Unholy Europa Announcement

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Shellhound' timestamp='1295584595' post='2587873']
I was going to respond to this saying how I love them more but I was distracted by your avatar.
[/quote]
Working as intended :smug:

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1295581849' post='2587699']
Watch out for Nippy. He tells you that he's taking you to Vegas but the next thing you know you're waking up hungover in a dirty Mexican motel with a dead hooker in a clown suit and a briefcase full of coke. Don't let it happen to you, too.
[/quote]

[b]Why do you have to spoil the surprise!!!???[/b] :mad:

Much love to Ernie G for the treatzles...this'll make leg humping oh so much easier.

Congratz to Chax and co. at Europa.
I find it odd to think back about a year ago when many of Europa's members (former UCN including myself) were fighting GOONS in bipolar. I never would have thought this relationship would have progressed this far, but hey, as far as I can remember, GOONS were very respectable people and I had a blast fighting them (Excpet one guy who nuked the hell out of me :P ).
o/ Europa
o/ GOONS (did I just say this?)

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295589484' post='2588529']
Are you [i]!@#$ting[/i] me? I guess some inconsequential alliances will hitch their ass to any old turd as long as it will make them feel cool.
[/quote]

There's a word for this kind of post....hmmm.....I can't quite put my finger on it...

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295589484' post='2588529']
Are you [i]!@#$ting[/i] me? I guess some inconsequential alliances will hitch their ass to any old turd as long as it will make them feel cool.
[/quote]

Schatt, while I usually like your posts, in this case your head is so far up your rectum you're making Invicta and Legion gape in awe at your ability to put your head so far up an arse. The only reason this treaty wasn't signed ages ago was because GOONS had a very steep dislike of FEAR and was unhappy when Europa originally signed with us. The fact that this treaty is now finally being signed shows that the friendship between Europa and GOONS, which has long been there, has grown stronger over time, and old wounds have healed. Furthermore, if you really felt Europa was that inconsequential, you wouldn't have gotten as morbidly butthurt as you just did. Quite frankly, I'm pleased to see our allies putting to words the friendships they've made over their time on Bob.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1295590504' post='2588586']
Schatt, while I usually like your posts, in this case your head is so far up your rectum you're making Invicta and Legion gape in awe at your ability to put your head so far up an arse. The only reason this treaty wasn't signed ages ago was because GOONS had a very steep dislike of FEAR and was unhappy when Europa originally signed with us. The fact that this treaty is now finally being signed shows that the friendship between Europa and GOONS, which has long been there, has grown stronger over time, and old wounds have healed. Furthermore, if you really felt Europa was that inconsequential, you wouldn't have gotten as morbidly butthurt as you just did. Quite frankly, I'm pleased to see our allies putting to words the friendships they've made over their time on Bob.
[/quote]

A Lord Boris post that doesn't make me shudder. Something is not right in the world. :unsure:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1295590681' post='2588599']
A Lord Boris post that doesn't make me shudder. Something is not right in the world. :unsure:
[/quote]

GOONS was also hailed by both Invicta and UBD ITT, and congratulated by NPO.

Everything is breaking.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1295590504' post='2588586']
[/quote]
It's always hard to not argue posts like this because they're filled with such crap, but you know there's no real point.
First off: "if you really felt Europa was that inconsequential, you wouldn't have gotten as morbidly butthurt" Thanks, I missed 5th grade tactics. Hurfdurf, opposite day. This is a forum, we discuss things here. You're welcome.
Next up: WAE jokes, wow, I'm just in awe. "lol legion is terrible and you're terribler."
3rd: "Schatt . . . but . . . " If you only like me when I'm saying things you like to hear, then you don't like me. I'm glad we've got some common ground, but the things you like about me, I'm not doing them for you, I'm doing them for me. The things you don't like about me, it's me doing the same thing you like, just not about people you dislike. So thanks, but come to the SchattenParty with the understanding I'm not out to please people.
4th: Sorry, I honestly don't have a lot of interactions with Europa. I think I spoke to them once, it was about something dumb, and even though the guy I spoke to acted like a jackass I figured Europa to be one way, and apparently they are not on the wavelength I thought they were. All the same, the "we're good friends" thing has always been something I regard as a retarded reason to sign treaties. Friendships are friendships, politics is politics. Treaties are political, so maybe skip the Schattenmann jokes and point me to the political aims that Europa shares with GOONS and then I'll be like "ohhhhhh, ok, I see."

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295591525' post='2588657']
It's always hard to not argue posts like this because they're filled with such crap, but you know there's no real point.
First off: "if you really felt Europa was that inconsequential, you wouldn't have gotten as morbidly butthurt" Thanks, I missed 5th grade tactics. Hurfdurf, opposite day. This is a forum, we discuss things here. You're welcome.
Next up: WAE jokes, wow, I'm just in awe. "lol legion is terrible and you're terribler."
3rd: "Schatt . . . but . . . " If you only like me when I'm saying things you like to hear, then you don't like me. I'm glad we've got some common ground, but the things you like about me, I'm not doing them for you, I'm doing them for me. The things you don't like about me, it's me doing the same thing you like, just not about people you dislike. So thanks, but come to the SchattenParty with the understanding I'm not out to please people.
4th: Sorry, I honestly don't have a lot of interactions with Europa. I think I spoke to them once, it was about something dumb, and even though the guy I spoke to acted like a jackass I figured Europa to be one way, and apparently they are not on the wavelength I thought they were. All the same, the "we're good friends" thing has always been something I regard as a retarded reason to sign treaties. Friendships are friendships, politics is politics. Treaties are political, so maybe skip the Schattenmann jokes and point me to the political aims that Europa shares with GOONS and then I'll be like "ohhhhhh, ok, I see."
[/quote]

Oh Schatt, how I envy your ignorance. You know nothing of Europa or our politics. You are simply looking for something to complain about. Please dont act like you know whats going on, I promise you dont.