Battle taunts

Kevin McDonald

Firstly, thank you admin. I have found that there's been a "surprise" during that last couple wars (unless I'm delusional), and this addition was very nice. You often have to put up with a lot of !@#$%*ing that there is nothing added to this game, so it would be uncouth if you were not thanked when something was.

But to the crux of the thread... who is using it?

I used it during my very first GA of the war, and enjoyed it, but for the rest I've just wanted to get the GAs off so I could get to the nuke sending.

How about you?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]I would like say that the glorious admin is kind in his gentle gift. It is comforting to know he's tackling the big issues like taunting [s]and turtling[/s][/font][/color]

Edited by UberSpion

I haven't been using them and don't really plan to. They're nice and all, but I'd rather be getting the attacks off quickly and getting my troops back on defense, as opposed to worrying about flavor text and having my troops all sent back home before I can get the attack off.

I am using them. I have three Athens opponents who are a lot of fun - we are having a great laugh and a good solid fight.

One of them has been sending me excerpts from Mills&Boon novels...

...so my chants are "Mills&BOOM!" "MillsBOMB!" etc etc

Lovin it

Edited by MinuteVariance