Dear VE, A dear message from TKTB's supposed spy

WasDrogan

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1292654828' post='2542469']
LMAO, I just love the VE supporters in this thread, VE spies an alliance, gets caught and says piss off cause might makes right and in the mind of VE and friends all they can speak is \m/ is jerks and this is \m/'s fault.VE, haven for hypocrits.
[/quote]

We at VE have the highest standards in making sure every recruit holds the keys to being a successful hypocrite.

:smug:

[quote name='Screwedupmonkey' timestamp='1292655449' post='2542494']
We at VE have the highest standards in making sure every recruit holds the keys to being a successful hypocrite.

[/quote]
Laugh and joke all you want, this thread is proof positive of your governments hypocracy, you should be proud.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1292655675' post='2542501']
Laugh and joke all you want, this thread is proof positive of your governments hypocracy, you should be proud. :smug:
[/quote]

And I guess \m/ government is just too busy that they have to bring up their grievances four months after they happen. What have you guys been so busy with??!!

Impero apologized, you can either deal with it or keep acting like a twelve year old. I hear the best way to get what you want is to keep whining about it.

p.s. :smug:

[quote name='Screwedupmonkey' timestamp='1292656036' post='2542514']
And I guess \m/ government is just too busy that they have to bring up their grievances four months after they happen. What have you guys been so busy with??!!

Impero apologized, you can either deal with it or keep acting like a twelve year old. I hear the best way to get what you want is to keep whining about it.

[/quote]
I have gotten what I wanted, thanks.

[/quote]
Impero apologized [b]after[/b] I publicly called him out for his actions. Just because you tell us to $%&@ off months ago doesn't mean we will suddenly start liking you guys, or forget about what your alliance did and how they treated us, especially since that was the very last contact we had with you.

[quote name='Tungsten' timestamp='1292654031' post='2542446']
I too can discuss past events as if they are still happening.

You forgot to add that VE is the new NPO and PB is the new Q and that Karma was a lie.

Also, if PB just rolled and harass anyone they didn't like there would probably be a lot more war going on right now and we'd all be happier (PB would have a war, the moralist brigade would have something new to obsess over), however that's not the case. PB is pretty much a passive entity and has not as of yet gone into any action; of its own accord or through provocation.

After we initiate secret plan Epsilon Beta Iota Lambda and wipe out everyone who doesn't bow down before the blood god, completely unopposed because we've bullied the world into submission ... you can call us the evil empire all you want.
[/quote]

you do realize that just because Bob J spied 4 months ago does not mean the issue is resolved. VE screwed the pooch and then instead of doing the mature and honorable thing, pissed all over \m/ simply because ya'll do not like \m/. and if we can't discuss anything over 4 months, then please discuss with all your pals to stop bringing up anything NPO/crew did pre-Karma as that is far older than 4 months and since Karma- NPO ain't done a damn thing but pay reps. but i doubt ya'll will stop. how else will you defend your actions?

[/quote]
Old GOONS apologized to you guys right before UJW before you reformed and you still ended up saying you hated them more than GGA and going to war against UJP.

Just sayin.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1292665346' post='2542598']
Old GOONS apologized to you guys right before UJW before you reformed and you still ended up saying you hated them more than GGA and going to war against UJP.

Just sayin.
[/quote]And we won.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1292665346' post='2542598']

Just sayin.
[/quote]
Ah yes, [i]the[/i] apology. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=1078&st=0 More of a message than an atonement.

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1292665935' post='2542600']
And we won.
[/quote]
Haaaaaa. Hahahahaha. Ha. I wouldn't call this "winning"

[quote post="52000"][size="6"][color="#008000"]THE ALGAE AGREEMENT[/color][/size]

Article 3 - Alliance Color
3.1 The Viridian Entente may consist of no more than 50% green nations.
3.2 All green nations within the Viridian Entente will be approved by the Grand Global Alliance and instructed to vote for the Senate candidate of the Grand Global Alliance's choosing.
3.2.1 Viridian Entente nations will only be removed from Green for violations of the Doctrine that is the Bilrow/Dilber Love Child or other just causes.

Signed for VE
Solaris, Directorate President[/quote]

You were tools. Your existence is at the whim of those who destroyed you.

The New Polar Order won the UnJust War. VE were clingers-on as they always were, are now, and always will be. You have no concept of being except as implements of other alliances. Rather than heed the warning/example in the GOONS apology, you spent the next 2 years jumping for treats and wagging your tails for your masters in Polaris, Pacifica, and GGA, unable even to determine which sphere you would inhabit for yourselves. Rather than hear the clarion call, you slobbered all over Sponge and Bilrow's hands to be allowed to reform and attack GOONS while empowering the true architects of your demise. It's like a bad joke that everyone except Viridians understand.

