Unholy Europa Announcement

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1295592003' post='2588675']
Oh Schatt, how I envy your ignorance. You know nothing of Europa or our politics. You are simply looking for something to complain about. Please dont act like you know whats going on, I promise you dont.
[/quote]
Thank you for repeating what I said in item 4. I hope you feel better now. You would look smarter if you, you know, answered my question, though. I will start your answer for you, and make it easier, like a fill-in-the-blank: "This treaty makes sense because______________" Use good sentence structure, I've already said "we're friends" is a retarded answer so don't make yourself look like a retard and write that, and just give a solid effort. This will help us, but it's also good for an alliance to know why it's doing something. This can be a win-win.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295592180' post='2588683']
Thank you for repeating what I said in item 4. I hope you feel better now. You would look smarter if you, you know, answered my question, though.
[/quote]

You just freely admitted to looking for something to complain about. That's the first step to recovery, you know. :mellow:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295591525' post='2588657']
It's always hard to not argue posts like this because they're filled with such crap, but you know there's no real point.
First off: "if you really felt Europa was that inconsequential, you wouldn't have gotten as morbidly butthurt" Thanks, I missed 5th grade tactics. Hurfdurf, opposite day. This is a forum, we discuss things here. You're welcome.
Next up: WAE jokes, wow, I'm just in awe. "lol legion is terrible and you're terribler."
3rd: "Schatt . . . but . . . " If you only like me when I'm saying things you like to hear, then you don't like me. I'm glad we've got some common ground, but the things you like about me, I'm not doing them for you, I'm doing them for me. The things you don't like about me, it's me doing the same thing you like, just not about people you dislike. So thanks, but come to the SchattenParty with the understanding I'm not out to please people.
4th: Sorry, I honestly don't have a lot of interactions with Europa. I think I spoke to them once, it was about something dumb, and even though the guy I spoke to acted like a jackass I figured Europa to be one way, and apparently they are not on the wavelength I thought they were. All the same, the "we're good friends" thing has always been something I regard as a retarded reason to sign treaties. Friendships are friendships, politics is politics. Treaties are political, so maybe skip the Schattenmann jokes and point me to the political aims that Europa shares with GOONS and then I'll be like "ohhhhhh, ok, I see."
[/quote]

You're still not dealing with it dude. I figured you'd have learnt how by this point, but I see I overestimated you.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1295592487' post='2588691']
People do that a lot, it's very frustrating.
[/quote]

I can only imagine what it's like at CoJ HQ whenever we do something positive, or reach out and make new friends and allies, or pretty much do anything in general. Profanities screamed at the top of his lungs, objects thrown, vague threats made towards the heavens. Everyone has to run and hide, Schattenmann's home and he's mad as hell again. And if the meatloaf is burned, everyone be ready to work on their alibis. It's a good thing you have stairs in your house to go along with your fake excuses; if only you were protected.

It sounds like a very abusive relationship. I hope you all can get the help you need before that one last little strand of sanity snaps.

p.s. Schatt deal with it.

Edited by CEverettKoop

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295593154' post='2588722']
Literally the only reason I signed this treaty was because I like Chax. This is actually counter-productive to GOONS's goals, as FEAR is still next and this puts us way behind schedule.
[/quote]

Then why sign it?
You like Chax, and that's awesome and all, but shouldn't your alliance come first?
If its so counter-productive, why not just wait off on signing it? A PIAODT, or whatever this is, can definitely wait until you know it benefits your alliance. By your logic, this treaty makes no sense.

Literally the only reason I signed this treaty was because I like Chax. This is actually counter-productive to GOONS's goals, as FEAR is still next and this puts us way behind schedule.
[/quote]

But doesnt that also mean, we are next?

[quote name='Give Me Water' timestamp='1295593591' post='2588731']
Then why sign it?
You like Chax, and that's awesome and all, but shouldn't your alliance come first?
If its so counter-productive, why not just wait off on signing it? A PIAODT, or whatever this is, can definitely wait until you know it benefits your alliance. By your logic, this treaty makes no sense.
[/quote]

You have a lot to learn about the goonish sense of humor.

[quote name='Give Me Water' timestamp='1295593591' post='2588731']
Then why sign it?
[/quote]
And yet we did it anyways. How mysterious and confounding!!

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1295593809' post='2588736']
But doesnt that also mean, we are next?
[/quote]
Of course. Forever and always.

Edited by ktarthan

[/quote]

Months ago I had this discussion with nippy but was only confused. Are we in the same spot as FEAR in terms of nextness, or are we next to being next? Like, are we just "close"?

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1295595693' post='2588808']
Months ago I had this discussion with nippy but was only confused. Are we in the same spot as FEAR in terms of nextness, or are we next to being next? Like, are we just "close"?
[/quote]

You're nextanext.

This treaty was signed by GOONS so that they can keep out Europa when the Pandorareich crushes FEAR for no reason. They've learned their backstabbing hypocrisy from VE pretty well, huh? Anyway, congratulations to GOONS for finding friends in every place and to Europa for being spared from the impending CN Holocaust.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1295595933' post='2588811']
This treaty was signed by GOONS so that they can keep out Europa when the Pandorareich crushes FEAR for no reason. They've learned their backstabbing hypocrisy from VE pretty well, huh? Anyway, congratulations to GOONS for finding friends in every place and to Europa for being spared from the impending CN Holocaust.
[/quote]

Wait, this means we[b] [/b][i]won't [/i]get rolled?

Good luck, MVP, it looks like I'll have to announce the cancellation of this soon. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1295590867' post='2588609']
GOONS was also hailed by both Invicta and UBD ITT, and congratulated by NPO.

Everything is breaking.
[/quote]

Hey now, I wouldn't exactly call it hailing. That's pushing it a bit.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295589484' post='2588529']
Are you [i]!@#$ting[/i] me? I guess some inconsequential alliances will hitch their ass to any old turd as long as it will make them feel cool.
[/quote]

If that's the case when can we expect the same from the most inconsequential of them all?