Terra-Cotta DoW

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BlackDragon' timestamp='1295654965' post='2589783']
You are literally a failure. Oh well, brown will live without you.
[/quote]
"Literally"? Thanks for including that, I'm so confused whenever people call me a failure, I can never tell if they mean it figuratively or not.

Huzzah for white. For the second time I'm in an alliance that's leaving the brown sphere; happy times.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1295654694' post='2589765']
To go with this there are a couple of changes, the first is (as pictured above) NSO's new flag. The second is a change to the treaty text[/quote]

A change missed here, to our forum skins as well.

http://www.NewSithOrder.info/

:awesome:

Well, good luck in your journey on white, guys.

Your logic is kind of flawed though. "Brown doesn't have enough nations, so let's move off of brown". Yeah, makes a [i]lot of sense[/i]. Guess all that rubbish about brown unity was just another Sith lie.

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1295657772' post='2589925']

Your logic is kind of flawed though. "Brown doesn't have enough nations, so let's move off of brown". Yeah, makes a [i]lot of sense[/i]. Guess all that rubbish about brown unity was just another Sith lie.
[/quote]

We were tired of pushing for unification and economic cooperation with next to no help from other parties. Further, all diplomatic options on brown were exhausted in the aftermath of the 6m dollar war. In the end, the attitude and actions of a select group of individuals told us we would have more luck and options on another sphere. You're welcome, it's all yours now.

Congrats on the move, considering how hard it is finding good trades on brown and what the major alliances are on white, I'm sure this can only mean good things for you guys. The rest of the brown sphere who didn't want to join Terra Cotta or make other efforts for a unified sphere, this is there loss considering now there will be even less trades on brown.

I remember suggesting you guys move off brown to a decent color during the BiPolar War when GATO and other brown alliances didn't seem interested in a united color sphere, although Ivan Moldavi shot the idea down with the reasoning that surviving the hardship makes on stronger and builds more character. While I think that it is true to an extent and it did help you guys build a unique identity for a long time as you stuck with it despite the downsides, I think you guys have outgrown the brown sphere and its time to move to a more suitable color with the white sphere having more similar minded alliances occupying it and with the color being more appealing to the eyes.

o/ White Power
o/ New Sith Order
o/ Corinan, who will always be a Dark Sith Lord from my perspective.

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1295657772' post='2589925']

[/quote]

Us staying doesn't make more magically appear. When the well runs dry, tap a new hole.