If that's your bag, fine, there are lots of tool AAs, but don't come fresh to the OWF and act like you're some kind of victory machine. Survivalists never win, they simply exist.

Edited by Schattenmann

Ah, Schatt, it seems your medication has worn off again. I realise that for you anythng beyond going to ZI and martyrdom is 'survivalist' but out here in the real world it doesn't work that way. (Vox 'prosperous'? Ahahahaha.)

Doch, you too need to visit the pharmacist (most of your posts lately have been rather off the rails in all honesty). Regarding PC's raid of TPF protectorates, we discussed that at some length in the meetings before the signing of PB, and everyone acknowledges that that was a mistake.

What's particularly funny about this \m/ issue that we seem to have got derailed onto is that not once did anyone from \m/ try to talk to [i]me[/i]. I might still have told them to get lost but the fact that they went over my head to try to force a 'resolution' in their favour, tried shopping around to almost everyone in the gov except me and tried applying pressure through an ally instead of directly addressing the issue made it a racing certainty.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292679280' post='2542652']
Ah, Schatt, it seems your medication has worn off again. I realise that for you anythng beyond going to ZI and martyrdom is 'survivalist' but out here in the real world it doesn't work that way. (Vox 'prosperous'? Ahahahaha.)

Doch, you too need to visit the pharmacist (most of your posts lately have been rather off the rails in all honesty). Regarding PC's raid of TPF protectorates, we discussed that at some length in the meetings before the signing of PB, and everyone acknowledges that that was a mistake.

What's particularly funny about this \m/ issue that we seem to have got derailed onto is that not once did anyone from \m/ try to talk to [i]me[/i]. I might still have told them to get lost but the fact that they went over my head to try to force a 'resolution' in their favour, tried shopping around to almost everyone in the gov except me and tried applying pressure through an ally instead of directly addressing the issue made it a racing certainty.
[/quote]
Is it common practice for an alliance who is spied on to contact the person who spied on them, or that persons alliance? I have heard it done both ways.

Given your posts regarding \m/ I had absolutely no preconceived notion that you would even give me the time of day, much less reparations because you were "curious". So I went to our allies, RoK, who were/are your allies too, and asked them to help us out. Impero said no to us, and to Rok. The VE government stood by Impero's actions, and condoned them by fully knowing about it and giving their full support behind Impero's decision.

We exhausted all actions short of threatening to go to war, and going to war.

What I find particularly funny about this issue is that somehow you and VE and VE's supporters are trying to turn this around and make it \m/s fault.
\m/'s fault for getting spied on, and not getting reparations out of it, only an "apology" 3 months too late, and another one 4 months too late. I remember when VE came back in the Unjust War, directly allied to NpO and GGA, the same GGA that buried you. You know, that same act of burying you that you hated \m/ and GOONS for. And then you came back and helped bury us! I would think it should be a wash, don't you?

VE held a grudge, and according to some talks with your members, still hold a grudge on us for the stuff we did 3 years ago. And you have the gaul to complain about us bringing up what you did 4 months ago.

Tell me strait Bob Janova, if we had gone directly to you, would it have been any different? Given the information I had, which was your posts and your obvious anti \m/ view, and given your act of war against \m/, a fact I cannot fathom illuded you when you did it given your history in the 'verse, I did not think you would listen. So tell me, was I wrong in trying to go to Impero? Was I wrong then to check with other members of VE gov? Was I then wrong to ask RoK for help in the situation? Was RoK wrong for trying to help us out?

A lot of go around, and I have heard Impero's apology, but what is the most telling regarding your views on \m/ is that we have yet to see an apology from you. You have not shown remorse, or any sense of guilt for your actions. It is not apparent that you believe what you did was a wrong thing to do, because there were absolutely no consequences to your actions.

When you criticize \m/ next, be sure to note the hypocricy that VE, and you personally, have done. Criticizing us for tech raiding is your view, but doing something against us for the same reason ...well now, that is the very definition of being a hypocrit.

As for us trying to get a solution in our favour ... you just don't get that you commited an act of war against a sovereign alliance. By definition [i]you[/i] are in the wrong, not us. [i]You[/i] wronged us, and [i]you[/i] and VE have failed to make ammends, even after we did everything that could be reasonably expected to do when attempting to solve a situation diplomatically.

[i]You[/i] wronged us, and you view us trying to get reps as trying to sway the situation to our favour? Words escape me of how utterly pompous and hypocritical you are being towards \m/. If this had happened against VE you would be up in arms. If \m/ had done this to some other small alliance who had no treaties, the lot of you would be up in arms about it. History has shown that others have butted into our affairs and started wars over situations we helped cause but had since completely resolved them to the satisfaction of all parties involved.

So whats it going to be Bob Janova? Hating the mistreatment of everyone? Or is it ok since we're \m/?

