The Horns of War Ablazin

Jtkode

[quote name='TheMadStork' timestamp='1324128173' post='2880522']
Yes ARES is worthless, picture the Japanese kamikazes during Pearl Harbor flying cardboard planes. That would be similar to their performance this war.
[/quote]

If there were in fact kamikazes in this tale of "Pearl Harbor" on the planet Earth, this would be a pretty accurate statement I'm sure.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheMadStork' timestamp='1324128173' post='2880522']
Yes ARES is worthless, picture the Japanese kamikazes during Pearl Harbor flying cardboard planes. That would be similar to their performance this war.
[/quote]

[img]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/430/484/referee-flag_display_image.jpg[/img]
We have a historically inaccurate analogy attached to a true statement on TheMadStork.

That's a spot foul and loss of down.

"ares sucks" "i should have killed ares" - lets get one thing clear...you never could have killed us. Get off your high horse. and when I say never I mean I look back and you never had a semblance of the power to do so lol and Im glad you still do.not have that power.... and btw there is no point to quote me [which I know you are going to do] or respond to what I say [which I know you are going to do] because frankly I dont care what.you have to say... so much so that.I most likely read this thread again for another week and then it will just become stale. Just like that condom you keep in your wallet for just in cases that never happen

and to everyone else. I could gloat about my 1k infra beating TSO in ground battles but its just not even worth my time.... and as for repetitive beatings and bad decisions... lets get over this lol. I for one do not mind destroying ur sh*t neither does ARES so were dern our thing... lol haters gunna hate

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1324181818' post='2880903']
Let me make clear that a decision to defend my ally will never be considered a bad decision in my or ARES mind.
[/quote]

And your allies sitting in Peace Mode, saving their infrastructure, appreciate it I'm sure.

[quote name='Vandal' timestamp='1324193771' post='2881070']
And your allies sitting in Peace Mode, saving their infrastructure, appreciate it I'm sure.
[/quote]
I'm sitting in peace mode, saving my infrastructure? Someone should let my attackers know so they stop wasting their attacks.

NoFish. Vandal was clearly referring to NpO as they have their top 30 nations in PM. aRES did not attack us because of you. That should be obvious

Jt. My first issue is that you seem to confuse us losing GAs against on a regular basis when in fact once is a while, despite the 70-30% odds we lose a GA here and there.
Second is that you speak of this grand alliance. The only one really fightin is you. Even Ruusan, your surprise attack (btw I came out of PM in the hope that he would attack me), has resorted to being so meager that he doesn't even launch CMs. He doesnt even fight back? Why not?
Issue the third. You say that we do no have the strength to destroy you yet we have demolished four time the NS that you have.
Last issue is the whole condom comment. Completely unnessecary and childish.

Tl;dr. I have no idea what jt is talking about and he needs to get his head screwed on right

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1324195585' post='2881086']
I'm sitting in peace mode, saving my infrastructure? Someone should let my attackers know so they stop wasting their attacks.
[/quote]

:facepalm:

And you're another NpO piece of kleenex that's been used and tossed like all the others. TSO / GOD have nothing to do with each other in regards to this conflict.

I have no problems with alliances standing up and defending their treaties, but nobody said they had to die with them. ARES fulfilled their obligations. If they want to be utterly destroyed, thats JT's perogative. Nobody is faulting him for it. The issue is that his alliance declared on us. So far they have lost 9 nations to either POW status, deletion, or desertion. Those that are staying are either in PM or aren't fighting anymore. JT is the only one that continues to be putting up a resistance. Good for him. But when ARES has dropped 400K ns vs 200k plus another 50K on TOP's side, yes, we took some damage, but some of their once top tier nations are below 40K or surrendered. For what? For Polar to sit on their hands? Great allies to have a treaty with.

Personally, I'd offer ARES the following surrender terms just as a learning experience.

A: ARES can become a TSO / TOP Protectorate.
B: REPS: Reps would be fair. For every 50 Tech aided to a TSO/TOP nation from a nation that has 2000 tech or more, an equal amount shall be sent to an ARES nation that has grown beyond being a Tech Seller.
C: ARES nations may become tech sellers to TSO / TOP at a cost of 50t for 3million.

We're not out to completely destroy the alliance or become total !@#$%bags about it. Our only real enemy is Polar. They just used ARES as meatshields and if ARES is happy to be one in that respect, I'll be more than happy to keep pummeling their nations that are within range.

Edited by Vandal

Im not out to be a meatshield Im out to protect a long standing ally against an attack on them. Ive done it before and frankly weve lost this much ns before and have recovered. NS doesnt mean anything to us. We are old players of the game for the most part and I see our resistance beong strong and my alliances morale being as high as ever. I do not say my alliance is spectacular or the best thing that has ever existed. I think of us as great from the perspective i see us in I have almost beein in ARES three years and this is the only alliance that I ever want to know. Not because of NS but because of my friendships within.

