A Dark Templar Announcement

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297649360' post='2631891']
[i]Had it been a small amount of reparations, I'd be silent.[/u] While I detest by nature all forms of reparations, I realize I cannot fight every battle. But this far from reasonable. It must and should be decried by any and all decent men.
[/quote]
That part is rich, considering you've been talking non-stop for months about how MK supposedly extorted your alliance - without threatening war - for a sum of 15m-250t.

Talk about cheap change.

There is one consistent thing on Digiterra, Rebel_Virginia, and it is that you are always going to be tilting at windmills. With that said, I entirely agree with the wise words of Ardus.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1297667456' post='2632636']
Well just for fun here's a list of people who should be doing something about this:

Jan 27, 2009 Clubbing Seals Is Harder At Night Greenland Republic MDoAP Active
[s]Nov 30, 2008 The Dark Blue Treaty Nueva Vida MDoAP Active
Aug 10, 2009 The Deth Toll Pact Nordreich MDoAP Active
[/s]Nov 26, 2010 The TaTa Accords Valhalla MDoAP Active
Jan 9, 2010 Dark Panda Bondage Treaty The Brigade MDP Active
May 1, 2010 The Dark Symphony Symphony MDP Active

NV and NoR are under terms so they get a pass. But seriously if someone is trying to pull this crap on DT someone needs to do something about it other than just talk. Although some props go to Shamed and Bud for trying to help out DT so far.
[/quote]

Heh, I really don't think that the 'threat' of wF redeclaring against NoR is any kind of deterrent to helping out their ally, especially seeing as how wF is still at war with NV and STA. But otherwise, agreed.

[quote name='Bob Sanders' timestamp='1297661443' post='2632410']
You remind me of Ephraim Grey and we all know how that story ends.

You think you're a big shot [x]
You aren't a big shot [x]
You have a big mouth [x]
You lack political savvy [x]
You happen to be tied to the powers of the day [x]
[/quote]

This made me giggle.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297663177' post='2632506']
[color="#0000FF"]If you would subject GOD to eternal war or excessive terms then you are no better than they. I would not stand for that. Even if it is GOD. I will say here and now that if GOD were abused in such a way during a war or peace process I would oppose that injustice as strongly as I do all others.[/color]
[/quote]
Please don't. We don't expect it and we don't want it. No one in GOD has any misconceptions that someone like Echelon or NPO would do everything we've done to them and worse, given the chance. Why do you think we're so harsh on our enemies? Out of petty cruelty? It may make for good jokes to say so, but I know you're too intelligent to honestly believe that. We know we have to do unto them so hard that they don't have the capacity left to do unto us in return. If we get terms after losing at all to one of the alliances that hates us, it will only be because they don't have the will, means, or political capital to disband us.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1297670712' post='2632686']
Please don't. We don't expect it and we don't want it. No one in GOD has any misconceptions that someone like Echelon or NPO would do everything we've done to them and worse, given the chance. Why do you think we're so harsh on our enemies? Out of petty cruelty? It may make for good jokes to say so, but I know you're too intelligent to honestly believe that. We know we have to do unto them so hard that they don't have the capacity left to do unto us in return. If we get terms after losing at all to one of the alliances that hates us, it will only be because they don't have the will, means, or political capital to disband us.
[/quote]

At least you're not even trying to be morally superior. Hat off to you sir.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297659851' post='2632339']
So mad. Quick! How fast can Valhalla run to peace mode! :now taking bets in #CSN:
[/quote]

I love how you're unable to address what people say against CSN. You can't defend your own alliance, so you have to put the focus on someone else's alliance instead.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1297671226' post='2632696']
At least you're not even trying to be morally superior. Hat off to you sir.
[/quote]

We've never intentionally tried to come off as such. I'd like to think we're pretty upfront about how we conduct things.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1297646474' post='2631760']
The funny thing is CSN has no one in their government to fall back on to help them negotiate outside of you. So either CSN's government is over the top incompetent outside of Goose from a negotiating standpoint, or you're the official mouthpiece of CSN.

Either way CSN is an awful alliance and should disband.
[/quote]

I agree.

I remember another alliance pulling the same crap last war. What was their name again? Gr... ahh I don't remember them Grrää? Oh right! Grämlins!

The idea that someone knowingly joining the losing side is a bandwagonner is preposterous.

As for the treaty "math" put up, I find that absurd. When an alliance has conflicting treaties and doesn't want to sit on their asses eating popcorn they always choose who they like better or who they feel is getting a raw deal. There is no weighing of treaties. They look to their hearts and choose who they really want to stand by.

So this "X has more treaties than Y" is just a cover for you being pissed they didn't like you better than who they sided with.

Yes, DT liked you less. Get over it.

I read the entire first post. And the contents do not surprise me. However, to be honest, the actions of CSN do. I remember them from a few years ago, they are not what I remember sadly.