Hypocrit.

Edited by Caliph

[quote]Tell me strait Bob Janova, if we had gone directly to you, would it have been any different?[/quote]
Yes. I might still have told you to go away but it wouldn't have been such a sure thing. It's simple basic respect to contact the person with whom you have an issue, particularly when that person is in government himself.

[quote]Or is it ok since we're \m/?[/quote]
I'll take this option.

[quote]A lot of go around, and I have heard Impero's apology, but what is the most telling regarding your views on \m/ is that we have yet to see an apology from you.[/quote]
You were offered an apology from me and said it wasn't enough. That's fine by me, I don't need good relations with you lot.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292684137' post='2542687']
Yes. I might still have told you to go away but it wouldn't have been such a sure thing. It's simple basic respect to contact the person with whom you have an issue, particularly when that person is in government himself.
[/quote]Perhaps, perhaps not. I did not have any faith you would respond, and I went to the highest person I could find, which was Impero, not you. When SLCB spied on us, I went directly to their triumvirs about it. Thats the way I do things.

I'll take this option.
[/quote]Next time you're complaining about morality I'll be sure to note that your moral code only applies to people you like.

You were offered an apology from me and said it wasn't enough. That's fine by me, I don't need good relations with you lot.
[/quote]
This requires a small explanation. The apology we were offered then was an apology for you spying on us. That was not sufficient then, because we felt it would absolutely change nothing, nor do anything to persuade you not to do it again. Apologizing for spying on us was not sufficient then, nor is it now.

Impero apologized for how he treated us. He said his actions that night were wrong, and he should have spoken differently. It was not about the spying itself, nobody has apologized for that, it was for the lack of respect given to us when we exhausted private diplomatic channels with your alliance and our mutual MDoAP ally for weeks. That is what his apology is about.

You have not shown any remorse for your actions. You were not punished. An apology by you is not sufficient for me to drop this, but it would go a ways in showing the world an honorable action. But since we're \m/ in your view its ok if we get wronged.

You hate us so much you compromise your own morality just to see us wronged. You have become what you have hated, might makes right. I remember a time when the Bob Janova I knew in Grämlins would not have stood for such things (yes I was in Grämlins with you for a time). Good to know how you stand now.

Edit:
And thanks for finally manning up and stating that you don't like us, and view us as not applicable for your morality. You stopped putting up smokescreens, and flat out said it. Thanks :)

Edited by Caliph

If I'd actually attacked you, you'd have a point beyond a technical e-lawyering one. Might will make right when I attack you (PM for peace ...) and you can't do anything about it. Yes, spying on your guy was wrong, but it's hardly a great exercising of might.

Your alliance lives on the memories of a gang of bullies, and tries to live up to that while hiding behind allies. You lost any respect from me when your response to being called out by Polar for a much more egregious morality violation than a gather intel spy attack was 'do something about it'.

Is it immoral to lock up a criminal? No. Morality doesn't apply to people who deliberately place themselves outside it. The same principle applies on the international level. When you made it clear that you don't care about community standards, why should I apply them to you.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292689953' post='2542722']
If I'd actually attacked you, you'd have a point beyond a technical e-lawyering one. Might will make right when I attack you (PM for peace ...) and you can't do anything about it. Yes, spying on your guy was wrong, but it's hardly a great exercising of might.

Your alliance lives on the memories of a gang of bullies, and tries to live up to that while hiding behind allies. You lost any respect from me when your response to being called out by Polar for a much more egregious morality violation than a gather intel spy attack was 'do something about it'.

Is it immoral to lock up a criminal? No. Morality doesn't apply to people who deliberately place themselves outside it. The same principle applies on the international level. When you made it clear that you don't care about community standards, why should I apply them to you.
[/quote]
It is ok for you to be a rogue simply because you have deemed us to be rogues? LMAO.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292679280' post='2542652']
[/quote]

wait- you acknowledge the fact that you actually had to sit down and discuss one of the issues about PC i brought up, but somehow, i am off in my posting? are you entirely sure you are not trying to sweep the fact that VE is slowly but surely becoming a !@#$ alliance. One who went from supposedly standing up for others to bullying others? one who went from stating they are some sort of beacon of respect and what not, to an alliance who refuses to do the right thing just because they do not like another alliance. One who allows their members to spy while claiming that spying should mean war and threatening others who spy on their alliance?

yes, it must be that my posts are off and not instead that VE has sunk to a whole new low and is now wallowing in !@#$ of their own making.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292689953' post='2542722']

[/quote]

so wait, spying is hardly a reason to attack someone? so VE will not then be attacking Wasdrogan? oh wait, ya'll are. not to mention, ya'll threatened TKTB with war. so i take it that VE is taking up the mantle of bully from \m/?

