The Network Still Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schatt is always welcome to pay visits. As far as I'm aware (note: this means I don't read into OsRavan's mind) we're not seeking any sort of monetary reps. Perhaps an article about the superiority of oranges over grapes or something of comparable stupidity.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298529172' post='2643637']
You guys should be thanking me for all the nukes sent at you guys, here I could be putting them to other uses, but instead I'm using them all on you guys to make the war you wanted more entertaining for you guys. Even though I could of been putting them to better use if you guys didn't want a war so bad, I decided to help get your casualties up since I'm such a good guy.
[/quote]

actually, he has a point here...

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1298509001' post='2643288']
oh, you're not here to logically debate, you're here for non sequitur one-liners. gottcha.
[/quote]

well ill approach it in a more logical sense then

are those 20 so nations giving MK really such a hard time?

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1298415371' post='2642033']
You stop crying! No, YOU stop crying!

Oh, I see you are talking about crying, it must be because YOU are actually crying!

Edit: why are you guys even arguing with Schattenmann... it's not like he actually DOES anything :unsure:
[/quote]

lol broskie. Stop crying. I don't have flood insurance. lololol

[quote name='Twizzler' timestamp='1298563813' post='2643881']
Schatt is always welcome to pay visits. As far as I'm aware (note: this means I don't read into OsRavan's mind) we're not seeking any sort of monetary reps. Perhaps an article about the superiority of oranges over grapes or something of comparable stupidity.
[/quote]

I have nothing against the color orange, but have to ask? Why grapes? I mean, orange and purple are complementary colors. You'd think Orange would have something against the color green, I mean, there should be a UN council set up to help bring peace in the conflict within this picture,

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.kicksonfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/nike-sb-classic-orange-turquoise-green1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Outside of this, sheesh. Even in peace mode, I think I'm starting to get what the GOONS mean by enjoying "Pubby Tears". These taste delicious, hey SirWilliams, got any more - the GOONS at least gave me a solid fight and embraced their aggressive nature, these people don't even do me the decency of getting all their nations to DEFCON 1!

Edited by Zarfef

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1298583869' post='2644141']
lol broskie. Stop crying. I don't have flood insurance. lololol
[/quote]

If you keep this crying up the dam is going to burst! Think of the poor souls living in the shadow of your tear reservoir!

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298529172' post='2643637']
You guys should be thanking me for all the nukes sent at you guys, here I could be putting them to other uses, but instead I'm using them all on you guys to make the war you wanted more entertaining for you guys. Even though I could of been putting them to better use if you guys didn't want a war so bad, I decided to help get your casualties up since I'm such a good guy.
[/quote]
You've also taken out >800 of my infra.

EDIT: Also I can't declare on people who just buy soldiers and tanks when I hit them, because nuke anarchy, so that's a loss of a source of casualties too.

Edited by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

[quote name='Twizzler' timestamp='1298563813' post='2643881']
[/quote]
[i]Deal![/i] We should be able to close out this front inside of 8 hours.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1298378537' post='2641625']
Please don't tell me you actually felt smug after posting this. :mellow:
[/quote]

Then your in luck, because no i didn't Thicky. Perhaps a misuse of that particular smiley. My emotion at the time was more ... something along the lines of hmm... nauseating pure white hatred.

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1298611972' post='2644490']
You've also taken out >800 of my infra.

EDIT: Also I can't declare on people who just buy soldiers and tanks when I hit them, because nuke anarchy, so that's a loss of a source of casualties too.
[/quote]
I have to apologize about NOM, he is a bit of an infra-hugger.

Schatt, I thought you wouldn't surrender to the ODN no matter what? What happened to that?

~Poiven

[quote name='Poiven' timestamp='1298731996' post='2645426']
I have to apologize about NOM, he is a bit of an infra-hugger.

Schatt, I thought you wouldn't surrender to the ODN no matter what? What happened to that?

~Poiven
[/quote]

Infra-hugger? Nope. I want CASUALTIES. Sadly hitting my infra down=less casualties for me later in the war :(

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1298870082' post='2646639']
Infra-hugger? Nope. I want CASUALTIES. Sadly hitting my infra down=less casualties for me later in the war :(
[/quote]
I've lost a lot more infra than you fighting countless wars, absorbing countless nukes and being ZIed more times than I care to remember, but I don't mind and rebuild only to get it destroyed all over again fighting more wars. So stop hugging your infra and be grateful I found your infra worth destroying. :P

Edited by Methrage