The Network Still Hungers

OsRavan

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298187013' post='2639261']
MK began attacking CoJ without a DoW over a week ago, so, yes, you are attacking CoJ as aggressors based on your MK treaty, which is exactly what you just said, and exactly what I already said. So if that's propaganda, welcome to propareality.
[/quote]But don't you get it Schatt, you're not allowed to hit them back. You should have handed over your lunch money when told. This is all your fault.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298186390' post='2639253']
I've been in peace negotiations with ODN, they went like this:
ME: If you refuse to declare peace with us based on our ignoring this front for months and your ignoring this front for months, then we have no choice but to get serious about this and begin attacking ODN.
ODN: Uhhhhhhh, ok, well in that case, we declare peace.

If there are any peace talks between ODN and Justitia's Cult, they will be at ODN's instigation, and OsRavan will be very polite.
[/quote]

I can't wait to see you eat those words in front of all of Bob in a few weeks.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1298187116' post='2639263']
I would imagine that, for example, Legion, whose lower tier is being wrecked, they'd want to leave PM to a) send aid to their smaller nations, where $3 million can give them a fighting chance, and b) take some of the strain off their alliance and side at large. But hey, I'm no military tactician, I'm just a lowly Senator.
[/quote]

1. thats if you can catch them in time
2. how would a few nations coming out of pm take any strain off of anyone on their side? your side outnumbers them so much that it would just be suicide to come out of pm.. even more with this declaration

the only thing i can see happening from this is maybe a weak alliance or two surrenders after seeing the odds. but from what ive seen not many are willing to surrender for a while anyways.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298187084' post='2639262']
And that's why CoJ will be lenient with ODN.
[/quote]

Heh, if only I had a dollar for every time an alliance talked big at the *start* of a war...

I look forward to your attempts to spin your comments here/pretend they never happened when you come to us looking to surrender.

Edited by OsRavan

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298187084' post='2639262']
And that's why CoJ will be lenient with ODN.
[/quote]You are far too merciful, in my opinion. ODN have a history of cowardice that they have never paid for. I don't think I can ever forget their decision to now partake in unprovoked aggression alongside their Doomhouse cronies, after their morality-based excuses for running from historical conflicts. It shows the true character of their pathetic alliance.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1298187464' post='2639271']
Heh, if only I had a dollar for every time an alliance talked big at the *start* of a war...

I look forward to your attempts to spin your comments here/pretend they never happened when you come to us looking to surrender.
[/quote]Are you implying that there will be harsh consequences for him having the audacity to speak freely in public? What a surprise.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1298186926' post='2639260']
I don't see why Os would want me if I was trash, but OK.
[s]
Anyways, when are you starting another alliance? After this war I presume?[/s]

Edit: I'm not going to disrespect the ODN by posting anymore in response to you.

Have fun ODN. :)
[/quote]

Sooner, actually.

[s]When are you going to go to join TOP and attempt to become Sky's shadow?[/s]

I'm not going to disrespect Sky by indirectly comparing her to Liz.

[quote name='Louis Balfour' timestamp='1298187219' post='2639266']
I can't wait to see you eat those words in front of all of Bob in a few weeks.
[/quote]

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1298187464' post='2639271']

[/quote]

I would think that two smart guys like you would know better than this. Justitia's Cult has not spoke to GOONS since this war began, nor to MK (except the Talkshow), nor to anyone on the aggressive side of this front, nor shall we come to you. If you think that the true believers in Justitia's Cult fear those in the Network who have sworn fealty to Moldavi, if you think we fear the subjects of Viceroy Sponge, if you think we fear the Optional Defense Network, if you believe we fear anything, then you have made a grave error tonight.

