The Horns of War Ablazin

Jtkode

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1322980666' post='2861886']
http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=364965&Extended=1

ARES Deputy Minister of War....Surrenders after an entire 36 minutes at war.
[/quote]

I don't understand these people.

Don't want war? join a neutral alliance.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1322976844' post='2861669']

However, No one get excited for awesome attacks at update, TSO seem to be hiding behind some hippies. And to TSO, never come to me before a war and ever expect me to give you respect when you ask me to 'surrender' before attacks, I do wish you luck however, because you will need it.

[/quote]

1. Peace Mode jokes are lame.

2. It's not our fault that you attempt to spy on us, prior declaring war. I mean we knew you are coming 2 days ahead. We didn't hit you yesterday because our nations still can't get out, and there was a slim chance that you would come up with some "master plan". Well, it seems I was proven right when claiming that you are just a fool.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1322980666' post='2861886']
http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=364965&Extended=1

ARES Deputy Minister of War....Surrenders after an entire 36 minutes at war.
[/quote]

And Jtkode really whines about us offering him a straight surrender.

Really Jtkode, if you desire to surrender, our channel is always open for you guys. We don't care about ARSE, and unless someone in our coalition does, we won't utterly kick your arse. However, please do us a favor and don't come yourself, send Dolan instead.

Sorry for the double post. But I [i]had[/i] to respond when I saw this gem.

You have no idea how tempted I am to sell my Infra down to 75K NS just so I can mop up your entire alliance's middle tier without mercy and keep nuking until my hearts content.

Edited by Vandal

[quote name='Vandal' timestamp='1323030237' post='2862494']
You have no idea how tempted I am to sell my Infra down to 75K NS just so I can mop up your entire alliance's middle tier without mercy and keep nuking until my hearts content.
[/quote]

Do it. It would be worth it.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1322977035' post='2861685']
In before Joe Stupid.

Good luck, ARES.
[/quote]

It's the thought that counts really.

Surprised me, sucks your Minister of War surrender in 20 minutes, had to be a huge morale loss.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1323042168' post='2862750']
May his justice swiftly make me lol :lol1:
[/quote]

He'll be the last one laughing, it's always that way.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1323042973' post='2862761']
Correction
[/quote]

Yeah, there is no morale, so we can't take it. Damn us.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1323042448' post='2862755']
It's the thought that counts really.

Surprised me, sucks your Minister of War surrender in 20 minutes, had to be a huge morale loss.
[/quote]

ohhhhh that's much better. I appologize on Joe's behalf. Your alliance is actually a shining example of how to do things. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1323042168' post='2862750']
May his justice swiftly make me lol :lol1:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I must confess, it is rather amusing. Despite having been twice my size when I declared, your Deputy Minister of War inquired about surrendering after only one wave of attacks. He should have taken my generous offer. His infrastructure has been nearly halved in less than a week. Two more of your nations have also been destroyed or crippled. One happens to be near bill lock, and the other is capable only of launching cruise missiles. Aye, ARES sure showed me.[/color]

I was going to say how much I am enjoying it and then I thought I'd just tl;dr:

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Jtkode. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 53413 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 561.143 miles of land, 187.048 technology, 561.143 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

I thought these were a hoot to read, esp after the nuke, cms and airstrikes

Message: You have been attacked by Jtkode. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'U Mad?'. You lost 8,400 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 7,758 soldiers and 1,654 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,115,016.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a [b]Victory[/b]. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Message: You have been attacked by Jtkode. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'U Mad?'. You lost 1,892 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 4,268 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,012,320.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a [b]Victory[/b]. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.