TSO have proved to be great opponents and I respect them. I want this to.be a war where we do what we need to do which is go where our allies need us. Both respectable and honorable causes. ARES has been preparing for war for a long time and as much as anyone can bash us Im the real person that knows my alliance and I am proud as ever.

And gross. I feel bad for the ns you and power lost last night...what was that I won 5 gbs? xd. And dude the condom was towards TSO. Im replying to all this right now because Ive said previously this is a TSO ARES thread. People want to come in and bash ARES so they get what they deserve. Im looking for a fair fight. Not something where we are fighting back and forth. Expecially with people not in the conflict.

Have fun on the battlefield boys.

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1324217010' post='2881144']
Im not out to be a meatshield Im out to protect a long standing ally against an attack on them. Ive done it before and frankly weve lost this much ns before and have recovered. NS doesnt mean anything to us. We are old players of the game for the most part and I see our resistance beong strong and my alliances morale being as high as ever.[/quote]

Your morale might be high, I agree with that. In fact we are enjoying the interaction with you guys. You are a nice bunch.

You have however failed in your endeavor to protect the New Polar Order. Your Members don't respond to our fire, they have neither the financial means nor the strategic knowledge to do anything about it. Hell, your Minister of War has launched all in all 2 attacks against me in 7 days of war. You, or your military command have a really odd peace mode strategy considering you outteched us in the top range. My point is, you [i]could[/i] have kept us busy, but if you compare our statistics, you'll find out, how one sided and boring this front actually is.

What the point of Vandal was: You are taking the beating, while the New Polar Order is sitting in Peace Mode. What have [i]they[/i] done for you? I don't expect an honest answer to me, but an honest evaluation to your members.

[quote]
I do not say my alliance is spectacular or the best thing that has ever existed. I think of us as great from the perspective i see us in I have almost beein in ARES three years and this is the only alliance that I ever want to know. Not because of NS but because of my friendships within.
[/quote]

TSO has never attempted to take or question your right of existence. This won't happen either.

o/ however I think you falter in our means of attacking you. We have lost 400k yes but 70k was due to a deserter... so in all 320k NS lost isnt as far away statistically than the 200k / 50k Tops lost. I feel like you are going to the extremes of the spectrum when talking about how ares is fighting. all oir wars combined are four of ARES top tier where i know me and hoth launch attacks together and cao does work and then maybe my mow doesnt do anything...granted there are reasons that he cant attack other than inactivity. Either way I enjoy our communications too and I hope to persue a friendly relationship with yall in the future

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1324181550' post='2880899']
[img]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/430/484/referee-flag_display_image.jpg[/img]
We have a historically inaccurate analogy attached to a true statement on TheMadStork.

That's a spot foul and loss of down.
[/quote]

lol come on Hal u get the point :)

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1324218549' post='2881150']
o/ however I think you falter in our means of attacking you. We have lost 400k yes but 70k was due to a deserter... so in all 320k NS lost isnt as far away statistically than the 200k / 50k Tops lost. I feel like you are going to the extremes of the spectrum when talking about how ares is fighting. all oir wars combined are four of ARES top tier where i know me and hoth launch attacks together and cao does work and then maybe my mow doesnt do anything...granted there are reasons that he cant attack other than inactivity. Either way I enjoy our communications too and I hope to persue a friendly relationship with yall in the future
[/quote]

It's war, everyone talks a little smack during war :D It's nothing personal

Edited by TheMadStork

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1324181675' post='2880900']
and to everyone else. I could gloat about my 1k infra beating TSO in ground battles but its just not even worth my time
[/quote]

You've won GAs, wow. Lets suppose though that you're doing well for yourself (perhaps that was the point you were attempting to make?) - is this performance indicative of ARES's on the whole? The numbers seem to indicate that it's not, so ultimately it should be this fact that makes it not worth your time to gloat.

And a joke about TSO not having sex? What are you, 12?

[quote]And dude the condom was towards TSO[/quote]

Let me please correct this, this wasn't towards TSO, I meant to put wasn't, I was addressing someone else... if you didn't notice.

while I'm here I mine as well say something to you about this...

[quote]We have lost 400k yes but 70k was due to a deserter... so in all 320k NS lost isnt as far away statistically than the 200k / 50k Tops lost.[/quote]

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1324237316' post='2881309']
Let me please correct this, this wasn't towards TSO, I meant to put wasn't, I was addressing someone else... if you didn't notice.

[/quote]
Big difference when your talking about alliance sizes though. The more NS you have the easier it is to lower it

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1324237316' post='2881309']

[/quote]

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1324242163' post='2881350']
Big difference when your talking about alliance sizes though. The more NS you have the easier it is to lower it
[/quote]

This. Recalculate that with percentages, then you'll get it right. Additionally, we have also fought Polaris nations with nukes. So you can lower our damage taken by 50k.

And honestly, you and Ruusan have coordinated yesterday. The first time. That's great we cheered. But other than that, we don't get anything from your members. Go ask who actually fights. You will hardly get responses.