Believland

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1295750842' post='2592768']
Why do you play CN?
[/quote]
To learn about human-to-human communications, mental processes, and behavioral patterns, both group and individual, in a quasi-political experimental environment. Also to improve and uphold my knowledge and ability of this foreign language many of you speak as their native tongue. Also, to sleep better, via having the chance express creativity and apply what, in great quantities, would be called wisdom, but in this case the correct word could probably be (common?) sense, or something resembling such.

Edited by Solaris

Up until this war, I had basically already stopped. I'd collect taxes and pay bills once or twice a week, when I remembered that this game existed. The only reason I bothered with that was to see how things would end, and let my nation make it to its fifth birthday (six days from now). After this war, I give it a few more months before I accidentally let my nation get deleted.

I play because I have grudges to settle. I used to play it for the politics but now I'm more jaded and disillusioned, having the enjoyment of causing people I dislike displeasure is pretty much what keeps me here.

EDIT: Depending on how this war turns out the political landscape could actually become quite interesting again so perhaps I'll start playing the game more for that

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

Because I love spreadsheets and spreadsheet derivatives.

[quote]I enjoy power politics, seeing little movements in the political landscape and taking about the ripple effects that it has.[/quote]

Also, this.