A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1300387042' post='2667942']
You will be in peacemode for 18 more days, stupid.

Do you just post random !@#$ and then forget you said it two posts later?
[/quote]

Yes, but all you should need is 10. Get yourself ready. When I am out in 18 you can engage me and I can demonstrate who has war capability. (And let me just give you a clue, that if you're relying on aid for this.. it's not you.)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1300387134' post='2667946']
Have you ever seen him post? That's all he does.
[/quote]

I have never claimed to be sane.

Also Mr. Wuss, if you can get 30m in 18 days, then all the more power to you and you can come engage me.. and you will be delicious.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300386003' post='2667917']
Azaghul to the rescue to try and get the propaganda train back on track! Also, I think the war is already damaging you more than us in other more important ways than mere national strength.. and I think it will continue to do so. Pacificans you see.. we've skeletons of steel and hearts of cobalt.. you guys.. are just fungus.
[/quote]
If you have nothing to say why even bother posting?

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1300386250' post='2667927']
I think you're splitting hairs, here. NPO maintained that FAN would get peace if they came out of PM and fought and they stuck to that term. For two years. Now here's the same term being offered (intentionally, of course) and being rejected. The only reason this is a world away from those wars is because it's only been two months. If this goes on for another six, what then? It's not to that point yet but the exact same justifications, both for the war and for continuing it, are the same.

That worries me, because it's rather abhorrent for me to sit here seemingly in moral defence of NPO.
[/quote]
Two key differences:

- FAN had already surrendered once and was attacked again at the end of those terms, they had a direct reason not to trust NPO.
- As far as I know, coming out for FAN was only a precursor to [i]discussing[/i] peace terms. We have already put our terms on the table, which is white peace + surrender.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1300387312' post='2667950']
If you have nothing to say why even bother posting?

Two key differences:

- FAN had already surrendered once and was attacked again at the end of those terms, they had a direct reason not to trust NPO.
- As far as I know, coming out for FAN was only a precursor to [i]discussing[/i] peace terms. We have already put our terms on the table, which is white peace + surrender.
[/quote]

Mocking your propaganda is plenty of something to say. I displays an unfettered spirit in the presence of your flamingo like posturing.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300387236' post='2667949']
I have never claimed to be sane.

Also Mr. Wuss, if you can get 30m in 18 days, then all the more power to you and you can come engage me.. and you will be delicious.
[/quote]

Or intelligent it seems.

Like I said before, when you get slammed back to my range (again) I will be waiting to scoop you up like the manbabby you are and rock you back to sleep.

I even have a pacifier that some random coj is about to be done using.

You missed the point about the aid ability.

While you sit in peacemode and get crap for collections to add to your already depleted chest, I can get money sent to me by magical money gnomes.

I don't need the money, your fallen heroes seems to gracefully come to my level with hundreds of millions left to be taken.

Edited by mrwuss

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1300386992' post='2667941']
I don't think he speaks for mk as a whole. I'm sure there are a lot of people in mk that would like for npo to be kept in perpetual war. I'm pretty sure the same holds true for npo about mk. In fact there are several people in npo that have said that they would want to see us gone from bob. I don't pretend that they speak for npo as a whole though.

By pretending that select posts from ordinary members in mk represents the whole alliance you just keep feigning ignorance that I am at least fairly sure you don't have.
[/quote]
Oh, of course he doesn't. [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99990&view=findpost&p=2667140]But Ardus does.[/url]

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1300387312' post='2667950']
Two key differences:

[/quote]
Considering Archon's name is on the NPO's terms of surrender from the Karma War... yeah. Shooting yourself in the foot, mate.

Edited by Doitzel

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300387098' post='2667945']
Yes, but all you should need is 10. Get yourself ready. When I am out in 18 you can engage me and I can demonstrate who has war capability. (And let me just give you a clue, that if you're relying on aid for this.. it's not you.)
[/quote]
Having a warchest or not is the only indication of war capability? Especially since you're comparing people who've been fighting for two months (and thus, spending money) to people who have been sitting in peace mode (thus preserving whatever warchests they had).

