A now a word from the militia

Keep saying it? I've said it once. You hearing voices again?

Seems like a bunch of BS bravado. He's learned at the feet of the master.

I get it, you're the Doomreich now.

hqdefault.jpg

Are you done yet? Other than continuing to make that known, I don't think you've added anything of value to this thread.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like to point and laugh, and with you the opportunities are pretty much endless.

Also, I'm aiding your enemies.

nyah nyah nyah

I trust I'm now relevant. Please say I am. It's been keeping me up at night.

I just like to point and laugh, and with you the opportunities are pretty much endless.

Also, I'm aiding your enemies.

nyah nyah nyah

I trust I'm now relevant. Please say I am. It's been keeping me up at night.

Don't be like Alexio and pretend I care about tech deals with my enemies. I'm in favor of free trade with anyone, you can tech deal with who you want. :P

Well, I sent aid directly to Dre4mWe4ver, who is currently hitting Methrage, so I guess that makes me relevant too?  Mine is not a tech deal.  Mine is for the sheer delight of helping out a guy who I think could use a bit more tech to feed his EMP.

Don't be like Alexio and pretend I care about tech deals with my enemies. I'm in favor of free trade with anyone, you can tech deal with who you want. :P

Actually mine was war aid with soldiers as well. I don't really care about the tech...

And I still didn't care, congrats on making yourself feel like you made a difference.

So I just did what you do on a daily basis in that thing you have called imagination? By god I have done it guys I have made myself feel like I made a difference please hand me that medal that methrage has tried so hard to get.

Yay me.

Guess that explains what has Dream so preoccupied he has yet to attack, the Red Light Districts of the Libertarian Empire is home to the finest women.

I'm not gonna lie: I fell asleep. But I do thank you for dropping off all that cash during your attacks while I napped. Saves me the trouble of having to do anything.

I'm not gonna lie: I fell asleep. But I do thank you for dropping off all that cash during your attacks while I napped. Saves me the trouble of having to do anything.

I thought you might of been going pacifist on me, but feel free to continue doing nothing.  :D

You war chart is bogus.  SRA isn't attacking you.  Dre4m is.  

That said, I am personally guaranteeing my retaliation if Dre4m gets countered.

Dre4m isn't SRA?

Regardless I used flags and he's flying that flag.

Edited by Methrage

Dre4m isn't SRA?

Regardless I used flags and he's flying that flag.

The above is about the most illogical thing I have seen in at least the last 3 things I have seen you post.

Actually, for the purposes of semantics, let's be very clear.  Dre4m hasn't actually run any attacks on you.

Let me be very clear.  SRA is officially not attacking Methrage or Limitless Nexus. Again, Dre4m is his own man, and SRA is not attacking Methrage or Limitless Nexus.

I am on record, at the point, as an official of SRA, stating quite clearly, that SRA is not declaring and has not declared war on Methrage or Limitless Nexus.

Edit:  Added the quote.

Edited by smurthwaite

I made a war chart for this conflict, I think my odds look decent. Anyone feel like tallying the war stats so far?

thewar_zps2lqxxolk.png

Darnit, Methrage. You made me actually have to make an OWF account. Mpol and I are fighting with our friends and III% and do not represent FAN as a whole in this matter.

If FAN was really involved you would know.

Hey Rey, remember when Methrage's alliance hit that one guy who was doing tech deals with us back in LPH?

Hey Rey, remember when Methrage's alliance hit that one guy who was doing tech deals with us back in LPH?

Which guy was that? Because I remember Alexio pestering me back then if I cared about him doing tech deals with you while you were at war with us, I told him I didn't back then as well.