VE's whole response to all of this has been "do something about it". man oh man. i have to admit that i honestly did not think VE could have fallen so far, so fast. so now VE seem to be striving to be the beacon of crap.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1292694945' post='2542815']
wait- you acknowledge the fact that you actually had to sit down and discuss one of the issues about PC i brought up, but somehow, i am off in my posting? are you entirely sure you are not trying to sweep the fact that VE is slowly but surely becoming a !@#$ alliance. One who went from supposedly standing up for others to bullying others? one who went from stating they are some sort of beacon of respect and what not, to an alliance who refuses to do the right thing just because they do not like another alliance. One who allows their members to spy while claiming that spying should mean war and threatening others who spy on their alliance?

yes, it must be that my posts are off and not instead that VE has sunk to a whole new low and is now wallowing in !@#$ of their own making.

so wait, spying is hardly a reason to attack someone? so VE will not then be attacking Wasdrogan? oh wait, ya'll are. not to mention, ya'll threatened TKTB with war. [b]so i take it that VE is taking up the mantle of bully from \m/[/b]?

VE's whole response to all of this has been "do something about it". man oh man. i have to admit that i honestly did not think VE could have fallen so far, so fast. so now VE seem to be striving to be the beacon of crap.
[/quote]
We gladly let them have that mantle, it didn't work out so well for us.

There are two types of folks. One type is the military turn and burn type. They fight the fight, fire their salvos, turn on the afterburners and leave the AO to fight the next battle. The other type are the tail between their legs, whining dogs who are forever regurgitating their own vomit. \m/ received an apology from the Lord of the Entente. \m/ is still regurgitating their butt-hurt - "It wasn't fast enough." Bob admitted that he was wrong. \m/ is still regurgitating their oh so pitiful whines - "That is not good enough." With all of \m/'s butt-hurt and whining within this thread, you would think it was a dog pound with every cage filled with a Schatt.

Ahh-well, keep it up \m/, et al. It provides VE with something else to laugh about as we switch on the afterburners and turn and burn.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1292667936' post='2542607']
VE were clingers-on as they always were, are now, and always will be. You have no concept of being except as implements of other alliances.
[/quote]

I give up. We have pages of people arguing that VE are oppressive fascist overlords, and now you're saying we are weaklings and suck ups to other alliances. You can't have it both ways. Congratulations on your mastery of double-speak.

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1292698367' post='2542870']
There are two types of folks. One type is the military turn and burn type. They fight the fight, fire their salvos, turn on the afterburners and leave the AO to fight the next battle. The other type are the tail between their legs, whining dogs who are forever regurgitating their own vomit. \m/ received an apology from the Lord of the Entente. \m/ is still regurgitating their butt-hurt - "It wasn't fast enough." Bob admitted that he was wrong. \m/ is still regurgitating their oh so pitiful whines - "That is not good enough." With all of \m/'s butt-hurt and whining within this thread, you would think it was a dog pound with every cage filled with a Schatt.

Ahh-well, keep it up \m/, et al. It provides VE with something else to laugh about as we switch on the afterburners and turn and burn.
[/quote]
All I see is VE being butthurt that someone pointed out their hypocracy, yep, real burn and churn there. Try as you might, VE spied not \m/, VE's government used it's might to treat others like crap and VE are the ones here whinging.
Me? I am LMAO at you all trying to make \m/ the bad guy for your actions, really it's great comedy.

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1292698367' post='2542870']
\m/ received an apology from the Lord of the Entente. \m/ is still regurgitating their butt-hurt - "[b]It wasn't [s]fast[/s] enough.[/b]"
[/quote]

Because certainly what Bob did can be brushed off with a simple apology. If that was so, then what WasDrogan did would be brushed off with a simple apol- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRp_mVi969I"]*Cue record skipping*[/url]

Oh wait, that's not happening is it?

What Schatt and the rest are posting in the defense of Was is that VE are being hypocrites considering the situation that \m/ brought to the public eye. Now, if VE had taken a different approach towards the situation with \m/, the issue about them being hypocrites would not exist.

But since they took the approach that they did, it exists.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1292702764' post='2542950']
All I see is VE being butthurt that someone pointed out their hypocracy, yep, real burn and churn there. Try as you might, VE spied not \m/, VE's government used it's might to treat others like crap and VE are the ones here whinging.Me? I am LMAO at you all trying to make \m/ the bad guy for your actions, really it's great comedy.
[/quote]
We're just trying to figure out why you guys keep trying to badmouth us when you haven't taken any action in 4 months.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1292667936' post='2542607']
Haaaaaa. Hahahahaha. Ha. I wouldn't call this "winning"
[/quote]
While the path of the righteous man has an abundance of hard places, I strongly appreciate every step of our succesfull long-term strategy, recognizing it's a question of perspective.