The Network Still Hungers

OsRavan

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1298192475' post='2639323']
Actually, someone left themselves open to an insult and I insulted him. That's all there was to it. I could careless if ODN didn't honour another treaty or not, it doesn't effect me.
[/quote]
Well hell it was a pretty poor insult in that case, you showed try to be more imaginative in future :ehm:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1298192836' post='2639328']
I've always found it curious how people manage to produce such creative word substitutions as this.
[/quote]
my bad..indeed it is ''Should'' rather than showed that i meant to post. You must forgive me as i have been running around after my 14 month old kid since 6AM (its 9AM for me now) so i am a little frazzled.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1298192789' post='2639327']
It drew a reaction out of you didn't it? Sounds like my job was done well then.
[/quote]
But not the guy you insulted, oh well if settling for little old me is good enough for you then I suppose I am flattered :blush:

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1298193136' post='2639330']
my bad..indeed it is ''Should'' rather than showed that i meant to post. You must forgive me as i have been running around after my 14 month old kid since 6AM (its 9AM for me now) so i am a little frazzled.
[/quote]
Shouldn't a political leader have servants to attend to their children?

[ooc]Heh, I was working under the assumption you were using one of those fancy speech-to-text programs. But it's fair enough.[/ooc]

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1298192506' post='2639324']
Does [i]every[/i] ODN announcement have to include the stupid optional jokes?
[/quote]

Actually, yes, they do have to include the optional joke, just as much as [i]every[/i] announcement that involves Invicta includes the stupid rectum joke somewhere ^_^

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1298192506' post='2639324']
Does [i]every[/i] ODN announcement have to include the stupid optional jokes?
[/quote]
NPO are being attacked [u]again [/u]because years ago they were dangerous. So yes, if they can be slaughtered for their past ODN can be reminded about it by way of a couple of jokes. Unless you think the past can only be used against alliances you dont like.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1298193578' post='2639332']
Shouldn't a political leader have servants to attend to their children?

[ooc]Heh, I was working under the assumption you were using one of those fancy speech-to-text programs. But it's fair enough.[/ooc]
[/quote]
Not in the Cataduanes Freestate, war has robbed us of nannies and such.

[ooc] damn, I forgot the ooc tags on my last post :mellow: [/ooc]

so let me see if i'm getting this right: we're cowardly pixel-huggers who leave our allies to burn while at the same time we're despicable, classless punks who are beating up on alliances in defense of our allies?

When did CnG turn into a MDoAP bloc? wheres the rest of CnG if its still a MDAP bloc? Or has the treaty changed over the years from suicide pact/all for one, one for all... To [i]just[/i] another bloc like the rest. It saddens me to see the bloc has changed from what it was to what it is now :(