Kerberos Nexus Declaration of War

Sephiroth

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296194346' post='2606969']
[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/4/43/KerberosNexusFlag.png[/img][/center]

Kerberos Nexus declares war on the Mushroom Kingdom in response to their unprovoked attack against the New Pacific Order and their history of causing similar unprovoked assaults against others.

Signed,
Methrage, Nexus Sovereign
[/quote]

Welcome to the front.. *issues c rations while quietly hoping they do not cause defections*.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='crazyemolad' timestamp='1296194702' post='2606999']
I :wub: your pointless insults that are suppose to demoralize an alliance. You must be proud of yourself.
[/quote]

Not like he's accomplished much else outside of that. Actually not like he's accomplished much in general.

Have at 'em.

[quote name='crazyemolad' timestamp='1296195679' post='2607030']
oh, well then I stand corrected :blink:
[/quote]

Look at it this way. Methrage is attacking MK, unprovoked, for MK's unprovoked attacks. Something seem off there?

Edit:
[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296195926' post='2607041']
Not like he's accomplished much else outside of that. Actually not like he's accomplished much in general.
[/quote]
I never claimed to accomplish much. I may have to DoW you for your unprovoked attacks on my fragile feelings :v:

Edited by Fyfe XIV

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1296194589' post='2606993']
Wait a second, the one alliance not to declare on GOONS is Methrage? This isn't right at all...
[/quote]

Na he's already been there done that, everyone is behind the curve... Here is a really scary thought, maybe he is a trend setter.... watch out MK your next...

I appreciate the words of support, although no one should be surprised I didn't DoW GOONS here. I've never been someone to choose who to fight based on wanting to fight an easy opponent or hitting people while they are down. I look forward to seeing what the MK war machine is capable of and enjoying a good fight. Maybe after exchanging enough blows me and MK will be able to see eye to eye once more, but I don't find GOONS to be any worse than MK in what they currently represent.

The real irony here is that in the noCB War I joined MK to help them fight off NPO even if it put me at odds with much of Citadel, hopefully some nuclear war will help knock them back to their senses on how far they've strayed from what people used to support.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296202252' post='2607182']
The real irony here is that in the noCB War I joined MK to help them fight off NPO even if it put me at odds with much of Citadel, hopefully some nuclear war will help knock them back to their senses on how far they've strayed from what people used to support.
[/quote]

Methrage, your nukes have truly brought us to our senses. What monsters we have become.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1296196636' post='2607057']
Na he's already been there done that, everyone is behind the curve... Here is a really scary thought, maybe he is a trend setter.... watch out MK your next...
[/quote]

Trend setter? What, might I ask, would you call this 'trend'?