This should be a resignation notice

Bob Ilyani

I don't post much anymore because I've been progressively getting more and more tired with the quality of membership around here. Maybe its time I poke my head out to give tribute to one of the few [s]good[/s]great ones left. People don't realize that this game isn't run by the household names but the hard work of one diplomat or the work of one Econ middle manager. Bob, you're at the top of a short list of people I'd be proud to serve with but until then I'll just heckle you to join GOD. (Zilla's getting lonely, I need another Deputy :wub:)

Also thanks for the help with that traffic ticket dude.

Edit: There's a number of fine examples in this thread as to why I avoid these parts nowadays.

Edited by Balder

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1298473730' post='2642849']
Also, I just read your signature:

"Sitting in your chair, I would probably say the same thing. And 999 point 999 times out of a million, you would be correct. But in the pages of history, every once in a while, fate reaches out and extends its hand. What shall the history books read? "

I don't understand what 0.999999% has to with the remainder of the statement. I would appreciate you explaining the significance of these extremely low odds when you answer my previous question.
[/quote]

I believe it has something to do with that fact that in many other languages 999.999 (999 point 999) is what we see as 999,999.

Congrats man.

Edited by Fyfe XIV