MI6: The Show

Chimaera

MI6flag.png

MI6 is pleased to announce, based off last night's successful Twitch stream of the Oregon Trail, that we are going to bring you the season premiere of MI6: THE SHOW, starting tonight, at 10/9 Central!

Tonight, our heroic MI6 members will direct Mvbomber's attempt to create a pathogen, NON GRATA, which will wipe out all of humanity on the Steam Early Access game Plague, Inc: Evolved.

We've set up an IRC channel specifically for discussion of the show (or just to tell us we're bad and should feel bad), #mi6theshow - come join us.

We're not certain how regular this show's going to be, but certainly twice or three times a week.  We're also open to game requests, so please, give us some input!

The twitch link is: http://www.twitch.tv/Mvbomber

Am I the only one to whom plague sounds biblical and who is reminded of "I am the punishment of God. If you had not commited great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

I got this one guys.

Yes.

are you guys serious right now? Are you trying to trash all respect you have acquired in the past year and a half?

We've acquired respect?

Seriously though if people can't take a few jokes I'm not sure what to tell you. We make fun of ourselves as well.

Am I the only one to whom plague sounds biblical and who is reminded of "I am the punishment of God. If you had not commited great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

It's true, we are a plague.

I was trying to be modest ;)