to say something else but it seems to me I forgot based on the fact that no one other than TSO should be recognized in this topic....save particularly the people whom im attacking that are butthurt that Im nuking them.
[/quote]

These people have been staying with us for years, eating several nukes in many wars and paying one year of reparations. I doubt just another nuke is something they care about.

And one Frappochino, please. Venti.

...save particularly the people whom im attacking that are butthurt that Im nuking them.
[/quote]
Hah, don't flatter yourself. I plan to keep eating nukes long after you're ZIed.
Surrender or face annihilation! All your pixels are belong to us!

[quote name='Krispy' timestamp='1323531087' post='2872582']
Hah, don't flatter yourself. I plan to keep eating nukes long after you're ZIed.
Surrender or face annihilation! All your pixels are belong to us!
[/quote]

I vote for...

...annihilation.

My response from page 2 is still valid. If you guys desire peace, please send Dolan and not that fool. Otherwise we are sending Vandal and Krispy in the peace talks. And they soooo give a crap about morals in this game, trust me.

Edited by NoMercy

[/quote]

Just wondering what the color of the sky is in your world?

TSO, butthurt from nukes? Really get a clue please before you go talking out ur ARES.

[/quote]

As I've stated before. your nukes mean nothing, your words mean mothing, and my nation means nothing. If it did, I would have let TOP dog pile you with 3 bigger nations while I sat in Polar Mode. (Meaning go into PM and not come out. Nice how they let you declare on us and offer no support eh?) You delared and then let your alliance go in unprepared while your other top nations sit in PM. You were well above me in NS and at an extreme tech advantage. I had to max out my military just so I could reach you and I was the first one to declare on you knowing I was going to get blasted. You call that pouting? You know NOTHING about me, Krispy, or anyone else in TSO.

You have members LEAVING, Deleting, going into bill lock, or not fighting back. Those that are are going after inactives where they are safe. Keep blasting me JTKOde, All it does is lower my NS, my bills, and gives me more targets to get in range to if they aren't going into hippy mode. Meanwhile, you're 7500 Infra closer to ZI than I am. It's already getting to the point where you can't field enough troops to do full on GA's on more than one of us. How many improvement slots are you negative at now? Going to have to make that decision in 2 more weeks of war.

No Mercy's right. You don't want Krispy and I in the peace negotiations because personally, I really don't want the fun to end.

Edited by Vandal

I just pulled out of hippie mode. I was hoping that there would be someone to fight but with Jt losing NS faster than the Titanic gained water after the iceberg that seems less likely.

I also figured maybe Ruusan might decide to try and help you. Instead he is still in hippie. Can someone please ask him to come out and play? Power and I are hungry for a fight.

10 Nukes thwarted in a row! Mwahaha, the guys running my SDI finally woke up.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=The Sweet Oblivion&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance&View=A#nukes"]http://www.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Attack_Date&Search=The Sweet Oblivion&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance&View=A#nukes[/url]

Edited by Krispy

Where is the ARES bravado? I am looking at you Jtkode, or is being held down and repeatedly beaten causing you to reconsider your giant mistake? Perhaps Lord Hoth wants to take up the mantle? Or after a 36 hour, 15k NS loss keeping him quiet as well?

Edited by Mr Gross

It seems Lord Hoth's army has all but deserted him and it's just him sitting in his dilapidated fort launching nukes.

The longer your alliance sits and turtles, the harsher I'll recommend the reps to be. Either put up a fight or throw down your weapons.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1324097001' post='2880297']
Any updates to report? The people deserve to know...
[/quote]

Yes ARES is worthless, picture the Japanese kamikazes during Pearl Harbor flying cardboard planes. That would be similar to their performance this war.

haha, this is the BEST thread i've seen in a long ass time. I should have just killed ARES when I left the first time, take em out back and kill em the old yeller way. No, now you have to die a painful death at the hands of a VERY strong alliance.

[quote name='TheMadStork' timestamp='1324128173' post='2880522']
Yes ARES is worthless, picture the Japanese kamikazes during Pearl Harbor flying cardboard planes. That would be similar to their performance this war.
[/quote]
HEY! Cardboard has lots of good uses! Dont drag cardboard into this!