And when the ODN comes to the realization of this error, I will be gracious with you, but until then, the people of the Network will suffer from the hubris of the leaders they have elected.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1298187921' post='2639275']
Are you implying that there will be harsh consequences for him having the audacity to speak freely in public? What a surprise.
[/quote]

I am stating (not implying) they will be surrendering to us not vice versa if they want the war to end. A fact which has nothing to do with their speaking or lack thereof. If you consider that a harsh consequence then yes, there will be harsh consequences.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298188028' post='2639277']
I would think that two smart guys like you would know better than this. Justitia's Cult has not spoke to GOONS since this war began, nor to MK (except the Talkshow), nor to anyone on the aggressive side of this front, nor shall we come to you. If you think that the true believers in Justitia's Cult fear those who have sworn fealty to Moldavi in the Network, if you think we fear the subjects of Viceroy Sponge, if you think we fear the Optional Defense Network, if you believe we fear anything, then you have made a grave error tonight.

When the ODN comes to the realization of this error, I will be gracious with you.
[/quote]

Then we shall indeed have a long war ahead of us. I'm sure I can speak for ODN when I say we shall look forward to facing you on the battlefield.

Edited by OsRavan

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1298190463' post='2639288']
And see all the allies ODN has defended in the past. Yet again your grasp of CN history fails you.
[/quote]
Only the ones who happened to be on the winning side. I'm not sure what alternate reality of history you are talking about, but this reality has seen ODN run from danger time and time again.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1298190667' post='2639292']
Only the ones who happened to be on the winning side. I'm not sure what alternate reality of history you are talking about, but the one I know has seen ODN run from danger time and time again.
[/quote]
There is no parallel universe mate, I have been around long enough to have seen ODN meet its obligations...and not always on the winning side. Sure ODN has fracked up from time to time, but not in every instance.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1298190784' post='2639293']
There is no parallel universe mate, I have been around long enough to have seen ODN meet its obligations...and not always on the winning side. Sure ODN has fracked up from time to time, but not in every instance.
[/quote]The only time I remember, the only time I was around to witness, was Great War III. For the next several global conflicts, they ran like cowards, and they have yet to pay for that cowardice. Until they are cleansed in blood and fire, their dishonor remains.

Perhaps if you stop taking on alliances much smaller than yourself or with a load of allies you will cease to be hungry. I doubt we will see the day you eat your fill judging by the size of the snacks you usually choose.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1298190463' post='2639288']
And see all the allies ODN has defended in the past. Yet again your grasp of CN history fails you.
[/quote]

I have a strong grasp of the history. I'm still wondering about your reading comprehension. If ODN was a good judge of friendship then they wouldn't leave so many 'friends' to die. That's as clear as it can be.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1298192122' post='2639318']
I have a strong grasp of the history. I'm still wondering about your reading comprehension. If ODN was a good judge of friendship then they wouldn't leave so many 'friends' to die. That's as clear as it can be.
[/quote]
It is pretty clear what your trying to achieve mate and it has $%&@ all to do with an objective look at history. Like I said ODN has fracked up and tried to make amends for those clear errors and by the same token there are episodes were ODN stood up and did the right thing.

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1298192351' post='2639320']
It is pretty clear what your trying to achieve mate and it has $%&@ all to do with an objective look at history. Like I said ODN has fracked up and tried to make amends for those clear errors and by the same token there are episodes were ODN stood up and did the right thing.
[/quote]

Actually, someone left themselves open to an insult and I insulted him. That's all there was to it. I could careless if ODN didn't honour another treaty or not, it doesn't effect me. And yeah they did but, a blind cat will find a meal every once in awhile.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1298192351' post='2639320']
[/quote]
Funny, they had a chance to stand up and do the right thing here. But while that excuse was sufficient to run from past wars, they will happily ride in on an OA clause when they are sure to be on the victorious side.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1298192506' post='2639324']
Does [i]every[/i] ODN announcement have to include the stupid optional jokes?
[/quote]
[img]http://www.64digits.com/users/HeroofTime55/sigvy.png[/img]

Edited by HeroofTime55