The Network Still Hungers

OsRavan

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298308011' post='2640699']
I'm not a nuclear rogue and them choosing not to help you guys doesn't equal them supporting any side, although that didn't stop your entire alliance from going nuke rogue on NPO for apparently no reason.
[/quote]

You were a nuclear rogue back then, and you're a nuclear rogue right now. You're not in an alliance. Sorry. But please, do keep mentioning how buddy-buddy you are with NPO and how they didn't sanction you. I've seen you mention it twice now in the past 24 hours in two separate threads...it's like the old days with you again! HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME!!! I USED TO BE IMPORTANT!!! :lol1:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1298308400' post='2640707']
You were a nuclear rogue back then, and you're a nuclear rogue right now. You're not in an alliance. Sorry. But please, do keep mentioning how buddy-buddy you are with NPO and how they didn't sanction you. I've seen you mention it twice now in the past 24 hours in two separate threads...it's like the old days with you again! HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME!!! I USED TO BE IMPORTANT!!! :lol1:
[/quote]
I find it amusing how much GOONS try getting my attention with stupid posts meant to be inaccurate and bringing up irrelevant stuff, then you try claiming I'm the one trying to get attention. This thread was ODN declaring on KN, so it was relevent to me, although this thread has nothing to do with you guys other than you guys trying to seem relevant by bringing up old disputes we've had, as other than the attention I gave you guys during previous wars with me GOONS has done nothing but remain a below Avg NS alliances that sucks at war. Now fade away GOONS, nobody cares about you guys anymore.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298308873' post='2640719']
I find it amusing how much GOONS try getting my attention with stupid posts meant to be inaccurate and bringing up irrelevant stuff, then you try claiming I'm the one trying to get attention. This thread was ODN declaring on KN, so it was relevent to me.[/quote]

You're correct this thread has everything to do with you and nothing to do with GOONS they just like talking crap in any thread and try to silence people by saying they're attention whores, maybe they dont like competition at whoring threads, i wish they would change the script and stop living in the past and bringing it up.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298306404' post='2640670']
I really don't care what you guys think of it, but it is funny watching you guys try to argue it isn't with your made up definitions. I don't need to try selling it as anything since NPO already recognized it as an alliance and refused to sanction me for you guys, so whether you guys think of it as an alliance or you guys have a different way of viewing what an alliance is doesn't matter. I do enjoy watching GOONS make fools of themselves trying to argue what you think should be recognized as an alliance pointlessly when even your own allies don't agree with you guys.
[/quote]

Continue assuming that alliances recognize you as a legitimate entity with their unrelated actions; it's about as convincing as it is every other time you make such incessant insistences (which have very noticeably increased in frequency as of late).

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298308873' post='2640719']
I find it amusing how much GOONS try getting my attention with stupid posts meant to be inaccurate and bringing up irrelevant stuff, then you try claiming I'm the one trying to get attention. This thread was ODN declaring on KN, so it was relevent to me, although this thread has nothing to do with you guys other than you guys trying to seem relevant by bringing up old disputes we've had, as other than the attention I gave you guys during previous wars with me GOONS has done nothing but remain a below Avg NS alliances that sucks at war. Now fade away GOONS, nobody cares about you guys anymore.
[/quote]

You can't really complain about the attention or the comments when you're reciprocating in full. Way to duck responsibility though. As for the biting commentary, it has about as much credibility as you or your AA, so I can go ahead and leave it at that.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1298309944' post='2640736']
You're correct this thread has everything to do with you and nothing to do with GOONS they just like talking crap in any thread and try to silence people by saying they're attention whores, maybe they dont like competition at whoring threads, i wish they would change the script and stop living in the past and bringing it up.
[/quote]

the rebel, please try making sense. Please, just once.

ODN, have fun ZIing these schmucks. :P

[/quote]
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed, guess its better to just ignore them most of the time or arguments back and forth with them on pointless stuff would eventually fill most of the forum.

[/quote]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298313615' post='2640791']
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed, guess its better to just ignore them most of the time or arguments back and forth with them on pointless stuff would eventually fill most of the forum.
[/quote]

Oh, how cute....our two favorite unintelligible loudmouths have found solace in eachother's plight against the GOONS. Wonder twin powers, activate.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1298316540' post='2640835']
Loud mouths getting jelly about other loud mouths and then complain about them being loud mouths. Hilarious. :v:
[/quote]

I have no jelly. Give me jelly. Also, I've always wondered...[i]how the heck does one pronounce that name of yours?[/i]

Anyway, have fun ODN. Earogema has learned a lot from us in the ways of war that he didn't know already, so be careful with him.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1298308400' post='2640707']
[/quote]
He's not buddy-buddy either with the NPO, or Red Dawn in general.

