Dear VE, A dear message from TKTB's supposed spy

WasDrogan

In the rapidly fading year of 2010, emotions are running high and it was the traditional time for war to break out. It was also the year VE became what they fought so hard against in the past.

Because of unsubstantiated rumours of what was supposedly said on skype, Impero has demanded I be expelled from my AA so they may take military action to the extent they see fit.

I personally find your manner to be Arrogant and your behaviour towards Jewel unacceptable.

If you want a war with me personally you will get it. I have stepped down from my gov position and left the AA, come and get some if you think you are hard enough.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if they were unsubstantiated, we wouldn't be here now would we?

Nothing personal, this is just the kind of thing that happens when you intentionally retrieve information via a medium which you have no right to use, then disclose that information to third parties.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

All I ask of everyone is that you get the facts before you turn to your usual chants of VE being evil. I promise you we are more then justified and acting in a reasonable manner.

WasDrogen, I don't know what would make you do what you did, hope this is a short engagement.

Edited by Argin

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1292055376' post='2536225']
Hey, if they were unsubstantiated, we wouldn't be here now would we?

Nothing personal, this is just the kind of thing that happens when you intentionally retrieve information via a medium which you have no right to use, then disclose that information to third parties.
[/quote]

You're so full of !@#$ it's flowing out of your mouth. If you had demasked him like a responsible alliance leader then none of this would have happened, this is nothing more than you trying to get your jollies by harrassing alliances/Players who dont have the means to defend themselves against you.

Good show.

Also, I'd like to see some form of hard proof he "Intentionally retrieved information" Last I checked It wasn't against the rules to check in on your old alliance now and then. I would also like to see some sort of Proof that he disclosed the information to third parties. YOU are the Accuser here, the burden of Proof is on you, because right now this just looks like a childish vendetta against someone who is no longer in your alliance so you're a little butthurt.

Edit: Shame on you.

Edited by Barix9

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1292056400' post='2536230']
Boy, I know a lot of people who are going to be very disappointed when they read this.
[/quote]

And better yet, it won't just be the usual OWF crew, either.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1292061080' post='2536251']
Its the Absinthe stocked mini-bar, they can't resist it.
[/quote]I'm implementing a plan to make the strockpiles less appealing. It involves increasing consumption.

[quote]If you had demasked him like a responsible alliance leader then none of this would have happened[/quote]
Without making the case too specific to this incident, mask mistakes do get made, but people still get rolled for taking advantage of them and releasing confidential information.

It's not unsubstantiated and you know it – VE doesn't go around chasing ex-members for jollies and it's sad that it's come to this. It's an honourable move to make this decision yourself and let your alliance not have to.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292065078' post='2536260']
It's not unsubstantiated and you know it[/quote]

The only thing I "know" reguarding this incident is that you're currently preparing to roll someone, yet still have not given a single ounce of proof. As I said, the burden of proof rests with the Accusors.

Edited by Barix9

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292065078' post='2536260']
Without making the case too specific to this incident, mask mistakes do get made, but people still get rolled for taking advantage of them and releasing confidential information.

It's not unsubstantiated and you know it – VE doesn't go around chasing ex-members for jollies and it's sad that it's come to this. It's an honourable move to make this decision yourself and let your alliance not have to.
[/quote]

One would assume that if an alliance cared so much about such 'confidential information' that they would war over it, they would care enough to take the necessary steps to prevent situations like these from happening.

I suppose VE must operate under an alternate (but not necessarily equal) logic.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292065078' post='2536260']Without making the case too specific to this incident, mask mistakes do get made, but people still get rolled for taking advantage of them and releasing confidential information.It's not unsubstantiated and you know it – VE doesn't go around chasing ex-members for jollies and it's sad that it's come to this. It's an honourable move to make this decision yourself and let your alliance not have to.[/quote]

A Bob Janova reply :o ( It's been a while )

Though I must say I don't believe VE would chase its ex-members for an unsubstantiated reason.

We here at the The Killer Turtle Brigade are saddened to see such a great member stripped away from us by those who would bully their way around diplomacy. We're glad war was averted due to Wasdrogans selflessness, and politely wish those trying to cause a war would burn in hell?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1292068345' post='2536272']
It's not as if TKTB don't have history of intel gathering from other alliances, aye IKKE/James, I'm glad someone's in a position to hump them for it.
[/quote]

TKTB have no history of doing such a thing. James is no longer a member of TKTB and I have no idea what you are talking about.

Edited by Jewelangel

[quote]We here at the The Killer Turtle Brigade are saddened to see such a great member stripped away from us by those who would bully their way around diplomacy. We're glad war was averted due to Wasdrogans selflessness, and politely wish those trying to cause a war would burn in hell? [/quote]

Pretty much sums it up.

[quote]It's not as if TKTB don't have history of intel gathering from other alliances, aye IKKE/James, I'm glad someone's in a position to hump them for it. [/quote]

Is this the part of the thread where people start making things up because I've got a great story about Unicorns and Double rainbows.

Edited by Barix9