We Have a Grievance...

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1297143872' post='2625332']
I don't understand why you don't understand. You're fighting in defense of someone who is bad because they didn't wait to be attacked by someone who used to be bad but now are good because they got attacked first this time. This makes you evil. So next time around, someone will attack you first, and then you'll be good again.

It's quite simple.

-Craig
[/quote]

I love liberals, especially liberals who think they're commies. :wub: International liberals

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1297123964' post='2624715']
An ally of a CnG member asks for assistance. That CnG member gives that support and asks their fellow CnG members for support. That support is given. Nothing else matters after that point and that includes why or how the war started.
[/quote]
Yes, we are aware that you guys don't give a crap about how wars begin, you just like bandwagoning into the winning side.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297166649' post='2625584']
Yes, we are aware that you guys don't give a crap about how wars begin, you just like bandwagoning into the winning side.
[/quote]

I remember the noCB war being a no win situation for C&G and they all willingly and enthusiastically rode into that war together.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1297181398' post='2625749']
I remember the noCB war being a no win situation for C&G and they all willingly and enthusiastically rode into that war together.
[/quote]

I'm sure he doesn't care about noCB. If you recall Invicta was doing what he claims C&G is doing now, [s]defending allies[/s]bandwagoning on to the winning side.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1297158923' post='2625529']
I love liberals, especially liberals who think they're commies. :wub: International liberals
[/quote]

You have a black and red avatar. You're far more hardcore than I am. Might I inquire about how such an anachronism should occur that a dedicated anarchist like yourself should find himself serving in a Roman legion?

[ooc]Having trouble telling real life from a game? That's a bona fide mental disorder, and they have medications for it. Call your shrink. And take a look at my avatar. It's a fellow named Pierre Joseph Proudhon, father of modern anarchism and petite bourgeois to the core.[/ooc]

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1297186339' post='2625825']
You have a black and red avatar. You're far more hardcore than I am. Might I inquire about how such an anachronism should occur that a dedicated anarchist like yourself should find himself serving in a Roman legion?

[ooc]Having trouble telling real life from a game? That's a bona fide mental disorder, and they have medications for it. Call your shrink. And take a look at my avatar. It's a fellow named Pierre Joseph Proudhon, father of modern anarchism and petite bourgeois to the core.[/ooc]

-Craig
[/quote]

I'm not an anarchist, I'm a Legionnaire, I'd have thought me being in The Legion would have made that obvious. This doesn't prevent me from being able to see a communist that isn't a communist post like a liberal because they're a liberal.

[ooc] precisely because I can seperate r/l from a game I'm not in a political alliance. It makes zero sense in this context with the possible exception of the LSF as there's at least some consistency in their approach of having no government.[/ooc]

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1297181894' post='2625760']
I'm sure he doesn't care about noCB. If you recall Invicta was doing what he claims C&G is doing now, [s]defending allies[/s]bandwagoning on to the winning side.
[/quote]
Oh come Voodoo, I know you know better than that. Winning side indeed. :lol1:

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1297125761' post='2624769']
(Also before anyone starts crying that our defence of GOONS is the optional, there is no non-chaining/the MD clause becomes an OD if, nor is there a the MA becomes an oA if clause in CnG).
[/quote]

Fair enough, I apologize.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297201067' post='2626044']
Oh come Voodoo, I know you know better than that. Winning side indeed. :lol1:
[/quote]

What? He's right. Purqua/CDT as a whole made a big show of it. "My friends > your infra."

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1297212748' post='2626262']
What? He's right. Purqua/CDT as a whole made a big show of it. "My friends > your infra."
[/quote]
Oh, that. I thought he was referring to this war, my bad.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1297181398' post='2625749']
[/quote]
Times change.

The only alliances that are members of C&G now that were in C&G back then are Athens and =LOST=, and Athens has been through several megamergers to the point that it is no longer the same alliance that existed back then.

TDSM8, Shinra and Fly are all gone from Bob, and MK is gone from C&G.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1297181894' post='2625760']
[/quote]
Oh Voodoo, you know better than that. We honoured an MADP against our wishes, and said MADP was cancelled before ever being activated again.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297263058' post='2626960']
Times change.

