The Network Still Hungers

OsRavan

[quote name='Carson' timestamp='1298218733' post='2639507']
as Anthemist pointed out, the numbers are pretty even...it's not our fault that we're willing to fight and not all of your allies are...and again, either way we're getting condemned by people...we went in, so "it's not fair, we're joining a curbstomp, blah, blah", but if we had stayed out, it would be "see, ODN never backs up their allies, they want to save their precious pixels, optional as always, blah blah"...
[/quote]

id like to point out something i thought would be obvious.. theyre not my allies. not even close. not even the same war.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1298180434' post='2639153']
I still say you ought not to be considering Kerberos Nexus a real alliance.
[/quote]
I'm not sure why you guys would care what they consider Kerberos Nexus, but that MK requested their help to fight us I think makes a formal DoW worthwhile. ODN making a formal DoW and not trying to play word games or changing the definition of an alliance to only including those who sign a lot of treaties makes them a lot more worthy of respect than GOONS, even if I'm currently fighting them.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298234168' post='2639731']
I'm not sure why you guys would care what they consider Kerberos Nexus, but that MK requested their help to fight us I think makes a formal DoW worthwhile. ODN making a formal DoW and not trying to play word games or changing the definition of an alliance to only including those who sign a lot of treaties makes them a lot more worthy of respect than GOONS, even if I'm currently fighting them.
[/quote]
:(
You're fighting me. Freakin 80 planes. Which maeks me sad.

Edited by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1298216324' post='2639473']
Really goes to show how sad a state DOOMHOUSE is in that they can't take on the pathetic Cult of Justitia.

(by the way nobody thinks peace mode jokes are funny any more)
[/quote]
xmfd. so peacemode 'jokes' can't be used, but you're allowed to say "i can't believe x alliance is needed to take on y, is z too weak to handle them?"

never change.

also, why are people replying to methrage? stop it.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1298231219' post='2639666']
They're burning by their own choice.
[/quote]

i was referring to the fact that the ODN haters are condemning us for being punks and getting involved in this war and only doing it because we're in a position to "get our infra out unharmed", but if we had decided to stay out, we'd be condemned for once again being "optional" and not defending our allies...if people are gonna hate us, fine, but at least be consistent in your excuses for hating us...

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1298240523' post='2639828']
also, why are people replying to methrage? stop it.
[/quote]
First you ask them to attack me to divert my attention from attacking you guys, which they complied with, but telling them who they can respond to might be asking a bit much. :P

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1298239254' post='2639802']
:(
You're fighting me. Freakin 80 planes. Which maeks me sad.
[/quote]
You looked hungry so I figured someone should serve you properly to satisfy it, don't worry I'll make your destruction swift. ;)

The brave warriors of ODN missed a target in 64Digits. I don't want this error to be overlooked, so here you are:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=112689

All his war slots are open. Quickly! Surely you must have someone available to hit his 14k NS nation. You are, after all, a 10 million NS alliance arrayed against our humble 200k NS alliance.

Oh, and his warchest is like 2 billion or something. See, I'm even helping you by giving away state secrets!

May the brave warriors of ODN press on towards victory, knowing that their infra was lost for a just cause!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1298267786' post='2640311']
Wow, you are so so so lucky to be fighting HoT. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would want to be you right now. However, why would you want to hit CoJ. I like those guys. :(

Good luck anyway to my friends at ODN. Also loloptional and all that stuff.
[/quote]One day, perhaps, you will get your day. I look forward to it.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1298267786' post='2640311']
Wow, you are so so so lucky to be fighting HoT. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would want to be you right now. However, why would you want to hit CoJ. I like those guys. :(
[/quote]
lol, one of the guys in ODN I declared on got upset since I ruined his plans to try ZIing schatt by hitting him. I'm more surprised they declared on KN, as I thought everyone in ODN loved me, but the free tech and land is nice so I'm not complaining. :wub:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298270205' post='2640359']
lol, one of the guys in ODN I declared on got upset since I ruined his plans to try ZIing schatt by hitting him. I'm more surprised they declared on KN, as I thought everyone in ODN loved me, but the free tech and land is nice so I'm not complaining. :wub:
[/quote]

hahaha nice have fun :)

[quote]One day, perhaps, you will get your day. I look forward to it.[/quote]

I'll make sure I don't raid any red alliances so that you can destroy me. :ph34r:

[quote name='OsRavan']Heh, if only I had a dollar for every time an alliance talked big at the *start* of a war...[/quote]

Just out of curiosity... What rock have you been living under; sweet lovely nukes have been raining from the heavens for [i][u]weeks[/u][/i] - sorry, you guys are just late to the party :smug: . So don't complain to us if you run out of treats! After all, the GOONS drank all the beer and then got the munchies (What IS that Sir William's skeleton smoking :blink:?)... Shame they seem to have bit off more then they can chew.

