Round 3:

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1297750088' post='2634180']
Really what is going to happen is =LOST= along with TPF are going to whip out their secret kill Athens MDAP and engage in a triple break off flank maneuver and forever rid Athens of the cyberverse...
[/quote]

Oh shi- who broke OpSec????

Looking forward to a [s]fight[/s] vacation in peacemode TPF :)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really what is going to happen is =LOST= along with TPF are going to whip out their secret kill Athens MDAP and engage in a triple break off flank maneuver and forever rid Athens of the cyberverse...or TPF will burn again one of the two.
[/quote]

Indeed, TPF's sekrit MADP with Knights of Ni! will suddenly be discovered from 3 years ago and Athens will be crushed into oblivion! Athens might as well disband than face their inevitable doom!

Really what is going to happen is =LOST= along with TPF are going to whip out their secret kill Athens MDAP and engage in a triple break off flank maneuver and forever rid Athens of the cyberverse...or TPF will burn again one of the two.
[/quote]

I feel bad for =LOST= if they let Batallion in long enough to teach them the triple break-off flank maneuver.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1297750531' post='2634186']
Looking forward to a [s]fight[/s] vacation in peacemode TPF :)
[/quote]

Took 4 pages for the tired peacemode insult to finally roll out.

I'm actually impressed at the restrain to wait that long.

Yeah, we plan to be in this soup until summer. Are you?

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1297748037' post='2634134']
Isn't it pointless to post the DOW so early if you only have 5 wars so far to show for it?
[/quote]
I'd like to amend my post. Isn't it pointless to post the DOW at all if you only have 17 wars to show for it? I mean if it's so hard to find targets, why did you even need to bring more than one alliance?

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1297750769' post='2634194']
Took 4 pages for the tired peacemode insult to finally roll out.

I'm actually impressed at the restrain to wait that long.

Yeah, we plan to be in this soup until summer. Are you?
[/quote]

I'm going to interpret that as "we plan on sitting in peace mode until summer" because really,t that seems to be your "strategy". What's tired is claiming that you're going to come out at some point :wacko:

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1297744525' post='2633989']
Hello, TPF. As someone who came to Planet Bob as a Farker ill enjoy this :P:wub:
[/quote]

As a Greenlighter myself, I won't. Still, even after bolting Fark for TF! I can safely say I've never doubted that move once. Having fought alongside others who defected I'm sure that Farkistan lost it's best and brightest to TF!

"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power tyrants and dictators cannot stand. Athens learned that lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free."

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1297751286' post='2634206']
I'm going to interpret that as "we plan on sitting in peace mode until summer" because really,t that seems to be your "strategy". What's tired is claiming that you're going to come out at some point :wacko:
[/quote]

Going for a twist on that old theme, I see. I'll give you a half a point for trying.

I'll also give you a shiny new nickel if you can find me saying [b]anywhere[/b] what our upper tier's plans were.

Since I have never anywhere said what the plans will be I'm assuming you fabricated that out of thin air to impress everyone.

Lame.

[quote name='Mykelemagne' timestamp='1297751844' post='2634216']
As a Greenlighter myself, I won't. Still, even after bolting Fark for TF! I can safely say I've never doubted that move once. Having fought alongside others who defected I'm sure that Farkistan lost it's best and brightest to TF!

"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power tyrants and dictators cannot stand. Athens learned that lesson once. We will teach it to them again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free."
[/quote]
I'm a redlighter :eng99:

also, wat? Don't you mean that TPF learned that lesson once?

[quote name='Mykelemagne' timestamp='1297751844' post='2634216']
[/quote]

Darn you, I've been waiting to use that quote for some time now... :P

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1297746335' post='2634078']
So...things really aren't going so well around [s]Stalingrad[/s] [s]the Eastern[/s] the Pacifica front aren't going so well, eh DH? :smug:
[/quote]
Yup, if you* joined them they just might win!

*you individually, I kind of like Valhalla

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1297746335' post='2634078']
So...things really aren't going so well around [s]Stalingrad[/s] [s]the Eastern[/s] the Pacifica front aren't going so well, eh DH? :smug:
[/quote]

The problem is the same as it is in many wars: NS ranges. I'm not really sure why you wouldn't apply overwhelming force to an opponent if you could anyway.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1297748130' post='2634139']
Why don't you GOONS just come out and kiss their A.., er feet? They won't save you though.
[/quote]

Oh yes....everyone's fearing the great TPF war machine. Their wars were declared in response to our call for help. GOONS is doomed and people are crying over their loss of infrastructure. I'm hoping at some point while reading this post that you're able to recognize sarcasm.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297756622' post='2634282']
Oh yes....everyone's fearing the great TPF war machine. Their wars were declared in response to our call for help. GOONS is doomed and people are crying over their loss of infrastructure.
[/quote]
Do you want me to send you surrender terms?

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297756622' post='2634282']
Oh yes....everyone's fearing the great TPF war machine. Their wars were declared in response to our call for help. GOONS is doomed and people are crying over their loss of infrastructure. I'm hoping at some point while reading this post that you're able to recognize sarcasm.
[/quote]

Someone must be fearing us if people keep sucking in their allies.

[quote name='DeSchaine' timestamp='1297757085' post='2634286']
Someone must be fearing us if people keep sucking in their allies.
[/quote]

Ah, so by that rationale, NPO !@#$ their pants at the thought of us. Good to know. :awesome:

I didnt see anything in your post about them, so I dont think that matters at this point. And I certainly wouldnt presume to know whats in their minds, as opposed to your people, who are as transparent as a sheet of wet rice paper and about as strong.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1297757111' post='2634287']
Will you be my Valentine? :wub:
[/quote]
I will :wub: . My slots are full though, and you're a bit high- once you drop down a bit pay me a visit and we'll, ah, celebrate Valentines Day if you know what I mean :ehm:

[quote name='DeSchaine' timestamp='1297757775' post='2634294']
I didnt see anything in your post about them, so I dont think that matters at this point. And I certainly wouldnt presume to know whats in their minds, as opposed to your people, who are as transparent as a sheet of wet rice paper and about as strong.
[/quote]

Ooooooo, such flowery verbiage. Just brush it off, just brush it off...you'll blend in with the other hypocrites just fine. I am amused.

Have fun with these rejects, Athens and =LOST=.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1297757846' post='2634296']
I will :wub: . My slots are full though, and you're a bit high- once you drop down a bit pay me a visit and we'll, ah, celebrate Valentines Day if you know what I mean :ehm:
[/quote]

Did you just accuse me of using illegal drugs? :blink: That's no way to woo. I prefer a box of chocolates.

Edited by nippy