• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1299804538' post='2659223']
Best of luck RoK.

SF, you're nothing now.
[/quote]

Dude, no offense but didn't we bury you last year? I like olympus.. but if you where rolled by nothing then that says something about your alliance now doesn't it?

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299806483' post='2659262']
I read the logs when this all happened and actually agree with VE's stance. I would have taken Taut's responses and "tone" as RoK deciding not to defend Polar.
[/quote]

Same here, imagine the suprise..

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299864742' post='2660023']
Obviously it was R&R keeping them out, to avoid the inevitable conflict over the title of Green Lantern.
[/quote]

They don't deserve it :P

Anyway, sad to see it come to this, though i'm convinced it's better for RoK and SF. And for the rest i wont comment seeing it doesn't matter anymore. If the peanut gallery wants to believe this was all because of Xiph and him wanting to control RoK... well ignorance is bliss and don't think he really minds.

Good luck to RoK on their path.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1300128040' post='2664733']
Anyway, sad to see it come to this, though i'm convinced it's better for RoK and SF. And for the rest i wont comment seeing it doesn't matter anymore. [b]If the peanut gallery wants to believe this was all because of Xiph and him wanting to control RoK... well ignorance is bliss and don't think he really minds.[/b]
[/quote]

Its a camouflage to detract from the secret stranglehold RnR has over SF affairs.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1300137485' post='2664890']
Its a camouflage to detract from the secret stranglehold RnR has over SF affairs.
[/quote]

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1300145373' post='2665033']
I can vouch for this.
[/quote]

Guys shutup, noone should know this outside of SF :P

[b]Dude, no offense but didn't we bury you last year? I like olympus.. but if you where rolled by nothing then that says something about your alliance now doesn't it?[/b]

Same here, imagine the suprise..

They don't deserve it :P

Anyway, sad to see it come to this, though i'm convinced it's better for RoK and SF. And for the rest i wont comment seeing it doesn't matter anymore. If the peanut gallery wants to believe this was all because of Xiph and him wanting to control RoK... well ignorance is bliss and don't think he really minds.

[/quote]
Really you sure you want to claim that glory when everyone used the longest hands across bob chain to get to purple. You act as if RnR was the only opponent Olympus had. Did most of us take a pounding yes we did but RnR was not the only AA that they had on them.

I like how SF tries to defend the fact that Xiph isnt the most vocal and hard headed in the group. Anyone who has known him for any amount of time knows he had an epeleptic fit when RoK signed with NoR. His personal grudge over the UJW is well known and hes held it for how long now. So to continue to try and say Xiph was not central at least to some of the problems between RoK and SF is disengenous at best.

I will continue to wish RoK well in their travels on bob and simply say it is a loss for SF.

Good luck to both.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1300196974' post='2665545']
Really you sure you want to claim that glory when everyone used the longest hands across bob chain to get to purple. You act as if RnR was the only opponent Olympus had. Did most of us take a pounding yes we did but RnR was not the only AA that they had on them.

I like how SF tries to defend the fact that Xiph isnt the most vocal and hard headed in the group. Anyone who has known him for any amount of time knows he had an epeleptic fit when RoK signed with NoR. His personal grudge over the UJW is well known and hes held it for how long now. So to continue to try and say Xiph was not central at least to some of the problems between RoK and SF is disengenous at best.

I will continue to wish RoK well in their travels on bob and simply say it is a loss for SF.

Good luck to both.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it was us and Int who actively fought them. Now I love int to death and they don't give up easy but crediting them by indirectly statig they are stronger then GOD/CSN and RIA combined is a bit over the top ;) Also, it's not about glory, we had a lot of fun fighting Olympus and we made some friendships during that war. But the point still stands.

I have never, nor will i ever deny that xiph is the most vocal and "hardline" SF leader anyone who reads the OWF can probably see that. But honestly though it's kinda funny it's also total bull that Xiph sets the path for SF and the rest merely follows. Delta is really the puppet master, he just hides it well :)

That losing rok is a loss for SF is a given, not only did we lose a solid military alliance we also lost a close friend. But i think looking back at the last months this is probably for the best. We just want different things and where unable to see eye to eye or find a solution. Losing rok is bad, putting our heads in the sand and pretend nothing is wrong would have been worse.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299951835' post='2661605']
I don't usually respond to you once you get started Bob, but there are a few things you have omitted. Polar went to war with one of RoK's direct treaty partners (twice) and we couldn't exactly declare on them at the time ... you know, with that MDoAP we had with them and all. Secondly, we did cancel on them for it when they up and did it the second time. You keep saying that we "chose Polar!" at the time, when in reality we did not. Two treaty partners were fighting, and when a second treaty partner was hit by Polar, we had no choice but to drop them. Lastly, the reason Polar was dropped in that instance is because they hit a Superfriend and we just could not let that happen without consequence.

