Unholy Europa Announcement

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295593154' post='2588722']
Literally the only reason I signed this treaty was because I like Chax. This is actually counter-productive to GOONS's goals, as FEAR is still next and this puts us way behind schedule.
[/quote]

NEVAR! GOONS is next! Then Europa! Then France!

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295621369' post='2589119']
See how much more interesting and fun I made this announcement?
[/quote]

Yeah you sure made it fun....like herpes fun.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295580677' post='2587661']
Seriously, these people make me want to blow up man.
[b]

[/quote]

Why would you blow up Man? What has Man ever done to you?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295589484' post='2588529']
Are you [i]!@#$ting[/i] me? I guess some inconsequential alliances will hitch their ass to any old turd as long as it will make them feel cool.
[/quote]

Irony meter overload. Reminds me of someone, forget who, but it will come to me.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1295589589' post='2588532']
There's a word for this kind of post....hmmm.....I can't quite put my finger on it...
[/quote]

...I bet you could step in it.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295590096' post='2588556']
Flabbergasted. Develop your vocabulary.
[/quote]

You're not flabbergasted. You're mad.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1295590504' post='2588586']
Schatt, while I usually like your posts, in this case your head is so far up your rectum you're making Invicta and Legion gape in awe at your ability to put your head so far up an arse. The only reason this treaty wasn't signed ages ago was because GOONS had a very steep dislike of FEAR and was unhappy when Europa originally signed with us. The fact that this treaty is now finally being signed shows that the friendship between Europa and GOONS, which has long been there, has grown stronger over time, and old wounds have healed. Furthermore, if you really felt Europa was that inconsequential, you wouldn't have gotten as morbidly butthurt as you just did. Quite frankly, I'm pleased to see our allies putting to words the friendships they've made over their time on Bob.
[/quote]

o/ fear

[quote name='CBray' timestamp='1295644347' post='2589522']
NEVAR! GOONS is next! Then Europa! Then France!

Yeah you sure made it fun....like herpes fun.
[/quote]

...oral and genital herpes that you picked up from that morbidly obese dead Mexican hooker in a clown suit. :ehm: Nippy :ehm:

Edited by ChimpMasterFlash

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295621369' post='2589119']
See how much more interesting and fun I made this announcement?
[/quote]

I know! We really do love it when you flip your !@#$ over anything and everything we do.

But seriously, you really need to learn how to control your anger over us and learn how to deal with it. My conscience just couldn't take it if you flew off the handle again and started smacking HeroofTime around in response. The neighbors are starting to talk, dude. You'd be surprised how far the sound of you putting your fist through drywall can carry.

The sooner you learn how to read a topic of ours, take a deep breath, count to 10, and deal with it, the better off we'll all be. Less entertained by the lack of your tantrums, but better off.

p.s. deal with it