Treaty Cancellation

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1297892584' post='2635952']
Congratulations, SOS団, on getting rid of terrible allies.
[/quote]

Well thats not very nice :(
Good luck SOS

Edited by Comrade Trotsky

I've had the pleasure of dealing with the INT with a delicate matter, while I found it odd with the way they resolved that matter. It was completely respected as it was their individual choice. Moving towards CnG seems to take away that which made them unique. I see that as a great loss for them, it is hard to understand why such a proud alliance would allow others now to dictate their actions from now on. It is one thing to stand up for what you believe in but how can such a proud Alliance such as the INT now fall into the ranks of mere puppets?
I do wish you the best in your new journey as for S.O.S they have no choice now but to be much better off.

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1297894271' post='2635987']
I've had the pleasure of dealing with the INT with a delicate matter, while I found it odd with the way they resolved that matter. It was completely respected as it was their individual choice. Moving towards CnG seems to take away that which made them unique. I see that as a great loss for them, it is hard to understand why such a proud alliance would allow others now to dictate their actions from now on. It is one thing to stand up for what you believe in but how can such a proud Alliance such as the INT now fall into the ranks of mere puppets?
I do wish you the best in your new journey as for S.O.S they have no choice now but to be much better off.
[/quote]
If SOS was really an issue, don't you think we would have been forced to drop them before being voted into CnG?

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1297894869' post='2635995']
If SOS was really an issue, don't you think we would have been forced to drop them before being voted into CnG?
[/quote]
heh your asking people to think logically in CN before they post?!?!? U MAD?

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297891200' post='2635917']
Am I correct in thinking there was pressure from others in C&G to get rid of this treaty?

Or am I completely and utterly wrong and this is just your standard break-up?

70-30 on the former.
[/quote]

If there was any concern about the treaty between The International and SOS, the International wouldn't of been admitted into the CnG bloc in the first place.

Anyways, best wishes to our CnG brethren. :wub:

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1297894574' post='2635992']
I love how we are being labelled terrible allies by members of Invicta, Was INT not among the select few that helped SOS since their foundation? anyhow you got SOS all to yourselves now, so ain't we both content. So long SOS.
[/quote]
Errr, you seem to be forgetting RIA.

I remember once upon a time when treaties with CPCN at least meant there was a tie of friendship, rather than just power politics. This change makes me sad.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297895342' post='2636006']
Errr, you seem to be forgetting RIA.

I remember once upon a time when treaties with CPCN at least meant there was a tie of friendship, rather than just power politics. This change makes me sad.
[/quote]
Errr I said ''select few'' which obviously means that INT was not the only one ;)

heh CPCN was not that good at treaties as its history with GATO showed. INT on the other hand has stood by its obligations, if anyone thinks we have never been there for SOS is either a total idiot or pushing their own agenda.

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1297895787' post='2636011']
Errr I said ''select few'' which obviously means that INT was not the only one ;)

heh CPCN was not that good at treaties as its history with GATO showed. INT on the other hand has stood by its obligations, if anyone thinks we have never been their for SOS is either a total idiot or pushing there own agenda.
[/quote]
Please Cataduanes. No more.

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1297894271' post='2635987']
Moving towards CnG seems to take away that which made them unique. I see that as a great loss for them, it is hard to understand why such a proud alliance would allow others now to dictate their actions from now on.
[/quote]

Or maybe Int just made the decision on their own

It's entirely possible that the alliance had made the decision that the two alliances were just moving too far apart politically and decided to cancel the treaty to prevent future treaty entanglements, not out of malice or demand from their bloc :rolleyes:

good luck to The International and SOS on your future endeavors

Edited by Darth Blitzer

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1297895787' post='2636011']
heh CPCN was not that good at treaties as its history with GATO showed.
[/quote]
CPCN was duped by Walker Ninja, who they trusted, and considered a friend. They weren't the only ones to be tricked by him, as you well recall.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297895905' post='2636018']
Please Cataduanes. No more.
[/quote]
As you command Red eminence...

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297896047' post='2636022']
CPCN was duped by Walker Ninja, who they trusted, and considered a friend. They weren't the only ones to be tricked by him, as you well recall.
[/quote]
haha I remember it all too well Haf, all too well.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297896047' post='2636022']
[/quote]
You have interesting theories about everything. And obviously the are all utter bullcrap.

Edited by Finnish Commie