CSN/DT/Legacy/LoSS/R&R Peace Agreement

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1299098691' post='2649872']
Commonwealth nations, if you could please direct your attention to the below image...

[img]http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu8/AlexanderTheGreat2009/LOLCSN-1.jpg[/img]

o/ DT
o/ LoSS

That is all.
[/quote]

LoSS was on this list...i believe it was -1.2 million...1.4 maybe, but atleast 1.2.

I can see where DT argues they won or did massive damage...or something, but LoSS talking at all...is just...silly.

(note im not talking to you quotee, but to peeps in general, with my last line)

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1299101927' post='2649912']
LoSS was on this list...i believe it was -1.2 million...1.4 maybe, but atleast 1.2.

I can see where DT argues they won or did massive damage...or something, but LoSS talking at all...is just...silly.

[/quote]

It was actually CsN bud.

[img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z300/LOSSPanther/Picture22.png[/img]

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1299101927' post='2649912']

[/quote]

What Drugsup said. That was definitely CSN on the list for dropping 1.2 mil+ in a week.

[quote name='Drugsup' timestamp='1299102788' post='2649928']
It was actually CsN bud.

[/quote]

Earlier in the war, you were #2 I believe at -1.2M or -1.4M. In the latter half of the war we started taking a lot more damage and you for the most part escaped to peace mode, so we swapped on the list. :P

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1299103218' post='2649934']
Earlier in the war, you were #2 I believe at -1.2M or -1.4M. In the latter half of the war we started taking a lot more damage and you for the most part escaped to peace mode, so we swapped on the list. :P
[/quote]
Yeah, number four at 1.2m loss. DT was on it for a time too (at number five, don't remember the exact loss). I don't see how it has much to do with this, though. Our uppers outnumbered our opponents uppers so we had multiple targets on one. It's natural we'd take a lot of damage.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1299098681' post='2649871']
Will there be cake?
[/quote]
Yes - and it can be yellow cake.
Or red velvet.

I'm afraid all of the frosting will have melted by then, though.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1299103506' post='2649937']
Yeah, number four at 1.2m loss. DT was on it for a time too (at number five, don't remember the exact loss). I don't see how it has much to do with this, though. Our uppers outnumbered our opponents uppers so we had multiple targets on one. It's natural we'd take a lot of damage.
[/quote]
I'll take your word for it o/

[quote name='Drugsup' timestamp='1299102788' post='2649928']
It was actually CsN bud.

[/quote]
Yeah what the others said, you were in 4th on that list during the first week of CSN/Legacy declaring on you. Day 6 I believe. Sorry I didn't screen it...dont really give a !@#$ :P

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1299103616' post='2649938']
Yes - and it can be yellow cake.
Or red velvet.

I'm afraid all of the frosting will have melted by then, though.
[/quote]

I wasn't talking that kind of yellow cake. :P

SOM: The yellowcake is in the building.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1299111072' post='2650094']
I wasn't talking that kind of yellow cake. :P

SOM: The yellowcake is in the building.
[/quote]

Liz: Roger due tango. Reporting for duty, she-beast of the underbelly!

We must construct additional pylons to service the yellow cake though. :(

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1299103506' post='2649937']
Our uppers outnumbered our opponents uppers so we had multiple targets on one. It's natural we'd take a lot of damage.
[/quote]

That's really not how it works. 3 enemies, given that they are competent enough to send out all of their attacks and succeed, will knock down a target far enough in a day or two where they simply can't strike back with much success outside of nukes.

As for talking about who caused what damage.

I ran the numbers on CSN in Round 3 (I think) for us (2 for DT).

The stats were roughly 110 wars between LOSS and CSN. Only 14 were outbound from CSN, and 96 were incoming from LOSS on CSN.

There were roughly 50 DT and CSN wars, with about 26 CSN on DT and 24 DT on CSN.

But do tell me that we clearly caused no damage to CSN.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1298954924' post='2647549']
So much for DT [i]never ever[/i] paying reps. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Yeah, that's something to be proud of.

Congratulations on peace though, guys.

