Unholy Europa Announcement

[center][center][i][color="black"][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/color][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Enjoying the war, kids? I know I am. [/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][color="black"][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/color][/i][size="3"][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/EUGOON-2.png[/img]

[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Preamble
In the interests of friendship, unity, and a shared joy of ruining Planet Bob, Europa and GOONS do hereby enter into this treaty of Peace, Intelligence, Aid, and Optional Defense.

Section I
Both alliances and their respected members shall remain sovereign of each other.

Section II
Neither alliance shall engage in or endorse military action against the other signatory. If a nation is found in violation of this they will be ordered to offer peace and appropriate reparations asagreed upon by both alliances. Defending nations are required to limit retaliationto the level of attacks received should an offending nation refuse to offer peace or refuse to agree on terms of reparations. No &#$@-punching for a love tap, bro.

Section III
Neither alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the other. Our hidden spots are for our eyes only, so stop peeking.

Section IV
Both alliances and their respective members shall remain civil to each other at all times, especially but not limited to thepublic forums. The rule of thumb here is, upon reading a post, tell yourself: If you feel like rolling with a T, this isn't the place for me, I should probably get on /b/.

Section V
If either alliance receives information concerning a threat to the other, the receiving alliance will notify the other signatoryas soon as possible and provide the relevant information, keeping the source hidden if chosen. Our pillow talk is unrivaled in its sensuality and warmth.

Section VI
Should either alliance find themselves at war,members are encouraged to provide aid where possible to members of that signatory, however such action is voluntary. Should Military, Diplomatic, Financial or other forms of Aid be needed by either party they may submit a private request for such aid to the other party. Should the request be denied,a written response should be privately conveyed within 48 hours of the request.

Section VII
Either signatory may terminate this pact at anytime; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 48 hours prior to this, except when the countersigned has violated Sections II, III or IV.

[u]Signed for GOONS:[/u][/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Sardonic, GOONS Pilot[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Ktarthan, GOONS Co-Pilot[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Beefspari, GOONS Secretariat[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]SirWilliam, GOONS Strategos[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Council Members: Tristesse, Biazt, Xodi,dalstrs, JT Jag[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][u][size="3"]Signed for Europa:[/size][/u][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Ernesto Che Guevara (Chax), Grand Ayatollah[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Kongo Jack (Deebo), Mint Ayatollah[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]TheFlyingLobster (Mothman), Vanilla Ayatollah[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]LewisCowper, Strawberry Ayatollah[/size][/center][/center]

[center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]European Goonion: Breaking things since 2011[/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1295579159' post='2587614']
ohnoez ur topic dascription was misleadin...joek titles r not funny...mk?

Also, congrats on the treaty.
[/quote]

The thread title is still appropriate, people just jump to conclusions.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295579674' post='2587629']
Is it me or does Europa find something to announce to the world like every single !@#$@#$ day?
[/quote]

Oh no someone actually doing something other than crying about alliances who cause "injustices".

It must be horrible having to see them accomplishing things.

You guys should just do things that would cause an announcement everyday for a week. It will be great.

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1295579913' post='2587636']
Oh no someone actually doing something other than crying about alliances who cause "injustices".

It must be horrible having to see them accomplishing things.

You guys should just do things that would cause an announcement everyday for a week. It will be great.
[/quote]

Not like they don't do that already, yeesh!