Dear VE, A dear message from TKTB's supposed spy

WasDrogan

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292196060' post='2537696']
... apparently forgetting that Seth [i]wasn't even in VE at the time[/i]. That's all rather off topic but then again that emphasises how poor the analogy is.
[/quote]
Seth was in a VE puppet alliance, which was propped up by VE until it completed its round of reps, and then merged into VE. He received his orders to refuse the deal with NPO from VE.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1292201429' post='2537795']
Spend long enough acting poorly and nobody will be interested in doing nice things for you.
[/quote]
Translation: Get in VE's bad books and watch them authorize their members to spy on you.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1292215245' post='2538102']
hugging infra is hard work
[/quote]

Except he's fought in nearly every major war (Unjust War being the only one he hasn't iirc), so to say he's an infra hugger is idiotic. He has two and a half million casualties. He knows economics and how to save a warchest. Sorry if "keeping a warchest" is too hard to comprehend.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1292220809' post='2538221']
If I had a 10 billion WC, I would go rogue, just to see how long I could go :awesome:
[/quote]
A very, very long time. Especially if you sell off some infra to start lower.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1292219650' post='2538190']
Except he's fought in nearly every major war (Unjust War being the only one he hasn't iirc), so to say he's an infra hugger is idiotic. He has two and a half million casualties. He knows economics and how to save a warchest. Sorry if "keeping a warchest" is too hard to comprehend.
[/quote]
Bob Janova has 2,255,585 casualties. I have 2,253,856 casualties. I'm a third of Bob's size, and the only war I fought for any real length of time in was Bipolar.

Bob's been on the curbstomping side in every single major war. This is how you hug infra successfully.

[quote name='hawk_11' timestamp='1292193210' post='2537642']
Do we even have both sides of the story yet on this? I've read six pages and feel like something's missing.
[/quote]
itt: VE are hypocrites and Penkala is a snitch

theres your summary

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292221349' post='2538231']
Bob Janova has 2,255,585 casualties. I have 2,253,856 casualties. I'm a third of Bob's size, and the only war I fought for any real length of time in was Bipolar.

Bob's been on the curbstomping side in every single major war. This is how you hug infra successfully.
[/quote]

Just because Bob Janova is talented in areas where you're completely inept doesn't make him a coward.

Saving a warchest really isn't that hard. You can fight in many wars and still have a good warchest as long as you don't blow it all away at once.

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1292227979' post='2538297']
Saving a warchest really isn't that hard. You can fight in many wars and still have a good warchest as long as you don't blow it all away at once.
[/quote]
Yes, this is true.

I'm just saying that Janova's casualties figure is not representative of fighting in many wars. If he was a third of the size he is now, it would indicate he'd fought in about as many wars as I have, and I'm not exactly Planet Bob's most aggressive nation ruler.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1292193827' post='2537650']
I am glad to hear you saying it is TKTB's official position that what WasDrogan did was spying. Pretty much makes this whole thread a complete joke, as both parties are in agreement that VE was spied on by WasDrogan.
[/quote]
It's still not my official position since I am yet to see any actual proof of spying. What I said was that[b] TKTB does not condone spying[/b] so if someone in VE had given me any actual evidence my choice would have been extremely easy.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1292199354' post='2537767']
Schatt, no deadline was ever forced on TKTB, save for when we asked (not demanded) that they try to get back to us within fortyeight hours, out of respect for Jewel's desire to figure things out and for her own OOC reasons. There was never pressure for an immediate response, which is visible based primarily on the fact that this came out a few days ago, and TKTB never saw war.
[/quote]
This sounded like a deadline to me:
[quote][2:02pm] Impero[VE]: in that case, get me an answer by tommarows update[/quote]

Also to those saying that TKTB should have stood behind him, we were, right up to this thread was posted and Was dropping the AA to protect us.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292221349' post='2538231']

[/quote]

He was on the Aegis side of GW3, so not entirely accurate. Just because his alliance happened to be on the winning side after that doesn't make him an infra hugger.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1292229651' post='2538320']
He was on the Aegis side of GW3, so not entirely accurate. Just because his alliance happened to be on the winning side after that doesn't make him an infra hugger.
[/quote]
He fought Illuminati. I rest my case.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1292073691' post='2536324']
...thanks for admitting you're a complete twat.
[/quote]
Ditto to you 2b.

As for WasDrogan, I strongly recommend the surrender tactic on this one. You've got 750 tech and 4300 infra. No reason to lose ALL of it.

[quote name='NewPoseidon' timestamp='1292248376' post='2538414']
Ditto to you 2b.

As for WasDrogan, I strongly recommend the surrender tactic on this one. You've got 750 tech and 4300 infra. No reason to lose ALL of it.
[/quote]
Wow, and i thought my ratio was bad. :mellow:

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1292249916' post='2538431']
Is it possible to surrender when sentenced to ZI?
[/quote]
Well, you could always sell your infra.

Edited by Locke

Thanks for defending me guys but the idiocy of the comments against me can speak for itself. It's obvious to anyone who can think clearly that it's not cowardice that the alliance I'm in keeps winning ... I'd put it down to a mixture of good fortune and political skill. (Citadel had perhaps too many skilled politicians in it, heh.) When I run away from a losing war then the haters might have a point.

Edit: A couple of points which I want to address from a couple of pages back:

[quote]I suppose my question wasn't meant to be directed at you, but more to VE in general. Though, I doubt they'd say anything other than "Of course we would have attempted to solve the matter diplomatically at first, but taken action if necessary." My question is rather textbook and since observing a speculation on a what-if scenario, I probably shouldn't have even wasted my time. [/quote]
Well, that fake-quote is exactly what we'll say, yes. We were attempting to solve the matter diplomatically, and would have taken action if necessary – but Was pre-empted that decision by leaving and posting this thread. I'm not really sure what you're driving at with that post.

[quote]I repeat Marx's question, specifically which VE "allies and friends" have we messed with for Impero's statement to be accurate and factual?[/quote]
August was a while back and the antics of micro-alliances get forgotten quickly, but I think it had something to do with our smaller allies or protectorates.

Edited by Bob Janova