Maybe that's why NPO and Legion are all in peace mode. In a couple months it will magically grant them war capability against people who suddenly don't know what they're doing.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1300387431' post='2667955']
Oh, of course he doesn't. [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99990&view=findpost&p=2667140]But Ardus does.[/url]
[/quote]
Naturally. We'll see if we stick by that or if we think of something new in a month or two. Until then they do in fact have a very simple way out of the war though so I still don't see how this makes this war "eternal". Maybe we can at least let pacifica reject this suggestion before we decide this war is eternal.

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1300387431' post='2667955']
Considering Archon's name is on the NPO's terms of surrender from the Karma War... yeah. Shooting yourself in the foot, mate.
[/quote]
This war isn't based on NPO "breaking terms" like NPO's second attack on FAN was.

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1300386551' post='2667934']
Because you said, [i]"The defeated alliance has to take the victors word that violence against their nations will end by them meeting certain conditions."[/i] I know you have absolutely no concept of context, Impero, so I don't fault you for not understanding, but given the provided link expecting NPO to stick to your conventions as quoted is asking a lot.
[/quote]

Oh come now, you know at least a little something about me and know very well I have a concept of context, so no need for the standard "well I wouldn't expect [i]youuuu [/i]to know about x" owf line. Anyway, I have faith that you also know very well that the link you provided is far out of field. Are you suggesting that NPO should assume they will be screwed in the present because they already lost a war in the past? That makes no sense. The process in question existed far before that link and has persisted far after, and has been running strong all throughout this war. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that it will be any different here, and the fact that the best thing you can find to say otherwise is an attempted loose correlation framed only around the words "war" and "loosing" only adds credence to that point.

Furthermore, MK and FAN aside, two of the alliances on the NPO front are members of PB, and I can tell you there is absolutely no way in hell they will go back on any definitive affirmation given.

[quote]That worries me, because it's rather abhorrent for me to sit here seemingly in moral defence of NPO.
[/quote]

It seems the abhorrence is weighing on you a bit as well, judging from some of the lines of argument your pursuing here. To be honest, none of it is reading as very natural.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1300386230' post='2667925']
so GOONS has signed its current treaties because of a mutual strategic interest (Tech selling/Filling out low tiers) and because of a genuine friendship (because we are all infantile manchildren, you're right on that fact). If that is bad diplomacy, I'd like to see how you describe the Polar-Legion MDoAP.
[/quote]

I didn't said it was bad, I just said it isn't depth.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1300386415' post='2667929']
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the VE-GOONS relationship took literally 4 or 5 months of constant diplomacy before a treaty came about.
[/quote]

Oh the surprise! I was expecting you to agree with me. :v:

I'm wondering where this "Why should we believe you'll stop the war after a month?" argument is coming from. Like [i][b]any[/b][/i] peace terms, what's holding us to that commitment is the agreement itself -- which happens every time any people write up terms and/or agree to them. If we broke those terms we'd be subject to ridicule and most likely attack. Do people run around yapping about "Why should we believe you'll pay those reps you agreed to?" or "Why should we believe you won't re-enter the war?" in every thread? No? Then why are you doing it here?

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1300387729' post='2667965']
This war isn't based on NPO "breaking terms" like NPO's second attack on FAN was.
[/quote]

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99990&view=findpost&p=2667820]Your allies have a different take on it.[/url] Oh sorry, they only broke the [i]spirit[/i] of the terms. How dare they.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1300387816' post='2667966']
Oh come now, you know at least a little something about me and know very well I have a concept of context, so no need for the standard "well I wouldn't expect [i]youuuu [/i]to know about x" owf line. Anyway, I have faith that you also know very well that the link you provided is far out of field. Are you suggesting that NPO should assume they will be screwed in the present because they already lost a war in the past? That makes no sense. The process in question existed far before that link and has persisted far after, and has been running strong all throughout this war. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that it will be any different here, and the fact that the best thing you can find to say otherwise is an attempted loose correlation framed only around the words "war" and "loosing" only adds credence to that point.

Furthermore, MK and FAN aside, two of the alliances on the NPO front are members of PB, and I can tell you there is absolutely no way in hell they will go back on any definitive affirmation given.
[/quote]

No, I am saying that NPO has very good reason to expect to be screwed in the present because they're being attacked unprovoked by people they've already surrendered to. Not that hard to follow.

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1300386250' post='2667927']
I think you're splitting hairs, here. NPO maintained that FAN would get peace if they came out of PM and fought and they stuck to that term. For two years. Now here's the same term being offered (intentionally, of course) and being rejected.
[/quote]

Actually, I believe NPO's terms were "Come out of peace mode and fight for two weeks. AFTER that we shall discuss peace terms."
In this instance, peace terms are already set. Come out and fight, and you can walk away once those 28, 30 or 31 days are over, depending on which month they decide to base this off of.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1300387398' post='2667953']
Or intelligent it seems.

Like I said before, when you get slammed back to my range (again) I will be waiting to scoop you up like the manbabby you are and rock you back to sleep.

I even have a pacifier that some random coj is about to be done using.

You missed the point about the aid ability.

While you sit in peacemode and get crap for collections to add to your already depleted chest, I can get money sent to me by magical money gnomes.

I don't need the money, your fallen heroes seems to gracefully come to my level with hundreds of millions left to be taken.
[/quote]

*laughs* Oh my.

I don't need aid. I SEND aid. If I get crushed to your level, not as likely as you coming up to mine, you will be ash. Everything the bank gnomes send you won't save you.

Lets review. You have a 5:1 troop efficiency ratio, I have an 8:1 and that will not change regardless of conditions throughout the war. I have nukes. You do not. I have an sdi. You do not. I have tech, you do not. I have a ton of econ wonders, you do not. I have all my war improvements, you do not.

You cannot put your money where your mouth is because your mouth is filled with hollow threats.

By all means send one of your bigger brothers to beat me up.. cause that's the only way you'll touch me unless you get the gumption to grow to fight me.

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1300388143' post='2667974']
No, I am saying that NPO has very good reason to expect to be screwed in the present because they're being attacked unprovoked by people they've already surrendered to. Not that hard to follow.
[/quote]

I think there's a difference between "already surrendered to" in the sense of still under or just out of surrender terms, and "already surrendered to" in the sense of surrendered to 18 months ago (I forget the exact amount of time)

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1300388143' post='2667974']
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99990&view=findpost&p=2667820]Your allies have a different take on it.[/url] Oh sorry, they only broke the [i]spirit[/i] of the terms. How dare they.[/quote]
Making amends over past issues and changing people's perception of you has little to do with surrender terms. Sardonic didn't saying anything about the [i]spirit[/i] of the terms because that wasn't it.

[quote]No, I am saying that NPO has very good reason to expect to be screwed in the present because they're being attacked unprovoked by people they've already surrendered to. Not that hard to follow.
[/quote]
It wasn't unprovoked, there was plenty of posturing on their part in the months before the war and between NpO being attacked and the preemptive strike. Nor had they surrendered to any of the alliances in Karma that are attacking them this war.

Edit: This too:

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1300388487' post='2667978']
I think there's a difference between "already surrendered to" in the sense of still under or just out of surrender terms, and "already surrendered to" in the sense of surrendered to 18 months ago (I forget the exact amount of time)[/quote]

This war has no direct relation to Karma.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1300388459' post='2667977']
*laughs* Oh my.

I don't need aid. I SEND aid. If I get crushed to your level, not as likely as you coming up to mine, you will be ash.
[/quote]

*grabs crotch* I am fairly sure you managed to lose half your nation strength between 27/2 and 10/3 before fleeing back into peace mode again. If we extrapolate that awesomeness at war... half life of 10 days.... carry the 2 ..... take away the number you first thought of.... its not that long before you will be very small indeed.

Edited by Lord of the Dance

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1300388426' post='2667976']
Actually, I believe NPO's terms were "Come out of peace mode and fight for two weeks. AFTER that we shall discuss peace terms."
In this instance, peace terms are already set. Come out and fight, and you can walk away once those 28, 30 or 31 days are over, depending on which month they decide to base this off of.
[/quote]
Way to go. Now we're stuck in this war until february.