And now for a distraction from your war drama

[center][img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2i9oy9d.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][b][size="6"]Official Carpe Diem announcement[/size][/b][/center]

Now I'm not much for speeches, in fact I utterly suck at writing long spiels of text. My opinion is that if you can't say something quickly and to the point, then don't say it at all. I was originally going to make this announcement by plagiarizing sections of a whole bunch of important speeches over the years, but then I realised the last crusade was on TV and decided I couldn't be bothered. So, this begs the question of why I'm making an announcement that I obviously can't be bothered to write about. The answer to that is related to another thing I question: why do numbers that frequently start in 1's and 5's and end with a large ammount of 0's always garner so much attention? Why is there no love for the number 3 or 8? Well seeing as I was 'retired' for days 38 and 83, I might as well spit it out.

Today is the 1000 day anniversary of Carpe Diem.

I would like to take the time to thank the members of Carpe Diem for sticking with us through everything. If you guys weren't so awesome, my time in CN would be a lot less interesting. I would also like to offer special thanks for all the previous leaders of Carpe Diem: Kirsten, Pyroman, Cairna and Destructiox. Without you Carpe Diem would be a lot less stable and would have far fewer friends. You've left me with some pretty big shoes to fill. Except for Kirsten; she's got tiny woman feet. Finally there's our allies. You've always been there for us and we intend to always be there for you.

So gents, I'll see you in 95 days when I can announce our 3 year celebration.

Signed

Bionic Redhead, Sovereign

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1295476757' post='2584359']
You say that, but have you seen some of the walls of text that get posted round here?
[/quote]
Anyone else look for a "tl;dr" at the end of those monstrosities?

Congratulations though, it takes a lot of mettle to stick around and put up with all the bs politics that go on around here.

Carpe Diem \o

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1295491912' post='2584762']
Congrats CD; you guys are awesome.
[/quote]

GUYS WE HAVEN'T THE TIME FOR THIS, WE'RE IN CODE KERMIT DAMMIT.

[img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1600/kermit.gif[/img]

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1295492062' post='2584766']
GUYS WE HAVEN'T THE TIME FOR THIS, WE'RE IN CODE KERMIT DAMMIT.

[img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1600/kermit.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You tell em Cairna! Get a handle on that !@#$ :awesome: