The Network Still Hungers

OsRavan

[quote name='ShotgunWilly' timestamp='1298183086' post='2639207']
Uh huh... I recognize that you guys are fighing legion too... along with 5 other alliances

And I think you make my point about people being in peace mode to reduce the strain even more :)
[/quote]
Look, we all see your point. We just declared on a bunch of small alliances and this makes us look like big, bad, orange overlords. But really, you should see it as a compliment that we saw it fit to declare on you too. :)

This is the drawback of Legion hiding nations in PM, it puts pressure on a swath of other alliances who are putting their nations on the line. Maybe you should be asking Legion for answers, instead of us.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mooney' timestamp='1298183354' post='2639210']
Look, we all see your point. We just declared on a bunch of small alliances and this makes us look like big, bad, orange overlords. But really, you should see it as a compliment that we saw it fit to declare on you too. :)
[/quote]

Y'see... that's the problem, you guys didn't declare on us :P

:lol1:

[quote name='ShotgunWilly' timestamp='1298183086' post='2639207']
Uh huh... I recognize that you guys are fighting legion too... along with 5 other alliances providing I'm not missing a couple

And I think you make my point about people being in peace mode to reduce the strain even more :)
[/quote]
And all of those alliances are also fighting other alliances, just like us.
Yes, we outnumber them, but we won't be using 340 nations to fight them, as you claim.

And regarding PM, it actually doesn't reduce the strain as we are just twidling our thumbs.

[quote name='Mooney' timestamp='1298184357' post='2639221']
So why are you complaining? Even more reason to be happy! :wub:
[/quote]

Yea, it's just that MK/Alchemy/GOONS is starting to get boring, and new targets would be nice at times :P

Edited by ShotgunWilly

[quote name='ShotgunWilly' timestamp='1298184984' post='2639232']
Yea, it's just that MK/Alchemy/GOONS is starting to get boring, and new targets would be nice at times :P
[/quote]
You only have 15 offensive wars, so I don't think you'll need new targets anytime soon. But if you're really that bored just come out of PM ;)

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298185752' post='2639243']
The Cult of Justitia recognizes that ODN has activated the aggressive clause of its treaty with MK and will deal with the Network appropriately.
[/quote]
Please, for the love of Admin, don't pull a CSN. Be merciful.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298185752' post='2639243']
The Cult of Justitia recognizes that ODN has foolishly activated the aggressive clause of its treaty with MK and will deal with the Network appropriately.
[/quote]

More humility would be appropriate when you deal with OS during peace negations, me thinks...

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1298185275' post='2639236']
ITT: ODN takes on our 5th, 6th, and 7th alliances of this war, gets called infrahuggers.
[/quote]

those are some of the toughest opponents ever! you guys must be losing a lot of ns over this!

seriously.. i wasnt going to say anything but if yall want them out of pm best bet is to not all declare war at once or while theyre still in pm. what kind of sense does that make?

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1298186188' post='2639249']
those are some of the toughest opponents ever! you guys must be losing a lot of ns over this![/quote]
I'm sorry all the competent alliances are on our side :smug:

[quote]
seriously.. i wasnt going to say anything but if yall want them out of pm best bet is to not all declare war at once or while theyre still in pm. [b]what kind of sense does that make?[/b]
[/quote]
Now, I may be tired, but I thought the same thing reading this post.

[quote name='Louis Balfour' timestamp='1298186136' post='2639247']
More humility would be appropriate when you deal with OS during peace negations, me thinks...
[/quote]
I've been in peace negotiations with ODN, they went like this:
ME: If you refuse to declare peace with us based on our ignoring this front for months and your ignoring this front for months, then we have no choice but to get serious about this and begin attacking ODN.
ODN: Uhhhhhhh, ok, well in that case, we declare peace.

If there are any peace talks between ODN and Justitia's Cult, they will be at ODN's instigation, and OsRavan will be very polite.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1298186188' post='2639249']
those are some of the toughest opponents ever! you guys must be losing a lot of ns over this!

seriously.. i wasnt going to say anything but if yall want them out of pm best bet is to not all declare war at once or while theyre still in pm. what kind of sense does that make?
[/quote]

They can surrender, stay in PM for however long it takes them to surrender while we maul their lower tiers, or they can exit PM. It is up to them. And really, its not going to matter to me much which route they take.

Also, despite the Propaganda Schatt likes to spit out, in all our wars ODN is following MD and MA treaty obligations. And if other allies we have MDP obligations with call on us to help, we will help there too. And if they don't, we won't. The 'size' of our opponent (big or small) isnt going to affect that decision a jot. Nor will the number of wars we are involved in.

[quote name='Louis Balfour' timestamp='1298186136' post='2639247']
[/quote]
This is where you levy exorbitant reparations on them.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298186390' post='2639253']
and OsRavan will be very polite.
[/quote]
This is a change from what, exactly? Honestly, he's probably the nicest alliance leader out there.

Edited by Style #386

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1298186303' post='2639251']
I'm sorry all the competent alliances are on our side :smug:

Now, I may be tired, but I thought the same thing reading this post.
[/quote]

so you believe that piling alliance after alliance is going to make them just want to come out of pm? you do realize why theyre in pm right? (hint: its not because its a 1v1 war)

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1298186425' post='2639255']
Thank Bob you did not. ODN is a good alliance, there's no reason to add trash to it.
[/quote]
I don't see why Os would want me if I was trash, but OK.
[s]
Anyways, when are you starting another alliance? After this war I presume?[/s]

Edit: I'm not going to disrespect the ODN by posting anymore in response to you.

Have fun ODN. :)

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1298186621' post='2639256']
Also, despite the Propaganda Schatt likes to spit out, in all our wars ODN is following MD and MA treaty obligations. And if other allies we have MDP obligations with call on us to help, we will help there too. And if they don't, we won't. The 'size' of our opponent (big or small) isnt going to affect that decision a jot. Nor will the number of wars we are involved in.
[/quote]
MK began attacking CoJ without a DoW over a week ago, so, yes, you are attacking CoJ as aggressors based on your MK treaty, which is exactly what you just said, and exactly what I already said. So if that's propaganda, welcome to propareality.

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1298186867' post='2639259']
so you believe that piling alliance after alliance is going to make them just want to come out of pm? you do realize why theyre in pm right? (hint: its not because its a 1v1 war)
[/quote]
I would imagine that, for example, Legion, whose lower tier is being wrecked, they'd want to leave PM to a) send aid to their smaller nations, where $3 million can give them a fighting chance, and b) take some of the strain off their alliance and side at large. But hey, I'm no military tactician, I'm just a lowly Senator.