You are free to post your usual odd ramblings, but please cease with the inaccuracies. Polar had to go because they hit a Superfriend when they didn't have to, so RoK does not have "a history of choosing Polar over the bloc" based on the examples that you keep giving.
[/quote]
Seriously, Hoo? What was the consequence? What did Polar suffer for its actions? It "lost" an ally during peace time and regained it before any new wars came around. At this point, it doesn't matter if RoK chose Polar or not over SF (they did). Just don't pretend it didn't happen.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1300318209' post='2666719']
I'm just sorry this whole thread couldn't be more civil... we owe that to each other after all we have been through. Sure maybe the time has come to leave SF but that doesn't mean this whole thing isn't disapointing.
[/quote]

We have really tried our best and honestly with an OP like that I feel this thread is as civil as it could be.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1300166548' post='2665345']
For a NAP blok I think we could do some serious damage... I vote yes!

o/ Random FARKin Rokers!
[/quote]

And this whole time I thought that NAPs were the only kind of bloc that mattered :unsure:

By the way, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=82148"]very original name[/url] for the bloc in your sig :lol1:

Edited by Axolotlia

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1300321511' post='2666756']
And this whole time I thought that NAPs were the only kind of bloc that mattered :unsure:

By the way, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=82148"]very original name[/url] for the bloc in your sig :lol1:
[/quote]

Shhh you see nothing... quite clearly I invented the PUN and will be filing a deformation suit against all external parties attemting to obtain commercial gain through its use. You will be hearing from my Lawyers!

Dude, no offense but didn't we bury you last year? I like olympus.. but if you where rolled by nothing then that says something about your alliance now doesn't it?[/quote]

No you didn't bury us. We're still a very alive and vibrant AA. Check for yourself. I was merely stating GOD is the only AA left in SF that is an awesome military alliance. If you think you "rolled" us, check again because you were about 4 times our size and required at least 3 or 4 other alliances to bring us down.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1300246986' post='2666124']
I'm pretty sure it was us and Int who actively fought them. Now I love int to death and they don't give up easy but crediting them by indirectly statig they are stronger then GOD/CSN and RIA combined is a bit over the top ;) Also, it's not about glory, we had a lot of fun fighting Olympus and we made some friendships during that war. But the point still stands. [/quote]

We were actually fighting The International, R&R, the Dark Templar, Poison Clan and Nordreich. As a matter of fact, DT and NoR were the ones did that the most damage to us. I can admit here, I struggled to survive when they hit me.

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1300294380' post='2666513']
Seriously, Hoo? What was the consequence? What did Polar suffer for its actions? It "lost" an ally during peace time and regained it before any new wars came around. At this point, it doesn't matter if RoK chose Polar or not over SF (they did). Just don't pretend it didn't happen.
[/quote]

See you should probably bring dumb ass statements like this to me as opposed to Hoo. Ragnarok was not going to choose one frind over another and no matter how hard you you hold tight to that foolish belief it still wont be true.
I have a deep love for the alliances that make up SF but we are not going to tolerate ultimatums. I was pressed for an answer right this second regardless of the fact that we had repeatedly stated that we are not making any FA decisions right now. We were told that we HAD to choose one or the other and we refused to make that choice. We did not choose Polar over SF, we instead chose to leave a bloc that contained an alliance that cannot handle being told no.

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1300384906' post='2667880']
See you should probably bring dumb ass statements like this to me as opposed to Hoo. Ragnarok was not going to choose one frind over another and no matter how hard you you hold tight to that foolish belief it still wont be true.
[/quote]
Considering the thread you are posting in, this is a rather ironic statement to say the least. Regardless of the circumstances that lead up to the decision, and whether or not you feel justified in that decision as a result, that is in fact what you did. Unless of course, you stopped considering us friends. :)