A now a word from the militia

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I urge others to take peace as my plight is longstanding beyond this current conflict but I know it will fall on deaf ears.

I have little to add but I wanted to highlight this underappreciated post. From this day to the end of days you have my sword. But I think you knew that.

o/ Kaskus
o/ Limitless Nexus
o/ Monsters Inc.
o/ War Jesus

No greater bonds exist than those forged in blood against all odds. Let those who wish to destroy us know that an attack on any of the above is an attack on Jack Layton and they may expect his response in kind. III% will indeed see retribution for this cowardly and undemocratic attack on Limitless Nexus. Perhaps not today or even tomorrow. But they will see it.

However I might be willing to forgive if III% & Atlas both want to exit this conflict, as well as admit the sanction on me was wrongly placed and remove it as soon as possible.

Can I ask why Atlas should have to exit? Their entrance was for SS of their forums getting leaked onto the OWF not over your sanction or whatever. 

No, it sounds like she's mad because she spent a good deal of time trying to guide Methrage and in turn he farted in her face. 

If this fails to become known as "The Face Farting War", I shall be deeply, deeply disappointed.  

ROGAL!  Man the wiki!

Can I ask why Atlas should have to exit? Their entrance was for SS of their forums getting leaked onto the OWF not over your sanction or whatever. 

to be fair- I forgot that we were even at war with them (they tend to not be relevant)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

to be fair- I forgot that we were even at war with them (they tend to not be relevant)

I love how mad you got over being removed from your position -- that you were incredibly poor at. Edited by Neo Uruk

I love how mad you over removed from your position -- that you were incredibly poor at.

As per the norms, can we keep the forum posts to English please.

I ran that through google translate and it came back "Grasping at straws - making it up as I go along"

This is purely my own opinion, but it is interesting to watch this play out in an ideological sense, being that III% is indirectly allied to the factions that claim to have won the last war. And the Freelancer Doctrine exerted in this DoW clearly represents the values of said coalition, and has supporters from said coalition cheering III% on. From this we can surmise that this doctrine is supported by participants of the winning coalition by moral and strategic means.

On the other hand, we have Methrage, and even if he sometimes seems silly (i.e. the GOONS debacle) he does tend to stick to his guns. This guy isn't Loki. This guy put together a credible campaign from scratch, and I have to respect that.

Now, probably no major alliance will directly align with Methrage, but there have got to be some people scratching their heads and wondering if we are seeing the return of Moo-style gunboat diplomacy.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

As per the norms, can we keep the forum posts to English please.

I ran that through google translate and it came back "Grasping at straws - making it up as I go along"

I missed two words at 2:30 in the morning, oh no! Meanwhile, nobody in your entire alliance can present a coherent argument for why you operate how you do aside from "lol we don't care," despite the fact that you clearly care or you wouldn't fucking be here

I missed two words at 2:30 in the morning, oh no! Meanwhile, nobody in your entire alliance can present a coherent argument for why you operate how you do aside from "lol we don't care," despite the fact that you clearly care or you wouldn't !@#$@#$ be here

Initial war due to disagreement over a merger. That spiraled, and through various treaties and agreements we had 6 alliances upon us give or take. Peace was almost reached. However a bunch of people decided to use the opportunity to bandwagon on us and stomp on some of our friends. The general consensus was that we'd cave and founder. Though it may be disappointing to some, we haven't foundered. We're still here and still sticking by our friends. Looks like some people are mad about that. Oh well. "lol we don't care"

So we have Methrage trying to spread democracy on Brown and the III percent playing the role of facists/communists trying to crush democracy on brown.  Give Methrage a point for making III percent look as bad as idiotic as he is.  At least the rest of the Bruins is smart enough stay out of this.  In a battle between two of the most annoying groups on Planet Bob the best we can hope for is mutual destruction. 

I missed two words at 2:30 in the morning, oh no! Meanwhile, nobody in your entire alliance can present a coherent argument for why you operate how you do aside from "lol we don't care," despite the fact that you clearly care or you wouldn't !@#$@#$ be here

Lol, we don't care. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

u kno what wood be funny if we all posted the same epic thing at rey bc he said a thing we disagree with!

Initial war due to disagreement over a merger. That spiraled, and through various treaties and agreements we had 6 alliances upon us give or take. Peace was almost reached. However a bunch of people decided to use the opportunity to bandwagon on us and stomp on some of our friends. The general consensus was that we'd cave and founder. Though it may be disappointing to some, we haven't foundered. We're still here and still sticking by our friends. Looks like some people are mad about that. Oh well. "lol we don't care"

I'll give you a B- for effort. You didn't take any responsibility for this breaking down, so it still doesn't reflect what actually happened.

meh. I think BC could cover all 5 if we actually tried to spread the vote instead of each alliance voting for their own guy.....

That said i don't get out of bed for less than a 30 alliance war anymore.....probably why this happened...