A now a word from the militia

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dre4m is acting of his own accord. You launched nukes before ever finding out his or our situation.

This is your threat of war declaration, not mine. 

Make good or shut the fuck up. I'll not humor anymore conversation with you after this post.

Not "our war" bub.  You ran several attacks against our guy, including attempted nuclear strikes, before he did anything.  You'll not get yourself out of this by throwing a tantrum.

Also, you should probably try to add things together here, instead of seeing things in isolation.  So, because you can't seem to add 2 & 2, let me do it for you:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126248-the-bruin-concinnity/?hl=bruin

So, you go ahead and make your declaration on SRA, a red sphere alliance, you petulant little twit.  

I will continue to tow the line.  SRA hasn't declared war on you, Dre4m is defending against your unwanted aggression into the treaty he originally posted.  So, go ahead, bring in these so-called allies, because you will need them.  

I'm waiting:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=170471

The ball is in your court, mouth.

You know I'm in anarchy and we're being hit by several alliances without calling in our allies on them. If you don't accept peace, your lower tier will get hit, along with any NS range we have allies in who are willing to help deal with a bandwaggoner problem.

You know I'm in anarchy and we're being hit by several alliances without calling in our allies on them. If you don't accept peace, your lower tier will get hit, along with any NS range we have allies in who are willing to help deal with a bandwaggoner problem.

It's like talking to a wall.  We have presented you with all kinds of evidence to the opposite of your supposition that SRA is attacking you.  You just don't want to believe it.  Will you consider it an act of war if I go ahead and aid those lower tier guys as well?

/me facepalms.

/me thinks this is the end of his conversation in this thread.

SRA will be a target of Limitless Nexus and every ally we have who is ready and willing to fight for a long time if you bandwaggon in like this.

Every time you make one of these threats it kinda falls through, Methrage. You'd think you'd have a non-zero number of allies committed to fight before you say anything about it.

I'm telling you to peace out your war, if you don't want us to be forced to recognize a state of war. We can avoid this easily.

Methrage after our brief conversation yesterday I was hoping, actually praying the lighbulb would have went off, I wake to see you've made the situation 50 times worse.

So lets recap, you pissed of all of BC, the enforcement arm of that document set out to show you who's boss, Margrave and I meet at the VFV, we drink, laugh and tell lies and get you peace, you then hit LD as a so called dual ( granted I won't get into that one ) and for good measure to ensure you've got my attention, you hit mimic and fritter.

We contact a few friends to ensure this is a proper party and now you think the same strong arm tactics you used against Alexio  will work on SRA. ?

Have you completely flipped ?

Dude time to put the pipe down, get yourself into rehab and a 10 stop program, this ends one way, badly and not for any of us.

Edited by Freelancer

Your choice if you want to test it, but regardless of how many allies will help; SRA will never know peace.

Well, at some point I'm sure they'll outgrow your army of ankle biters and you'll run out of money.

Sometimes, all you need to win is to have the numbers on your side.

Methhead, I'm sure our lowest ns guy is quaking from this threat. You and dre4m handle your business and leave well we enough alone.

Any attack on sra will be dealt with and your full public surrender will be your only way out.

I'll say it one last time, follow through with your threat or shut up. I'll make this very easy for you.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10399

Edited by Xanth

So you've admitted to sabotaging my peace talks by taking advantage of someone with a mental condition

are you even listening to yourself anymore

No. I literally sat back and waited for him to mess it up himself. Which he did of course. Methrage's own worst enemy is himself at the end of the day.

Man this just gets better and better. Who else is methrage going to threaten with eternal war

inb4 neutrals get threatened for doing nothing. 

Your choice if you want to test it, but regardless of how many allies will help; SRA will never know peace. 

For the sake of clarity exaclty what allies would that be? Going through your alliance bio I see only one of those alliances are still actually an alliance and I doubt kaskus would support you dowing their ally.

Dre4m as an original signatory of the BC is acting upon that obligation independent of SRA. If it helps you to clarify the situation I'm sure a simple pm to him (before your nuclear attacks) would have given you all the information you needed.

Any attack on SRA by and LN nation will be seen as an act of terrorism by a rogue alliance and will be dealt with as such.

For the sake of clarity exaclty what allies would that be? Going through your alliance bio I see only one of those alliances are still actually an alliance and I doubt kaskus would support you dowing their ally.

Dre4m as an original signatory of the BC is acting upon that obligation independent of SRA. If it helps you to clarify the situation I'm sure a simple pm to him (before your nuclear attacks) would have given you all the information you needed.

Any attack on SRA by and LN nation will be seen as an act of terrorism by a rogue alliance and will be dealt with as such.

Son of a bitch... Methrage you idiot it just dawned on me you've made me agree with Xanth on several things in this thread...