So if the Network [u]hungers[/u], you're just going to have to settle for the drive-through at Wendy's.

[center]And that's just how the cookie crumbles![/center]

Don't worry though, the GRL will probably insure that their fries are toasty warm for you, just like you like them! But if they're not, we can always nuke your small fries when you get to the party.

[QUOTE name='Carson']i'd tell you to enjoy the beatdown coming your way, but you're hiding in PM...no wonder you don't find peace mode jokes funny anymore[/QUOTE]

Then you must have some awesome GAs Carson - seriously, how do you let so many members get such incredible infra and tech stats and yet lack Manhattan Projects? I know green and orange clash, but to get nearly 2,400 tech and NOT have a MP is - isn't just wrong, it's not even wrong! So no war for you! Come back when you have more of these :nuke: and less of this :v:.

[center]----------------[/center]

Hope to see you all (my adoring enemies as well) soon, in the mean time I will finish rebuilding my glorious nuclear arsenal! Mwah ha ha ha! Ph34r the radioactive-green peace-moding hippy or embrace the glorious light of Justitia's fire! In the meantime, if you're looking to insult someone who's in peace-mode use me as your target for jokes - I could use the entertainment! :laugh::popcorn::P

Show the emoticons more love,
-Zarfef Ze Terrible

[quote name='Electron Sponge' timestamp='1298272253' post='2640391']
The Viceroy does not approve.

There will be a reckoning, my subjects.
[/quote]

[img]http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02sNavlbpQeyY/610x.jpg[/img]

The Viceroy delivers his warning (courtesy Jazeerat al-Bob)

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1298185310' post='2639237']
See this is where the your disconnect with reality comes in...MK is the one doing the "messing with".
[/quote]
I was referring to CoJ's war declaration. You must be vertically challenged, because the point went way over your head. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Zarfef' timestamp='1298277956' post='2640484']

Then you must have some awesome GAs Carson - seriously, how do you let so many members get such incredible infra and tech stats and yet lack Manhattan Projects? I know green and orange clash, but to get nearly 2,400 tech and NOT have a MP is - isn't just wrong, it's not even wrong! So no war for you! Come back when you have more of these :nuke: and less of this :v:.

[/quote]

but Zarfef, didnt you know, you need to eat your greens to grow big and strong? :P

i'll have my MP for the next war...in the meantime, meh, i'll just pad my "nukes eaten" count...

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298294815' post='2640577']
It's too hard to resist, at least from my experience.

(It's cute seeing him try so hard to sell his AA as a legitimate alliance.)
[/quote]
I really don't care what you guys think of it, but it is funny watching you guys try to argue it isn't with your made up definitions. I don't need to try selling it as anything since NPO already recognized it as an alliance and refused to sanction me for you guys, so whether you guys think of it as an alliance or you guys have a different way of viewing what an alliance is doesn't matter. I do enjoy watching GOONS make fools of themselves trying to argue what you think should be recognized as an alliance pointlessly when even your own allies don't agree with you guys.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Zarfef' timestamp='1298277956' post='2640484']
:words:
[/quote]

I seriously couldn't read this post without picturing you adjusting your tie and mumbling something about 'no respect'. :awesome:

e:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298306404' post='2640670']
I really don't care what you guys think of it, but it is funny watching you guys try to argue it isn't with your made up definitions. I don't need to try selling it as anything since NPO already recognized it as an alliance and refused to sanction me for you guys, so whether you guys think of it as an alliance or you guys have a different way of viewing what an alliance is doesn't matter. I do enjoy watching GOONS make fools of themselves trying to argue what you think should be recognized as an alliance pointlessly when even your own allies don't agree with you guys.
[/quote]

Yes, please do keep pointing out how NPO is willing to support nuclear rogues with their senators depending on the situation. You're an idiot, Methrage.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298306404' post='2640670']
[/quote]
We aren't allied to GOONS but I assume you mean us. We haven't made a statement whether we consider you an alliance or not. We are simply declaring war on you and the other nation on your AA.
We aren't going to get caught up in the rest because it makes no difference to us. Alliance or nuke rogue, we're going to help our allies either way. So discussing it is just a waste of time.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1298306847' post='2640677']
Yes, please do keep pointing out how NPO is willing to support nuclear rogues with their senators depending on the situation. You're an idiot, Methrage.
[/quote]
I'm not a nuclear rogue and them choosing not to help you guys doesn't equal them supporting any side, although that didn't stop your entire alliance from going nuke rogue on NPO for apparently no reason.