NPO & The War

animelover91

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1298921176' post='2646950']
Two months after this war ends, GOONS will be larger than either Order.
[/quote]

Yeah... I doubt it. To pull that off, GOONS might need a capable and competent government. I guess keep praying to whichever god you pray to, but its not likely to happen.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1298921939' post='2646959']
Yeah... I doubt it. To pull that off, GOONS might need a capable and competent government. I guess keep praying to whichever god you pray to, but its not likely to happen.
[/quote]
MK and Umbrella will show you why GOONS doesn't need the government!

I am not sure what the OP thinks they are proving here. I sense you think you are on to something juicy but really you offered up nothing aside from the fact that NSO would have entered for STA if NPO was not preempted (something which was already known) and that TPF was requested to sit out by STA originally (again something everyone knew).

IF the point was to show everyone that I was banging the drum for 4 days prior to the preempt that one was going to happen then you succeeded marvelously.

IF on the other hand you are trying to prove that NPO was going to get into the war by showing that people wanted to keep them out of the war, then I would have to question how that logic works.

Also as it has been pointed out in a thread apparently about npo/nso/polar/tpf you have logs of one ruler (Myself) containing all of 4 lines saying I told NPO to get ready for a preemptive strike, which also matches up to why they started beefing up on mil and heading to PM. So unless you got something from the other 3 emperors or something further from myself all you really managed to show was that I cautioned allies against a preempt before it happened, which is why NSO did not enter for STA.

Bravo?

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1298918424' post='2646934']
We'll see when Polar gets peace. [img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-chord.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Wrong crater, though I understand why you might want to separate them.

Perhaps you'll get around to looking at your own stats as the war continues. Then again, nevermind, continue to bomb and to dig. I'd offer to help, but you seem to be making so much progress, I'd hate to interrupt.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1298925272' post='2646987']
mhawk: Your belief that anyone actually still believes anything you say is an insult to the intelligence of everyone who has ever dealt with you at the government level.
[/quote]

Oh the irony!

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1298925272' post='2646987']
mhawk: Your belief that anyone actually still believes anything you say is an insult to the intelligence of everyone who has ever dealt with you at the government level.
[/quote]

Crymson, to recap what you one said some time ago, why are you becoming such a slappy? I'd think more about your comments if there wasn't a list of things which Crymson lacks the expertise to comment on.

On that list, in clear letters, are decency, loyalty, and common sense.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1298926410' post='2646997']
This thread went to pointless posturing in record time.
[/quote]

You mean it didn't start out that way? *scratches his head*

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1298932253' post='2647113']
The most disturbing part about these logs is that I was never in it -_-
[/quote]

Or me.. or Cortath.. or anyone in the Order for that matter. Lacking Pacificans.. it's fairly devoid of value for its intended purpose let alone actual consumption. However. Fungus likes to grow on garbage.. so.... maybe they'll enjoy it.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1298921939' post='2646959']
[/quote]

Says the joke of a leader of a joke of an alliance!