A now a word from the militia

Me to pink? I think not. All Methrage had to do was sit back and shut up. And he would have gotten away with it all thanks to Margrave. Thankfully, all I had to do was make him unravel which isn't all that hard given his mental problems. He got outfoxed by a lady and I am loving it.

All you had to do was not break the cease fire by suddenly placing another sanction on me, then your nation wouldn't be getting turned into a crater. I'm loving our little battle as well.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me to pink? I think not. All Methrage had to do was sit back and shut up. And he would have gotten away with it all thanks to Margrave. Thankfully, all I had to do was make him unravel which isn't all that hard given his mental problems. He got outfoxed by a lady and I am loving it.

You're thankful that the conflict re-escalated? Why did you even bother with peace talks in the first place then?

You're thankful that the conflict re-escalated? Why did you even bother with peace talks in the first place then?

She goes from acting like she wants a peaceful resolution one day, to acting like its the end of the world when Margrave negotiated a cease-fire, then proceeded to sanction me for no reason in violation of the ceasefire to make sure it got sabotaged.

I'd love to hear the answer to this question of yours myself actually.

I never started the peace talks, nor was I included. However despite them, I knew they didn't matter. I counted on Methrage jumping and he did.

All you had to do was not break the cease fire by suddenly placing another sanction on me, then your nation wouldn't be getting turned into a crater. I'm loving our little battle as well.

I'm confused. You at first said there was no ceasefire. Yet now there was? Either there was one or there was not one. Make up your mind before you spin more stories please.

I never started the peace talks, nor was I included. However despite them, I knew they didn't matter. I counted on Methrage jumping and he did.

So, III% engaged in peace talks, you re-sanctioned Methrage despite (thus "out foxing" Methrage), and the peace talks were thus torpedoed...by Methrage? I can't remember, didn't you say you weren't ordered to make that second sanction?

What's clear is Lady Dakota really wanted this war badly and I'm happy to give it to her. If some other nations want to fight me as I beat her, I'm used to fighting wars on many fronts and this would be far to easy if I wasn't.

Lets just enjoy the destruction for now, since that seems to be what you've wanted. I still won the senate seat, I'll win it again. Getting pay back on you is a bonus, so I'm having fun.

So, III% engaged in peace talks, you re-sanctioned Methrage despite (thus "out foxing" Methrage), and the peace talks were thus torpedoed...by Methrage? I can't remember, didn't you say you weren't ordered to make that second sanction?

Actually the second sanction was due to the fact, I never had to drop the first, but I did under my own freewill assuming Methrage was going to behave. I informed him to stop messaging me which he did not. The second sanction was issued before the peace talk was concluded.

Edit:

Just to clarify, the outfoxing came from after the peace talks concluded. I just sat back and counted on him to unravel. Which he did. It's what happens when you think too highly of yourself. Edited by Lady Dakota

Actually the second sanction was due to the fact, I never had to drop the first, but I did under my own freewill assuming Methrage was going to behave. I informed him to stop messaging me which he did not. The second sanction was issued before the peace talk was concluded.

Post this "message" I sent after you told me never to message you again in response to me asking if all wars were being peaced out? I never messaged you after that and still haven't.

Edited by Methrage

Post this "message" I sent after you told me never to message you again in response to me asking if all wars were being peaced out? I never messaged you after that and still haven't.

Do you really want your phone number on the CN forums?

So to get the actions and timeline worked out: you removed the sanction without orders, then during peace talks where the delegate from Kashmir was seeing success you put the sanction back on because Methrage continued to message (this also without orders). Methrage up and attacked you as a result, which if I recall correctly is what officially led to the unsuccessful end to the peace talks.

Is that the proper order of events?

Do you really want your phone number on the CN forums?

Our last exchange of words on skype were the day prior when I asked if you really wanted a peaceful solution, which you seemed to be saying you wanted. Are you getting your days mixed up?

So to get the actions and timeline worked out: you removed the sanction without orders, then during peace talks where the delegate from Kashmir was seeing success you put the sanction back on because Methrage continued to message (this also without orders). Methrage up and attacked you as a result, which if I recall correctly is what officially led to the unsuccessful end to the peace talks.

Is that the proper order of events?

Most of it is correct, except I re-sanctioned at the beginning of the talks. And he attacked me after white peace was achieved and everyone was peacing out. Thus breaking the peace.

Our last exchange of words on skype were the day prior when I asked if you really wanted a peaceful solution, which you seemed to be saying you wanted. Are you getting your days mixed up?

I'm sure. It was the same day I had blood work on before I left for Louisville.

I'm sure. It was the same day I had blood work on before I left for Louisville.

You're completely wrong. If your hatred (I don't know where it came from) is so strong for me you'll gladly fight your way near ZI to try dragging me as close as you can to it, then we can just fight and you can skip the further lies. 

