The Network Still Hungers

OsRavan

[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/nwx8p1.jpg[/img][/center]

I'll keep this simple and straight forward. Recently, 64digits, Kerberos Nexus, and Cult of Justitia (CoJ) have all gone to war with our allies in MK.

As a result, ODN is now at war with 64digits, Kerberos Nexus, and Cult of Justitia.

To our new enemies: We look forward to a good clean fight with you on the battlefield.

To our friends: We are pleased to once more have the opportunity to fight besides you, even if only on this small front.

For The Orange Defense Network:
Secretary General: OsRavan
Secretary of the Interior: Twazzlepop
Secretary of Economics: Lucius Aerillius
Secretary of Defense: itseze
Secretary of State: Joracy

Senate XXXIX:
Istus, Anthemist, Yankeefan924, Proximus, JWZepf

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*braces for battle then blinks as nothing happens*

wait, what? oh, darn, I thought we might actually get hit for once....

meh oDN is meh.

Especially meh if they really need 344 nations and 10 million NS to take out 43 nations and 1.2 mill NS

Edited by ShotgunWilly

[quote name='ShotgunWilly' timestamp='1298180897' post='2639161']
*braces for battle then blinks as nothing happens*

wait, what? oh, darn, I thought we might actually get hit for once....

meh oDN is meh.
[/quote]

I'll still hold when you it gets lonely.

Welcome to the fight, again, again? Anyway, good luck out there ODN let's Wrap It Up.

[img]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/13677/1344090-wrap_it_up_box_super.jpg[/img]

meh oDN is meh.

Especially meh if they really need 344 nations and 10 million NS to take out 43 nations and 1.2 mill NS
[/quote]

;:eye roll:: Yes... because those three alliances are the only three we are at war with or have been at war with.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1298181237' post='2639169']
I would suggest to bring in a few more allies, you know just to make sure that your infra will get out unharmed.
[/quote]

not like our infra *can* get harmed since that entire side is hiding in PM. Maybe if they actually exited PM and risked *their* infra your comment would have some merit. And no im not saying PM is not a legit strategy. I'm just saying PM as it is being used here is to conserve Infra. We aren't the ones avoiding nukes with our big nations.

[/quote]
Yes, we will [i]really[/i] be using 344 nations against 43 nations. Actually they only have 21 nations out of peace mode. So we'll be doing 344 vs 21.
I'm sure Legion will feel left out.

Having been away from my nation for a few days, tonight I had a dream. I dreamt the war was over.

With the weakest of 3g phone signals I came to check. And found this. Well done on turning an interesting conflict into a massacre.

Cowards, scum, and many other adjectives besides.

[quote name='itseZe' timestamp='1298182023' post='2639187']
Yes, we will [i]really[/i] be using 344 nations against 43 nations. Actually they only have 21 nations out of peace mode. So we'll be doing 344 vs 21.
I'm sure Legion will feel left out.
[/quote]

Uh huh... I recognize that you guys are fighting legion too... along with 5 other alliances providing I'm not missing a couple

And I think you make my point about people being in peace mode to reduce the strain even more :)

Edited by ShotgunWilly

[quote name='KingEsus' timestamp='1298182917' post='2639202']
Having been away from my nation for a few days, tonight I had a dream. I dreamt the war was over.

With the weakest of 3g phone signals I came to check. And found this. Well done on turning an interesting conflict into a massacre.

Cowards, scum, and many other adjectives besides.
[/quote]
Shouldn't be messing with MK, then.