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1299109934' post='2650064']
pics or it didnt happen :ehm:
[/quote]

[spoiler][img]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6556/losssucks.png[/img][/spoiler]

[quote name='Sam Winters' timestamp='1299113627' post='2650172']
That's really not how it works. 3 enemies, given that they are competent enough to send out all of their attacks and succeed, will knock down a target far enough in a day or two where they simply can't strike back with much success outside of nukes.

As for talking about who caused what damage.

I ran the numbers on CSN in Round 3 (I think) for us (2 for DT).

The stats were roughly 110 wars between LOSS and CSN. Only 14 were outbound from CSN, and 96 were incoming from LOSS on CSN.

There were roughly 50 DT and CSN wars, with about 26 CSN on DT and 24 DT on CSN.

But do tell me that we clearly caused no damage to CSN.
[/quote]

Not necessarily. If the one being coordinated has a good war chest and still has plenty of tech and infra, then they'll still be able to mount attacks on the guys hitting them. And he'll be able to nuke three guys which causes more damage than any other attack.

To judge a war you don't go by one round. Also, early in the war we were disorganized because our MoD at the time was out (I couldn't tell you where he went, but he has no internet.. he's still gone :( ) and it was before I took over the target lists.

All the wars LoSS had on us were at the lower tier since your "big" nations were all hiding in PM. Lower tier doesn't do a lot of damage, and the damage they do is easily rebuilt.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1298955282' post='2647569']
The apology was for stuff happening on IRC that went way too far.
[/quote]

Oh boo hoo. Somebody's feewings got hurt. Boo hoo hoo.

Speaking purely theoretically, if I were in a public forum and referred to CSN's leadership as a bunch on inbred, slack-jawed, slope-browed, basement-dwelling imbeciles with big mouths, thin skins, no will of their own and zero personal honor, would that be enough to make them cry? Or would I be required to contact each of them individually via IRC? And if I were to be attacked over this and somehow compelled to issue an 'apology' at gunpoint, do you think anyone with an IQ over 75 would honestly believe that it was sincere?

Enjoy your 'victory'.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1299157299' post='2651072']
Oh boo hoo. Somebody's feewings got hurt. Boo hoo hoo.

Speaking purely theoretically, if I were in a public forum and referred to CSN's leadership as a bunch on inbred, slack-jawed, slope-browed, basement-dwelling imbeciles with big mouths, thin skins, no will of their own and zero personal honor, would that be enough to make them cry? Or would I be required to contact each of them individually via IRC? And if I were to be attacked over this and somehow compelled to issue an 'apology' at gunpoint, do you think anyone with an IQ over 75 would honestly believe that it was sincere?

Enjoy your 'victory'.
[/quote]
Naw, more than likely I'd call you a !@#$% for talking endless amounts of garbage and not defending your ally. Purely hypothetically, of course.

Edited by Gibsonator21

I'm glad this front has cleared up, hopefully rebuilding goes smoothly for you, DT.

Now can people quit arguing utter !@#$@#$ about who did more damage, who spent a bit of time on biggest alliance losses & how nuclear war works?

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1299157818' post='2651076']
Naw, more than likely I'd call you a !@#$% for talking endless amounts of garbage and not defending your ally. Purely hypothetically, of course.
[/quote]

I see. So you admit that no one ought to believe an apology that is delivered on the point of a bayonet.

All I needed to know.

Thank you for your candor.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1299157299' post='2651072']Oh boo hoo. Somebody's feewings got hurt. Boo hoo hoo.[/quote]

That's funny, because all the childish behaviour you have been displaying on the forums lately gives plain proof that yours have been hurt, and you lack the maturity to handle it.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1299157299' post='2651072']Speaking purely theoretically, if I were in a public forum and referred to CSN's leadership as a bunch on inbred, slack-jawed, slope-browed, basement-dwelling imbeciles with big mouths, thin skins, no will of their own and zero personal honor, would that be enough to make them cry? [/quote]

No, we would tell you to stop looking at a mirror.

Edited by Krashnaia