Edited by Methrage

Most of it is correct, except I re-sanctioned at the beginning of the talks. And he attacked me after white peace was achieved and everyone was peacing out. Thus breaking the peace.

So you put down a sanction, a cease fire was made, and Methrage re-declared war (though I think his excuse was he was anarchied). I also think Methrage alleges there was no agreement, which is a possible misunderstanding, or a convenient scapegoat. I don't suppose there exist on record files that would clarify if it was a road map for peace or an actual official agreement, would there?

So you put down a sanction, a cease fire was made, and Methrage re-declared war (though I think his excuse was he was anarchied). I also think Methrage alleges there was no agreement, which is a possible misunderstanding, or a convenient scapegoat. I don't suppose there exist on record files that would clarify if it was a road map for peace or an actual official agreement, would there?

I was sanctioned after peace offers were being sent and accepted, so I could only assume if there was a cease fire it began before I was sanctioned.

I was sanctioned after peace offers were being sent and accepted, so I could only assume if there was a cease fire it began before I was sanctioned.

The facts do seem to corroborate your position Methrage.

For anyone interested:

(6/3/2015 6:55:26 PM) William Detech offered peace to sonadow32 with the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities
(6/3/2015 6:59:18 PM) Tidy Bowl Man offered peace to Kal Asharak with the following reason: Dang it, that was quick.
(6/3/2015 7:08:28 PM) Yao Fei offered peace to Asero with the following reason: -----$
(6/3/2015 7:29:18 PM) Sumo 845 offered peace to Methrage with the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities
(6/3/2015 7:32:34 PM) Mimic offered peace to Kal Asharak with the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities
(6/3/2015 7:34:37 PM) Mimic offered peace to Asero with the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities
(6/3/2015 8:10:01 PM) Lady Dakota sanctioned Methrage of Libertarian Empire with trade and foreign aid sanctions for the reason of Harassment.

Freelancer, was this the message?

No it was much more detailed, I couldn't believe what I was reading, i was flustered trying to copy and paste and delete old messages at the same time and fucked up, my multi tasking skills are just horrid these days.

To answer a few other questions I've read here and don't feel like quoting, LD was purposely kept out of the peace talks, as a matter of fact everyone was exempt for two statesman who know how to negotiate while drinking a few beers and reminiscing about old times, we arranged peace in less than 3 hours, while I'm called every name in the book from my rank and file, peace loving beatnik was my favorite. 

Two days later meth walks into trap and well here we are, I was still willing to deal with this until Margrave contacted me and we'll the rest is as you all know is hyperbolic. 

In a week or so when the blood gods have much to celebrate, we may revisit a peace solution that benefits everyone, that's yet to be determined, lets see how our new senator handles his new found power. 

No it was much more detailed, I couldn't believe what I was reading, i was flustered trying to copy and paste and delete old messages at the same time and $%&@ed up, my multi tasking skills are just horrid these days.

To answer a few other questions I've read here and don't feel like quoting, LD was purposely kept out of the peace talks, as a matter of fact everyone was exempt for two statesman who know how to negotiate while drinking a few beers and reminiscing about old times, we arranged peace in less than 3 hours, while I'm called every name in the book from my rank and file, peace loving beatnik was my favorite. 

Two days later meth walks into trap and well here we are, I was still willing to deal with this until Margrave contacted me and we'll the rest is as you all know is hyperbolic. 

In a week or so when the blood gods have much to celebrate, we may revisit a peace solution that benefits everyone, that's yet to be determined, lets see how our new senator handles his new found power.

"Walks into a trap" you say. So Lady Dakota put down a trap that torpedoed peace and that's alright with III%? While personally I agree Methrage should have used a more diplomatic approach after the sanction, surly everyone can agree this re-escalation was not one-sided.

Not a true blood bath unless I'm fighting at least 6 nations, so sounds like a fun trap. You can already see how I'm using my new power, peacefully and to promote Liberty on the Sphere.

"Walks into a trap" you say. So Lady Dakota put down a trap that torpedoed peace and that's alright with III%? While personally I agree Methrage should have used a more diplomatic approach after the sanction, surly everyone can agree this re-escalation was not one-sided.

I'm am pleased this all happened ? I'll be frank hell no, I have a busy month scheduled and the last thing I want to be dealing with is this, however this is BoB, and at one time or another some anomaly happens and a choice has to be made, is it the wrong choice ?  Who knows, but one thing is for sure it added a tad of excitement did it not ? 

I've been here way to long to let this place pull my chain, that said I almost want to thank the man for doing all this, it's united BC, that's for sure, but his ego is big enough and I don't need to inflate it any more than it is.