This should be a resignation notice

Bob Ilyani

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1298439483' post='2642542']
Imma gonna miss you Bob Ilyani.
[/quote]
Imma miss you too AvT :wub:

Catch up on IRC sometime, Polar buddy.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1298439580' post='2642544']
Not even one mention of lil' ol' me? Rude!

In all seriousness, congratulations on the anniversary, and here's to another three!
[/quote]
Add yourself to the list. I really should go back and edit that damn thing. As I said, I was tired.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1298439712' post='2642549']
This is unusual? What the hell. You mean I don't have to take that on a daily basis? :|

Also, I tell Hoo that too, it's fun.
[/quote]

Yeah, somehow I don't think it's all that uncommon. :>

Grats Bob anyway and stay on black like NFL said.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[quote name='General Ozujsko' timestamp='1298443993' post='2642625']
I like your posts and I'm glad you're around.

:awesome:
[/quote]

I agree, he's one of my favorite people to talk to for 30 seconds on IRC here and there.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1298433953' post='2642440']
You took the time to hit "Reply", type out a snide post, and then hit "Add Reply" ...

Point of order: If you didn't care, why did you bother?
[/quote]

If you bothered to read my 'snide post' you would note that the question I asked would answer the one you posed. I would love to care if there was an appropriate reason to, however I have not, as of yet, been provided with an adequate response.

Also, I just read your signature:

"Sitting in your chair, I would probably say the same thing. And 999 point 999 times out of a million, you would be correct. But in the pages of history, every once in a while, fate reaches out and extends its hand. What shall the history books read? "

I don't understand what 0.999999% has to with the remainder of the statement. I would appreciate you explaining the significance of these extremely low odds when you answer my previous question.

Edited by Titus Pullo

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1298439580' post='2642544']
Not even one mention of lil' ol' me? Rude! In all seriousness, congratulations on the anniversary, and here's to another three!
[/quote]

Boo this man!

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1298439712' post='2642549']
This is unusual? What the hell. You mean I don't have to take that on a daily basis? :|Also, I tell Hoo that too, it's fun.
[/quote]

You're such a flirt, Janax. :wub:

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1298446592' post='2642665']
Balder gets a shoutout but not me?

That's it, we're broken up.
[/quote]
[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1298473730' post='2642849']

"Sitting in your chair, I would probably say the same thing. And 999 point 999 times out of a million, you would be correct. But in the pages of history, every once in a while, fate reaches out and extends its hand. What shall the history books read? "

I don't understand what 0.999999% has to with the remainder of the statement. I would appreciate you explaining the significance of these extremely low odds when you answer my previous question.
[/quote]
I don't know, maybe you should bring that up with Quentin Tarantino. He wrote the line and the movie it comes from, not me.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1298480766' post='2642915']
How did Hoo get more shout outs then me! We're over!

Grats Bob, three alliances together in as many years. Too much for me :D
[/quote]
Why does everyone keep breaking up with me [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

Too much for me as well. Go join PC or something, I want to fight you. :D

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1298512638' post='2643362']
oh hi there

congrats man, you are a great dude and I hope Lord of Foreign Affairs goes well for you.
[/quote]
Get active again. I miss talking to you [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif[/img]

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1298432336' post='2642409']
Point of order: Why should I care?
[/quote]

If you don't care, hit the back button and move along.

Congrats, I guess, Bob. Never had any formal relations with you (that sounds sorta dirty), but I hope to someday.

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1298473730' post='2642849']

[/quote]

It's a quote from a movie. Didn't you ever learn the old "If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all" rule?

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1298530597' post='2643662']
It's a quote from a movie. Didn't you ever learn the old "If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all" rule?
[/quote]

I discarded that long ago. ^_^