The only alliances that are members of C&G now that were in C&G back then are Athens and =LOST=, and Athens has been through several megamergers to the point that it is no longer the same alliance that existed back then.

Oh Voodoo, you know better than that. We honoured an MADP against our wishes, and said MADP was cancelled before ever being activated again.
[/quote]

That doesn't mean that camaraderie isn't still there. Just because they have happened to be on the winning side of wars since doesn't mean it will always happen in the future. I still laugh to this day that people think C&G is a puppet bloc or a bloc of convenience. If it still runs the way it did when I left it, it is more of a family than anything else.

Times change.

[/quote]
Shinra and FLY merged with Athens, and GR fought on the same side as C&G in NoCB.

Plus what the handsome spartan said.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1297158923' post='2625529']
[/quote]

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1297186339' post='2625825']

-Craig
[/quote]

I never really got an answer from our International diplomat on how INT uses communism in its alliance, When I looked over the nation lists of INT it was quite obvious they did not have a one class system and that the upper class exploit the lower class

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1297166649' post='2625584']
[/quote]

Last 3 major wars prior to this one, including a span of about 3 years:

NoCB: Obviously didn't bandwagon into any winning side.
Karma: MDoAP partner of Vanguard hit by NPO, C&G MADP activated. Helped make what could have been a losing side a winning side.
BiPolar: Pre-emptively attacked. Obviously not bandwagoning in there, seeing as they didn't declare the wars themselves.

So yea, can you show me an example of how C&G likes 'bandwagoning into the winning side'? Because I sure as hell can't find anything on it.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1297299783' post='2627469']
Last 3 major wars prior to this one, including a span of about 3 years:

NoCB: Obviously didn't bandwagon into any winning side.
Karma: MDoAP partner of Vanguard hit by NPO, C&G MADP activated. Helped make what could have been a losing side a winning side.
BiPolar: Pre-emptively attacked. Obviously not bandwagoning in there, seeing as they didn't declare the wars themselves.

So yea, can you show me an example of how C&G likes 'bandwagoning into the winning side'? Because I sure as hell can't find anything on it.
[/quote]

Current conflict? Other then that, the current CnG is not the Old CnG as we know it

Edited by The Trail

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1297299939' post='2627472']
Current conflict? Other then that, the current CnG is not the Old CnG as we know it
[/quote]

Haf made a very specific comment though. He said C&G likes bandwagoning onto winning wars, and I just can't see any instance of it happening enough to justify calling it 'liking' it.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1297266940' post='2627015']
I wouldn't expect a "Legionar" like yourself to have heard of us Mr. Steven HawkingS. Athens isn't a very prominent alliance :v:
[/quote]

First off that is how I wrote the name knowing how the name "Hawking" is spelled, I like the phonetic sound with the "s". I corrected the title.

If all you're going to do is attack me, then I would suggest you not post.

I see from reading of them further.

Edited by Steven Hawkings

[quote name='Steven Hawkings' timestamp='1297305620' post='2627578']
First off that is how I wrote the name knowing how the name "Hawking" is spelled, I like the phonetic sound with the "s". I corrected the title.

If all you're going to do is attack me, then I would suggest you not post.

I see from reading of them further.
[/quote]

Glad I could help.

[/quote]
You're not big on thinking through your posts...

Let's check our sigs on the DoW against Legion.

rsoxbronco1 - Archon Eponymous (founding member)
RushSykes - Archon Basileus (non-merger join during august 08)
FyfeXIV - Minister of Foreign Affairs (founding member)
Londo - Minister of Defense (founding member)
Azelie - Minister of Economics (non-merger join late 2010)
Voodoo - Minister of Media (non-merger join january 2011)
Medtech - Minister of Education (non-merger join late 2008)

Just look at how those megamergers warped us. Sad really.

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1297299094' post='2627453']
I never really got an answer from our International diplomat on how INT uses communism in its alliance, When I looked over the nation lists of INT it was quite obvious they did not have a one class system and that the upper class exploit the lower class
[/quote]

No. You're all confused. Upper class, lower class, one class? Not even close. It's all about [i]no class[/i], baby.

By the way... Yo momma is so stupid, she thought Taco Bell was the Mexican phone company.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig