Round 3:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1297830549' post='2635188']
I'm just not even really going to quote that.
[/quote]

You know, you had some kernel of a point where Fyfe did not quite respond to what you exactly said. And then you went full-on stupid. At great length. Please stop. This is now the 5th Athens reply to you in a row. Perhaps there is some great conspiracy in that upon which you could expound. It may be more interesting.

[quote name='EricLabRat' timestamp='1297836851' post='2635345']
You know, you had some kernel of a point where Fyfe did not quite respond to what you exactly said. And then you went full-on stupid. At great length. [/quote]
You mean he kept refusing to admit he was pulling stuff out of his butt and calling them facts and I was stupid for not letting him dance around it and get away.

[quote]Please stop. This is now the 5th Athens reply to you in a row.[/quote]
Or what?

[quote]Perhaps there is some great conspiracy in that upon which you could expound. It may be more interesting.[/quote]
No room for a conspiracy in Fyfe. He has trouble just getting his facts straight.

I'm not sure why I'm really bothering with this...

Do you (singular, +Zeke+) realize that -- in English -- "you" can be both singular and plural? And that Fyfe was retorting with you (plural, "the other side") claiming to plan to come out of peace mode, not you (singular, +Zeke+) claiming to plan to come out of peace mode?

So sure, there was some ambiguity in his statement. Continuing to harp on it over several posts, that's just making you (singular, +Zeke+) look silly.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1297744498' post='2633984']
As if TPF didn't have enough juicy targets who don't know what they're doing :awesome:

o/ TPF

also, whats with (whoever TPF is fighting) needing to call in allies?

c'mon guys, fight your battles and don't suck so bad.
[/quote]

Quit crying. We had to cope with 8 alliances, and we enjoyed it. I'm sure TPF will also enjoy some filled defensive slots.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1297816858' post='2634913']
Teach us the ways of the Mushquaeda oh leader of the faithful :ph34r:
[/quote]

Messengers of the Prophet GunhammaD (peace be upon him) will scatter throughout this land and bring the word of Allarchon to all.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1297744498' post='2633984']
As if TPF didn't have enough juicy targets who don't know what they're doing :awesome:

o/ TPF

also, whats with (whoever TPF is fighting) needing to call in allies?

c'mon guys, fight your battles and don't suck so bad.
[/quote]

The funny thing about this post is that you could substitute 'GOONS' for 'TPF' and it'd make just as much, if not more, sense. :P

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1297844371' post='2635481']
Quit crying. We had to cope with 8 alliances, and we enjoyed it. I'm sure TPF will also enjoy some filled defensive slots.
[/quote]

Actually, nope....and by nope I mean while we would enjoy seeing more defensive slots filled....We haven't seen much. TBH, seems like a big tech raid for us. But we do enjoy Tech raiding. :D

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1297843017' post='2635470']
I'm not sure why I'm really bothering with this...

Do you (singular, +Zeke+) realize that -- in English -- "you" can be both singular and plural? And that Fyfe was retorting with you (plural, "the other side") claiming to plan to come out of peace mode, not you (singular, +Zeke+) claiming to plan to come out of peace mode?

So sure, there was some ambiguity in his statement. Continuing to harp on it over several posts, that's just making you (singular, +Zeke+) look silly.
[/quote]

Sure, it's worth a bother and I'll give you a fair response. If Fyfe could have claimed he was using the collective "you" then he failed again by not pointing to really any claims made by any leader of our alliances. The reason for that being the collective leadership hasn't brought their strategy out for public view. If anything you can see hundreds of instances of your larger group deriding our "secret plan" to the point it has become a catch phrase for your side to have fun with.

So if the collective on your side has accepted that you haven't seen our "secret plan" to the point you laugh about it then how the hell can Fyfe claim leadership on our side has talked about our supposed plan to leave hippie mode at a certain point in the future.

Fyfe blew it on all fronts when he tried that ploy. I haven't said anything. Other leaders from our side haven't said anything. Your own side is making a big joke that they haven't seen anything either.

So at what point in your argument does he gain any traction for his claim? Nowhere that I can see.

Fyfe just said it because it sounded good to him. Just pulled it out of his butt because it made his pronouncement work, without absolutely anything to substantiate it with.

