Kerberos Nexus Declaration of War

Sephiroth

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1296292305' post='2609286']
U mad?

You need to have that looked at... Bitterness is bad for your health.
[/quote]

Why would I be mad? I already said it's an objective truth :ph34r:

Also Implying I would actually get mad over [ooc] ~*~A gAmE~*~ [/ooc] lol :v:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BDRocks' timestamp='1296290877' post='2609269']
I am a joke of a fighter? Fighting 6 wars, 5 with more infra than me. 2 nuclear while I am not. Yet I have still done much much much more damage than has been done to me. :)
[/quote]

Such are the ways of fighting 6 wars with a single nation.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1296301150' post='2609389']
Why would I be mad? I already said it's an objective truth :ph34r:

Also Implying I would actually get mad over [ooc] ~*~A gAmE~*~ [/ooc] lol :v:
[/quote]

Its possible. I've seen people rawr rage over CN before :awesome:

You are a true man of honor Methrage. You choose 3 MK nations already involved in 12 wars with no MP's. A real trend setter

Edited by Jakome

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296256573' post='2608065']
It's pretty hilarious to me that TOP considers Methrage to be their pet or something. He blew the 90m you spent months ago when he attacked GOONS the second time.
[/quote]

...and allowed you to create that 'GOONS owes me 90 mil' thread. You should praise everyone involved, since you got to post something.

Maybe you missed that one because there was no TV reception up MK's bum, I don't know.
[/quote]

Oh, you're saying TOP is up MK's ass. I get it. That's a fair assumption, since you're Schattenmann and seem to have a 'way with words'. Declaring a person's location is undoubtedly somewhere undesired is totally acceptable, I'm sure.

To be fair, how far has FCC sunk since Methrage's FCC days?
[/quote]

Ah, yes....his departure was their undoing....just as your departure was GOONS v.1's undoing. Good call.

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1296327250' post='2609715']
You are a true man of honor Methrage. You choose 3 MK nations already involved in 12 wars with no MP's. A real trend setter
[/quote]
That's his battle strategy. He nukes nations with no MPs and then brags about how he's beating them. Having been 60k in the past, he has almost every possible advantage, so the only real surprise is when he actually loses a fair amount of the time.

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1296327250' post='2609715']
[/quote]
There were only 3 or 4 nations in range of me in MK who were not in peace mode, although MK had many in range who had nukes in range who could of countered if they were willing to lose some infra in the process. Of course MK has to prove it true that they can never fight their own battles, so they convince someone from FAN with nukes to declare as well as absorb all those nukes for them, as MK of course stays in peace mode as they manipulate their allies to fight for them and try to cover up their incompetence.

I love all the complaining from GOONS on me being unjust as well, it was MK attacking KN in an undeclared war during the KN-GOONS War and them asking record reps of TOP and other alliances that caused me to dislike MK to the point where they stood out more than other alliances. Them treating every other alliance who doesn't want to be their meat shields as crap just further factored into it, then them trying to crush the last color sphere they can't manipulate the senators on was more than enough.

If I wanted to list all my reasons for declaring on MK and why I know my attack is justified, the OP would be a huge wall of text, but I figured it was better to just get straight to the point as most can figure out the reasons for me to declare on MK pretty easily, as MK's aggression towards others than just NPO are included in the OP when I say "and their history of causing similar unprovoked assaults against others."

MK never spoke to me of peace after their attacks against me during that war or were anything but rude when discussing it, so now I see them attacking NPO to prevent themselves from not having control of every senate, so this is where I make my stand against the alliance most deserving of all to be attacked. GOONS is just a tech farm for MK and Umbrella, that wouldn't exist if it wasn't for that and worst alliance at fighting I've ever done battle with.

Now is the time for everyone who dislikes MK to crush and reject them as the hypocritical fascists they are, who commit their crimes with a smiley face painted over it and pretend to be just when they can manipulate others into destroying each other for them, but ultimately they represent nothing different than GOONS other than one being more honest with themselves. I look forward to see GOONS ground into dust, along with MK and their meatshields. For this purpose I encourage all nations to declare war on either MK, GOONS or FAN.

Signed,

Tetragrammaton Emperor Methrage, Anarch of the Confederation, Enemy of GOONS, Mastermind of the Libertarian Shadow Defense, Nexus Sovereign, King of Citadel, Executor of Onyxhand and Ruler of the Libertarian Empire.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296335801' post='2609902']
If I wanted to list all my reasons for declaring on MK and why I know my attack is justified, the OP would be a huge wall of text[/quote]

He says as he writes a huge wall of text.

However, that's not the funniest part. This is:

[quote]
Tetragrammaton Emperor Methrage, Anarch of the Confederation, Enemy of GOONS, Mastermind of the Libertarian Shadow Defense, Nexus Sovereign, King of Citadel, Executor of Onyxhand and Ruler of the Libertarian Empire.
[/quote]

Is this going to be a new running gag where you make up titles for yourself? I can't wait for "Crusher of Coherence, Villain of the Vocabulary, and Cruiserweight Champion of the World" to be added.

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1296338435' post='2609959']
He says as he writes a huge wall of text.

However, that's not the funniest part. This is:
[/quote]
The funniest part of this war is that many of you GOONS claim to of wanted another war with me and my war on MK isn't justified, as you try making yourselves seem relevant by saying you wish or expect another DoW on you guys. You guys attacked me starting the first war I had with GOONS, which is when you guys convinced Umbrella to sanction me preemptively right before nippy declared on me, I declared on you guys for the second war because you deserved it and you needed your payback for the first war, which is when MK declared on a member of KN without a DoW or willingness for diplomacy, now its GOONS turn again to declare war against me if you disapprove and think you will make a difference. If anything I think a DoW from GOONS would be extra free money and tech, making the war easier. If anyone from GOONS wants to fill a defensive slot for me, I'll be sure to have fun destroying them Although alliances such as GOONS existing is just a symptom of certain elements leftover from the Unjust Path managing to survive long enough to integrate into the treaty web to survive while supporting you guys for so long.

Edited by Methrage