Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

*chuckles*

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img]

[b][size=5][color="#FF0000"]Invocation of Article II of the Protectorate Treaty between the New Pacific Order and Thessaly[/color][/size][/b][/center]

The New Pacific Order invokes Article II of the Protectorate Treaty between the New Pacific Order and Thessaly. We do hereby void the Treaty in its entirety. While we value our relationship with Thessaly and all Thessalians, we do not support their present hostile behavior to a third party. We wish Thessaly and its people all the best in their future endeavors.

[i]Emperor Blackbird
New Pacific Order
Comrade Chuckles

Mary the Fantabulous
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Reformed Neutral Menace[/i]

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, this is not the announcement you think it will be. The New Pacific Order apologises for all of the disappointment this topic will generate. ;P

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295804454' post='2594023']
Welcome to the war, NPO!
[/quote]

Reading is nice.

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295805112' post='2594051']
What happened?
[/quote]

I'm guessing their protectorate intends to get involved in this war, and Pacifica doesn't want that!

[quote]Look at the big brains on goldielax here! :awesome: [/quote]

P. sure it was a joke.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295805927' post='2594073']
I'm guessing their protectorate intends to get involved in this war, and Pacifica doesn't want that![/quote]
This decision was based on something not even connected to the larger conflict. Suprisingly the world has more things going on then VEs failure.

I enjoyed working with Thessaly and I am sad to see that they are determined to go down this route.