If it had been some average member I would have ignored it as more white noise. But when you pick up the mantle of MoFA your integrity is on the line. Everyone now knows that Fyfe will say anything that suits his fancy in his official capacity. Enemies and allies alike now know that Fyfe cannot be trusted for the truth. Normally I would advise him to resign his post, but frankly his lack of integrity can only help our cause. I sincerely hope he goes around trying to make more deals with your side. Start up a whole host of agreements your allies know rest on shaky ground because they cannot completely trust the diplomat.

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1297841298' post='2635448']
Or what?
[/quote]

Should I now go on for multiple paragraphs about how I never made a threat and you know nothing of my/our plans and you just pulled that out of thin air and no one anywhere under any circumstances can ever trust anything you've ever said? Nahh. That would make me a silly, silly person.

So much wasted time and pixels arguing about what is simply a declaration of war by LOST and Athens on TPF. We were asked by our allies to declare against TPF and we obliged due to our treaties. Whether we agree with the actions of our allies is something for us to deal with privately with our allies.

If certain TPF nations are happy sitting in peace mode, it's their perogative. We'll just entertain those that aren't. And if those higher tier TPF nations feel the itch to join in by leaving peace mode, we will be happy to oblige them. Our defensive slots are open. Heck, if allies of TPF feel left out, they can always join in by declaring on LOST and Athens.

In the meantime, it's Round 3 of Athens vs TPF. (I'm not quite sure whether it would be Round 3 for LOST vs TPF). Let's fight for the glory of our respective nations' casualty count numbers.

p.s.
I feel dirty, needing to wade into OWF to post.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1297902327' post='2636127']
Thanks for the new sig. I now dub thee "dumber than Alterego". Congratulations on your new title!
[/quote]
Please send in Rush... At least Sykes can pose better arguments than NO U's... :awesome:

[quote name='leongsh' timestamp='1297913391' post='2636307']
So much wasted time and pixels arguing about what is simply a declaration of war by LOST and Athens on TPF. We were asked by our allies to declare against TPF and we obliged due to our treaties. Whether we agree with the actions of our allies is something for us to deal with privately with our allies.

If certain TPF nations are happy sitting in peace mode, it's their perogative. We'll just entertain those that aren't. And if those higher tier TPF nations feel the itch to join in by leaving peace mode, we will be happy to oblige them. Our defensive slots are open. Heck, if allies of TPF feel left out, they can always join in by declaring on LOST and Athens.

In the meantime, it's Round 3 of Athens vs TPF. (I'm not quite sure whether it would be Round 3 for LOST vs TPF). Let's fight for the glory of our respective nations' casualty count numbers.

p.s.
I feel dirty, needing to wade into OWF to post.
[/quote]

Hands you a bar of soap, a tub of Iodine and a real stiff bristle brush being wielded like a hack saw by a guy named Olaf the LumberJack... :P

Also, nice to see someone from Athens with some diplomacy in their blood :D

oo/ Have fun blowing up stuff.. as long as we keep blowing up more :nuke:

EDIT: Nearly forgot... +Zeke+, you need to dumb it down a bit for some of these guys.. Anything over 7 letters or 2 syllables constitutes a mental nuke meltdown... :wacko:

Edited by deathcat

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1297922153' post='2636418']
Please send in Rush... At least Sykes can pose better arguments than NO U's... :awesome:

EDIT: Nearly forgot... +Zeke+, you need to dumb it down a bit for some of these guys.. Anything over 7 letters or 2 syllables constitutes a mental nuke meltdown... :wacko:
[/quote]

Rush has a higher tolerance for incompetence than me.

Edit: Nearly forgot... right here i'll make some comment letting everyone know that I think you're dumb and need to be treated like a child. OH WAIT. That's what i've been doing the entire time because I don't actually have a valid point!

Edited by Fyfe XIV

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1297902327' post='2636127']Thanks for the new sig. I now dub thee "dumber than Alterego". Congratulations on your new title![/quote]
I've been insulted by better than you, n00b. Get in line.

[quote name='EricLabRat' timestamp='1297902834' post='2636135']Should I now go on for multiple paragraphs.....[/quote]
Admin forbid you might have a coherent thought that took up more than a couple sentences. TLDR must be your life philosophy.