The Network Still Hungers

OsRavan

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1298212380' post='2639449']
When did CnG turn into a MDoAP bloc? wheres the rest of CnG if its still a MDAP bloc? Or has the treaty changed over the years from suicide pact/all for one, one for all... To [i]just[/i] another bloc like the rest. It saddens me to see the bloc has changed from what it was to what it is now :(
[/quote]

The others are doing some black ops. You just can't see them right now.

Don't worry, we're still all sitting in a huge bathtub together with water up to our chins. The toaster is right over there. *points*

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right, so when ODN are being mocked for being 340 against 20, it's actually because they should have brought the rest of CnG in to make it 600 odd on 20? :P

Come on guys lets try and be a little bit consistant on why ODN are the monster. Bringing in too many nations, not bringing in more, not defending treaties in the past, defending their treaties now, harbouring joracy...

[quote name='Kestral' timestamp='1298213883' post='2639458']
Oh right, so when ODN are being mocked for being 340 against 20, it's actually because they should have brought the rest of CnG in to make it 600 odd on 20? :P

Come on guys lets try and be a little bit consistant on why ODN are the monster. Bringing in too many nations, not bringing in more, not defending treaties in the past, defending their treaties now, harbouring joracy...
[/quote]

Actually it is more like they picked 340 to 20 odds instead of 340 to say 120 odds

Also, since ODN is clearly infringing on my copyright of the hunger statement...Rather than sue, I will take 9mil 150 tech for the rights to use it, no matter how Optional they are. :D

The Phoenix Hungers

[quote name='Kestral' timestamp='1298213883' post='2639458']
harbouring joracy...
[/quote]

a valid CB if ever there was one...

[quote name='Kilkenny' timestamp='1298214035' post='2639459']
Actually it is more like they picked 340 to 20 odds instead of 340 to say 120 odds

Also, since ODN is clearly infringing on my copyright of the hunger statement...Rather than sue, I will take 9mil 150 tech for the rights to use it, no matter how Optional they are. :D

The Phoenix Hungers
[/quote]

That's a far cry better than 40,000 tech, for a much better reason. Our lawyers will contact your lawyers.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1298216324' post='2639473']
Really goes to show how sad a state DOOMHOUSE is in that they can't take on the pathetic Cult of Justitia.

(by the way nobody thinks peace mode jokes are funny any more)
[/quote]

but the optional defender jokes from 2008 are always in style, right? ;)

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' timestamp='1298216136' post='2639471']
That's a far cry better than 40,000 tech, for a much better reason. Our lawyers will contact your lawyers.
[/quote]

and it is an indefinite license.. i am feeling very chairitable right now.

[quote name='Carson' timestamp='1298210808' post='2639426']
so let me see if i'm getting this right: we're cowardly pixel-huggers who leave our allies to burn while at the same time we're despicable, classless punks who are beating up on alliances in defense of our allies?
[/quote]

jumping into an overcrowded front to fight a completely one-sided war doesnt make you seem honorable. it seems cowardly to me.

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1298217276' post='2639494']
jumping into an overcrowded front to fight a completely one-sided war doesnt make you seem honorable. it seems cowardly to me.
[/quote]

Not one-sided.

Mine: Nation Count: 3,447 & Alliances: 28

Yours:Nation Count: 3,257 & Alliances: 34

[/quote]
Overcrowded? NPO have explained to me that they're winning this. We need all the help we can get.

[/quote]

as Anthemist pointed out, the numbers are pretty even...it's not our fault that we're willing to fight and not all of your allies are...and again, either way we're getting condemned by people...we went in, so "it's not fair, we're joining a curbstomp, blah, blah", but if we had stayed out, it would be "see, ODN never backs up their allies, they want to save their precious pixels, optional as always, blah blah"...

[quote name='Kilkenny' timestamp='1298218753' post='2639508']
But they didn't jump in on NPO...leaving them still winning :D
[/quote]
They'll take some of the heat off so I can focus on NPO targets. Well.. I would do that but there's nobody left in my range anymore.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1298220216' post='2639517']
Oh wow man I'm so torn apart by your wit and cleverness how will I ever recover
[/quote]

Sargun, i'd get into a battle of wits with you, but i'd need to be in a coma for you to have a chance...

i'd tell you to enjoy the beatdown coming your way, but you're hiding in PM...no wonder you don't find peace mode jokes funny anymore :smug:

[quote name='Carson' timestamp='1298221870' post='2639532']
Sargun, i'd get into a battle of wits with you, but i'd need to be in a coma for you to have a chance...

i'd tell you to enjoy the beatdown coming your way, but you're hiding in PM...no wonder you don't find peace mode jokes funny anymore :smug:
[/quote]
You'll have to forgive Sargun, his mouth is otherwise occupied with what hides away in Schatts pants.

The Coalition of Peace Mode Cowards hides and talks garbage on the OWF, nothing more.

[quote name='Carson' timestamp='1298216635' post='2639485']
but the optional defender jokes from 2008 are always in style, right? ;)
[/quote]
That's from 09-10 easy.

[quote name='Lucius Aerilius' timestamp='1298217604' post='2639500']
Also, hai and bend over Schatt.
[/quote]
[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/sigs/club03.png[/img]
I see another proud Schattenfann.
[quote name='Carson' timestamp='1298221870' post='2639532']
[/quote]
GAWD DAMN SON. YOU FRIED HIS ASS. AWHHHHH ****. HE DOWN FOR DA COUNT. DOWN GOES SARGUN. DOWN GOES SARGUN.

[quote name='Carson' timestamp='1298210808' post='2639426']
so let me see if i'm getting this right: we're cowardly pixel-huggers who leave our allies to burn while at the same time we're despicable, classless punks who are beating up on alliances in defense of our allies?
[/quote]

They're burning by their own choice.