Red Dawn has failed to sanction a great number of people it's not buddy-buddy with.

We think Kerberos Nexos is an alliance. That doesn't mean we like them. There are lots of people who are in alliances who we don't like, even there are some we're at war with right now. :v:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1298267786' post='2640311']
Wow, you are so so so lucky to be fighting HoT. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would want to be you right now. However, why would you want to hit CoJ. I like those guys. :(

Good luck anyway to my friends at ODN. Also loloptional and all that stuff.
[/quote]
ODN needs to prove its worth to GOONS.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298270205' post='2640359']
lol, one of the guys in ODN I declared on got upset since I ruined his plans to try ZIing schatt by hitting him. I'm more surprised they declared on KN, as I thought everyone in ODN loved me, but the free tech and land is nice so I'm not complaining. :wub:
[/quote]
Oooooo, ZI, I'm so scared, I've neve rbeen ZIed before I am really afraid of what it will be like. I just don't know what I'd do if I got ZIed and then I had to spend a long time at ZI! Seriously, what kind of boob gets excited about ZIing a nation that's been at ZI for over 9 months?

[quote name='Mooney' timestamp='1298300577' post='2640608']
I was referring to CoJ's war declaration. You must be vertically challenged, because the point went way over your head. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
The Cult of Justitia has declared war on 1 alliance in this war: GOONS.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1298306847' post='2640677']
I seriously couldn't read this post without picturing you adjusting your tie and mumbling something about 'no respect'. :awesome:
[/quote]
Pot, meet kettle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv7WOu-3sic

Edited by Schattenmann

Well isn't this fun?! ODN is implementing the strategy of NPO and friends. You know, the one where you attack your opposition's weakest links. Isn't it strange, the similarities between Justitia and GOONS? You should really quit focusing on your differences, but rather embrace your similarities. :lol1: Hahahaha. :lol1:

Edited by King Charge

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298329203' post='2641034']
ODN needs to prove its worth to GOONS.[/quote]
And why would we need to do that?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298329203' post='2641034']
Seriously, what kind of boob gets excited about ZIing a nation that's been at ZI for over 9 months?
[/quote]
Anybody who reads your posts.

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1298330232' post='2641047']
Well isn't this fun?! ODN is implementing the strategy of NPO and friends. You know, the one where you attack your opposition's weakest links. Isn't it strange, the similarities between Justitia and GOONS? You should really quit focusing on your differences, but rather embrace your similarities. :lol1: Hahahaha. :lol1:
[/quote]
Except that we already attacked their stronger links. But they don't want to come out and play :(

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298331022' post='2641057']
There are many, if you count and recount and recount again that little nugget of yours.
[/quote]
We're both run by former GOONS1, we both love the Mods, we both like to piss on peoples boots, we both like Zero1, we both have authoritarian systems, we're at war with each other. It really is kind of eerie.

[quote name='Mooney' timestamp='1298183121' post='2639209']
Shouldn't be messing with MK, then.
[/quote]

[quote name='Mooney' timestamp='1298300577' post='2640608']
I was referring to CoJ's war declaration. You must be vertically challenged, because the point went way over your head. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

These two posts do cause me some concern, is this one uninformed member, or does ODN actually believe that Cult of Justitia declared war on MK?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298333053' post='2641092']
We're both run by former GOONS1, we both love the Mods, we both like to piss on peoples boots, we both like Zero1, we both have authoritarian systems, we're at war with each other. It really is kind of eerie.
[/quote]

Well, when you put it like that...

Eerie indeed. :unsure:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298313181' post='2640779']
the rebel, please try making sense. Please, just once.
[/quote]

I know the average GOONS doesnt have two brain cells to rub together, but i thought you did, my mistake :(

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1298315058' post='2640811']
Oh, how cute....our two favorite unintelligible loudmouths have found solace in eachother's plight against the GOONS. Wonder twin powers, activate.
[/quote]

How sweet nippy you seem to reply to nearly everything i post on here it must be love :ehm:

Edit: loudmouth? really, ive posted so little in the 2yrs+ ive been here, whereas you :awesome:

Anyways have fun to all those involved fighting with ODN....

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1298334599' post='2641119']
I know the average GOONS doesnt have two brain cells to rub together, but i thought you did, my mistake :(
[/quote]

I don't rub 'em together, the friction renders them useless... have you been rubbing 'em together all along!?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298336764' post='2641168']
I don't rub 'em together, the friction renders them useless... have you been rubbing 'em together all along!?
[/quote]

Point proven, you dont even understand a well known figure of speech, i think you should run along and go back under that bridge you came from ;)