Regards,
Cuba

[quote name='+Zeke+' timestamp='1297672460' post='2632714']
So this "X has more treaties than Y" is just a cover for you being pissed they didn't like you better than who they sided with.

Yes, DT liked you less. Get over it.
[/quote]

When DT sided with the NpO aligned forces of this conflict, they sided with CSN's enemies. DT revealed where their allegiances truly lie. They lie with the enemy. It is CSN's duty to its members and its allies to hinder by any means at their disposal, their enemy's current and future capabilities. Every point of tech that CSN don't take now, will be a point of tech that will be used against them or their allies in the future.

Neutering your enemies is the smart play. That's what this is.

Edited by RailForge

[quote name='RailForge' timestamp='1297673234' post='2632731']
When DT sided with the NpO aligned forces of this conflict, they sided with CSN's enemies. DT revealed where their allegiances truly lie. They lie with the enemy. It is CSN's duty to its members and its allies to hinder by any means at their disposal, their enemy's current and future capabilities. Every point of tech that CSN don't take now, will be a point of tech that will be used against them or their allies in the future.

Neutering your enemies is the smart play. That's what this is.
[/quote]

Well, my alliance fights on 'the same side' as yours, but clearly we're not on the same side.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1297673531' post='2632734']
Well, my alliance fights on 'the same side' as yours, but clearly we're not on the same side.
[/quote]
Really? You do know you're allied to our permanent superiority-claused MADP partners, right?

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1297673531' post='2632734']
Well, my alliance fights on 'the same side' as yours,[/quote]

Yes we do. I was fighting in defense of an iFOK nation only a few weeks ago. I didn't hear any cries from you about us having no morals then.

[quote]but clearly we're not on the same side.[/quote]

You may not have the stomach for this kind of work, but never doubt that you benefit from the security that such tactics provide. Damaging the enemy, whether by nukes or reps, keeps us all safer. Do you think that NPpO are just going to be white peaced? No, the forces of PB/DH are going to ensure that they can never be a threat again, whether it's by nukes or reps.

Edited by RailForge

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1297673969' post='2632740']
Really? You do know you're allied to our permanent superiority-claused MADP partners, right?
[/quote]

We'll see what happens, but the difference between this situation and the VE-Polaris situation is, that these are the two original instigators (together with my alliance and some more of course). I would be very disappointed if reps would become part of the peace terms, as I'm fervently anti-reps. Still, I'm not in government so my influence is close to zero in peace nego's.

One other thing: CSN are demanding reps from an alliance who came in for her allies, DT is not the original aggressor or defendant.

[quote name='RailForge' timestamp='1297675009' post='2632746']
Yes we do. I was fighting in defense of an iFOK nation only a few weeks ago. I didn't hear any cries from you about us having no morals then.
[/quote]

Well thanks for helping us. Sure it was much appreciated by the nation you helped.

[quote]
You may not have the stomach for this kind of work, but never doubt that you benefit from the security that such tactics provide. Damaging the enemy, whether by nukes or reps, keeps us all safer. Do you think that NPpO are just going to be white peaced? No, the forces of PB/DH are going to ensure that they can never be a threat again, whether it's by nukes or reps.
[/quote]
What? NEVER be a threat again? So if it was up to you, they're either going to be E/PZI'd or paying reps indefinitely? Because that's the only way you can insure they never going to be a threat again.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1297675953' post='2632750']
What? NEVER be a threat again? So if it was up to you, they're either going to be E/PZI'd or paying reps indefinitely? Because that's the only way you can insure they never going to be a threat again.
[/quote]

No, it is up to PB / DH and they are either going to levy huge reps on NPpO or force them to disband. If they do not... well...

Im not surprised the grubby paws of Xiphosis are behind this. He never shuts up about forcibly disbanding an alliance, looks like DT is his testing ground. Reps like this paid in this fashion are designed to be rejected so he can fulfil his pathetic dream of forcing someone to disband to appease his sadistic nature.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1297676803' post='2632759']
Im not surprised the grubby paws of Xiphosis are behind this. He never shuts up about forcibly disbanding an alliance, looks like DT is his testing ground. Reps like this paid in this fashion are designed to be rejected so he can fulfil his pathetic dream of forcing someone to disband to appease his sadistic nature.
[/quote]

Xiph has absolutely nothing to do with these reps. He was involved in the peace talks because GOD was at war with an alliance DT was protecting. We gave them white peace a few days ago.

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1297676988' post='2632762']
Xiph has absolutely nothing to do with these reps. He was involved in the peace talks because GOD was at war with an alliance DT was protecting. We gave them white peace a few days ago.
[/quote]
Either you're blatantly lying, or are genuinely ignorant, I can't tell which. Please go back and read the logs; you'll see that Xiph most definitely had something to do with the reps.