Kerberos Nexus Declaration of War

Sephiroth

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1296225110' post='2607407']
Godwin's law of Cyber Nations: As an event continues the probability Methrage will try and make it about himself approaches 1.
[/quote]
looks like someones been bitten by the jelousy bug

and yes i know i cant spell

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1296226433' post='2607421']
looks like someones been bitten by the jelousy bug

and yes i know i cant spell
[/quote]
You can't spell, you evidently can't read and you appear to have problems with logic.

Attention is as simple as creating a one man AA and declaring war over and over again when your feeling a particular craving. I just sat on my one man AA doing nothing for a month or so. Really supports your theory.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

We staved off Methrage's deletion from bill lock and all we got was a few tech deals and another opportunity to knock him around. I am sorely disappointed that you have decided to share your love with the Mushroom Kingdom this run at it -- I was so hoping to get round four in against you.

I'll catch you later smootchikins.

Can you just stop pretending you are relevant?
You aren't.

[quote]It seems FAN has decided to counter me, although I would of appreciated them posting a DoW if they felt it necessary. [/quote]

A dow for attacking a 2 man alliance?
What's next, a public announcement of a tech deal?

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1296244439' post='2607822']
If I'm right, I'd call it months ahead of its time
[/quote]

He did this same thing to us almost a year ago. If anything, it's just an exercise in redundancy, which is far from 'trend setting'.

I asked FAN to help me out with you. Not that you can fight seeing as even with your advantages, you are 50% in everything. Just the fact that you have all those war wonders required me to ask FAN to help me.

Enjoy the war

[quote name='BDRocks' timestamp='1296253411' post='2607990']
I asked FAN to help me out with you. Not that you can fight seeing as even with your advantages, you are 50% in everything. Just the fact that you have all those war wonders required me to ask FAN to help me.

Enjoy the war
[/quote]
Considering how many MK nations are in peace mode, you guys had plenty of nations you could of countered me with. Although if FAN wants to consider war with MK and FAN to be same thing, I don't mind sparing some nukes for those who want to be your meatshields. I look forward to enjoying a good war, even if you guys asking FAN for help doesn't leave me with a good impression of MK's military capabilities.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296253787' post='2607998']
Considering how many MK nations are in peace mode, you guys had plenty of nations you could of countered me with. Although if FAN wants to consider war with MK and FAN to be same thing, I don't mind sparing some nukes for those who want to be your meatshields. I look forward to enjoying a good war, even if you guys asking FAN for help doesn't leave me with a good impression of MK's military capabilities.
[/quote]

Oh.. You so bad, dawg. You so bad. :lol1:

[quote name='President Obama' timestamp='1296194649' post='2606997']
I can't believe we spent 90 million on you.

Great way to repay a few of our members generosity right here by attacking our allis.
[/quote]
[quote name='Crispy99' timestamp='1296239875' post='2607683']
After reading this I find it even more funny that you wanted a protectorate from us.

Maybe MK will be kind and let me retrieve my $15 mil.
[/quote]
It's pretty hilarious to me that TOP considers Methrage to be their pet or something. He blew the 90m you spent months ago when he attacked GOONS the second time. Maybe you missed that one because there was no TV reception up MK's bum, I don't know.

[quote name='Zero-One' timestamp='1296196767' post='2607059']
Really Methrage? How far you have sunk from your FCC days... Good luck nonetheless... you'll need it
[/quote]
To be fair, how far has FCC sunk since Methrage's FCC days?

[quote name='BDRocks' timestamp='1296253411' post='2607990']

Enjoy the war
[/quote]

Oh holy Admin what has happened to MK? In one war you have gone from respected to hated, from fun loving to whining, turned pretty much eveyone in the world into your new enemy, and now have made a joke of your once respected war fighting abilities. Honestly I am starting to believe you all really have just give up. Nothing else seems to expain this streak of poor choices. Its a shame I will miss you guys.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1296258917' post='2608139']
Oh holy Admin what has happened to MK? In one war you have gone from respected to hated, from fun loving to whining, turned pretty much eveyone in the world into your new enemy, and now have made a joke of your once respected war fighting abilities. Honestly I am starting to believe you all really have just give up. Nothing else seems to expain this streak of poor choices. Its a shame I will miss you guys.
[/quote]
I am a joke of a fighter? Fighting 6 wars, 5 with more infra than me. 2 nuclear while I am not. Yet I have still done much much much more damage than has been done to me. :)