A now a word from the militia

Let me be very clear.  SRA is officially not attacking Methrage or Limitless Nexus. Again, Dre4m is his own man, and SRA is not attacking Methrage or Limitless Nexus.

I am on record, at the point, as an official of SRA, stating quite clearly, that SRA is not declaring and has not declared war on Methrage or Limitless Nexus.

Since he is still a member of the alliance that would mean you as in SRA cordone and support the war against another alliance or he is a rogue.

Words mean nothing really, actions speak louder.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since he is still a member of the alliance that would mean you as in SRA cordone and support the war against another alliance or he is a rogue.

Words mean nothing really, actions speak louder.

Having seen SRA as an alliance we share a mutual ally with, I would be lying if i said I wasn't disappointed to see them do such a large down declare on me in crowded war situation already. Feels almost like getting hit by an ally, as I used to see SRA largely as a friend and ally. Same with III Percent before I found out they had cancelled with Kaskus and they sanctioned/declared on me..

If he's not SRA, I don't see why he wouldn't just hit me under his real AA or unaligned. Even if his war and the cause he's fighting for is misguided, I'll still stick with my anti-sanction and pro-liberty stance. Meaning even if he is a rogue he doesn't need to fear being sanctioned on brown.

I doubt BC will sanction the rogue who is helping them, so he has no need to hide under false AAs to fight me.

Are we really going to pretend we can't separate "declaring war" and "yeah this guy just hit you and we don't care enough to make him not"

He was saying he's not a SRA member at all, which would be different from a member just attacking on his own without the rest of the AA caring.

It doesn't really make a big difference, just odd if true.

Edited by Methrage

He was saying he's not a SRA member at all, which would be different from a member just attacking on his own without the rest of the AA caring.

It doesn't really make a big difference, just odd if true.

That's not what he's saying. He said Dream, not SRA as an entity, made the decision to attack you.

That's not what he's saying. He said Dream, not SRA as an entity, made the decision to attack you.

With a SRA official stating publicly he is sending the member aid to power up his EMP, if he does nuke me it will clearly be a decision supported by SRA leadership.

"Well, I sent aid directly to Dre4mWe4ver, who is currently hitting Methrage, so I guess that makes me relevant too?  Mine is not a tech deal.  Mine is for the sheer delight of helping out a guy who I think could use a bit more tech to feed his EMP"

With all my slots full, they couldn't send more guys at me if they wanted to. I'm not sure why smurth tries to make such a distinction when he clearly supports the attack then.

Me to pink? I think not. All Methrage had to do was sit back and shut up. And he would have gotten away with it all thanks to Margrave. Thankfully, all I had to do was make him unravel which isn't all that hard given his mental problems. He got outfoxed by a lady and I am loving it.

So you've admitted to sabotaging my peace talks by taking advantage of someone with a mental condition

are you even listening to yourself anymore

The above is about the most illogical thing I have seen in at least the last 3 things I have seen you post.

Actually, for the purposes of semantics, let's be very clear.  Dre4m hasn't actually run any attacks on you.

Let me be very clear.  SRA is officially not attacking Methrage or Limitless Nexus. Again, Dre4m is his own man, and SRA is not attacking Methrage or Limitless Nexus.

I am on record, at the point, as an official of SRA, stating quite clearly, that SRA is not declaring and has not declared war on Methrage or Limitless Nexus.

Edit:  Added the quote.

I do call BS on this not being a SRA attack if Dream nukes me after encouragement and financing from Smurth. I sent a peace offer just in case they aren't declaring and their was some confusion. Although him saying he's on record its not war after he sends the guy aid to EMP me doesn't change the facts.

Edit: To be clear if SRA hits me with an EMP, I'll recognize that as them officially attacking Myself & LN, starting a war.

Edited by Methrage

So the same in every other way, okay buddy I think you've dug your hole deep enough now.

No, the fact that I only listed one thing is not confirmation of your horseshit. I'm not sure what hole I've dug.

So you've admitted to sabotaging my peace talks by taking advantage of someone with a mental condition

I think it would be safe to say that they were 'pre-sabotaged' owing to one of the participants.

I do call BS on this not being a SRA attack if Dream nukes me after encouragement and financing from Smurth. I sent a peace offer just in case they aren't declaring and their was some confusion. Although him saying he's on record its not war after he sends the guy aid to EMP me doesn't change the facts.

Edit: To be clear if SRA hits me with an EMP, I'll recognize that as them officially attacking Myself & LN, starting a war.

You shot the first 4 nukes at him (all thwarted ). He has been offered aid in retaliation to those nuclear attacks.

As for his possition in sra for this conflict. I would rather see him stay on aa to kick your teeth in than jump around. After the last month of ghost wars and jumping back and forth to quell rogue alliances we've grown tired of the shuffle.

SRA will not be posting a dow. This is Dre4ms limited military strike on a rogue nation as we see it.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to see ln attack sra, all 2 of us small enougj to worry about ln.

You shot the first 4 nukes at him (all thwarted ). He has been offered aid in retaliation to those nuclear attacks.

As for his possition in sra for this conflict. I would rather see him stay on aa to kick your teeth in than jump around. After the last month of ghost wars and jumping back and forth to quell rogue alliances we've grown tired of the shuffle.

SRA will not be posting a dow. This is Dre4ms limited military strike on a rogue nation as we see it.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to see ln attack sra, all 2 of us small enougj to worry about ln.

I tried offering him peace and he wouldn't accept, if you want our alliances at war over me attempting to launch some nukes at someone who declared on me while not accepting peace, that is crazy. I had every reason to believe he would launch nukes when he doesn't accept peace or tell me what he's up to.

I tried offering him peace and he wouldn't accept, if you want our alliances at war over me attempting to launch some nukes at someone who declared on me while not accepting peace, that is crazy. I had every reason to believe he would launch nukes when he doesn't accept peace or tell me what he's up to.

To argue with a fool is to become the fool.

Come at us

To argue with a fool is to become the fool.

Come at us

Also he tried launching his nukes at me as well. Although none hit, so we can still peace. Do you guys even have a treaty to be attacking us with?

Since there is noCB,, this SRA thing could explode into a new conflict. FAN coming in was understandable, but you then coming in after I'm fighting both III% and FAN with noCB despite our mutual relations with Kaskus isn't.