Dear VE, A dear message from TKTB's supposed spy

WasDrogan

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1292717298' post='2543245']
If you want me to move on, perhaps telling me "$%&@ you" isn't the best approach.
[/quote]

I don't care if you move on, we can keep swinging e-p**** all day over this, if you want.

Edited by Smooth

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1292717418' post='2543250']
I don't care if you move on, we can keep swinging e-p**** all day over this, if you want.
[/quote]

[quote name='Smooth']I don't remember giving a $%&@ if \m/ likes VE.

[b]Also, the fact that he apologized after you calling him out just shows that he forgot about this because IT DOESN'T !@#$@#$ MATTER.[/b]
[/quote]
So why don't you let WasDragon go, since spying doesn't matter?

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1292717555' post='2543254']
So why don't you let WasDragon go, since spying doesn't matter?
[/quote]

Me thinks, for us, the more serious issue is the logging into a vast database of information. Just a thought, though, perhaps.

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1292717841' post='2543259']
Me thinks, for us, the more serious issue is the logging into a vast database of information. Just a thought, though, perhaps.
[/quote]

I get it now.
If you steal a unit of information from a small repository it's a small issue.
If you steal the same amount from a large repository it's a major crime.

Yes logical for sure.

[quote]Yes we did wait four months to let this out, I honestly didn't think it would take VE this long to give us the opportunity to use it. [/quote]
And out it comes: you're just milking this for PR points.

[quote]Of course we have not stopped tech raiding, but then again you haven't stopped spying so I guess that is a moot point. [/quote]
Trying to compare these is ridiculous. You attack nations and small alliances daily, as a matter of course, alliance-wide and repeatedly. I spied on one of your nations once. You and Schatt have made a few attempts in this thread to make out that it's some sort of repeating pattern, but it's not ... perhaps you ought to think about that before pulling the 'sincerity' line.

[quote]I have publicly stated, and will do so again, had I been consulted about the "attacktorate" situation I would not have gone along with it. ... If it makes you feel any better that was not the right thing to do, and we have since moved on from doing those sort of things.[/quote]
Well, good for you. Maybe there is hope for the alliance yet. That's, however, completely irrelevant since we're talking about the \m/ of August which definitely hadn't moved on from such things.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292720383' post='2543321']
You attack nations and small alliances daily, as a matter of course, alliance-wide and repeatedly.
[/quote]

Don't some of your allies do this as well? I'm fairly certain PC and GOONS are prominent raiders too. I've got nothing against those two at all mind you, in fact I'm pretty cool with those guys, but I'm just wondering why it's only bad when we do it?

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

Trying to compare these is ridiculous. You attack nations and small alliances daily, as a matter of course, alliance-wide and repeatedly. I spied on one of your nations once. You and Schatt have made a few attempts in this thread to make out that it's some sort of repeating pattern, but it's not ... perhaps you ought to think about that before pulling the 'sincerity' line.

Well, good for you. Maybe there is hope for the alliance yet. That's, [b]however, completely irrelevant since we're talking about the \m/ of August which definitely hadn't moved on from such things.[/b][/quote]

Actually this thread is about spying and VE's standard of hypocricy.

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1292698367' post='2542870']
There are two types of folks. One type is the military turn and burn type. They fight the fight, fire their salvos, turn on the afterburners and leave the AO to fight the next battle. The other type are the tail between their legs, whining dogs who are forever regurgitating their own vomit. \m/ received an apology from the Lord of the Entente. \m/ is still regurgitating their butt-hurt - "It wasn't fast enough." Bob admitted that he was wrong. \m/ is still regurgitating their oh so pitiful whines - "That is not good enough." With all of \m/'s butt-hurt and whining within this thread, you would think it was a dog pound with every cage filled with a Schatt.

Ahh-well, keep it up \m/, et al. It provides VE with something else to laugh about as we switch on the afterburners and turn and burn.
[/quote]

so from what i am gathering, VE is perfectly fine to just accept an apology for spying? then i hope Was apologizes and is then free to go. otherwise, i would suggest that VE stop spouting off at the mouth that an apology is all that is needed.

[/quote]

and ya know what is sad, people like me and people in Polaris are defending \m/. i would say that your PR points are kind of plummeting for anyone outside of your circle of allies. it does not matter if \m/ is milking this as others have come in to defend them.

[quote]Don't some of your allies do this as well? I'm fairly certain PC and GOONS are prominent raiders too.[/quote]
Yes, and they're aware of my opinion of that. Also, they're not trying to give me a lecture in morality just now. PC actually don't really raid these days, by the way.

MM, this thread is about WasDrogan, it was your people that dragged the summer incident into the thread.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1292714394' post='2543191']
If you view events longer than 4 months old to be too ancient to bring up, I expect you will not bring up the Polar \m/ war, our conduct in such times, nor our conduct if it has been more than 4 months old.
[/quote]
This would make sense if I had ever brought that up. My point being the only thing I care about is that you've had four months to declare war/force reps/start a PR war and in that time you have done none of those except the latter, which was in this thread. Obviously it wasn't that big of a deal to you for those four months, so I ask what are you trying to get out of it now? Because to be quite frank, no one in VE cares what \m/ thinks about us.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1292718140' post='2543265']
I get it now.If you steal a unit of information from a small repository it's a small issue.If you steal the same amount from a large repository it's a major crime.Yes logical for sure.
[/quote]

Steal money from a gas station or steal money from the Pentagon. If you feel the consequences would be the same regardless I implore you to try it.

Edited by Screwedupmonkey

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292721578' post='2543350']
MM, this thread is about WasDrogan, it was your people that dragged the summer incident into the thread.
[/quote]

The "summer incident" is related to WasDrogan's because of the similarity between the two events. I know you see only what's convenient for you to see but it's pretty plain to me and enough other people to continue berating you about it. If you don't like that then perhaps you should take responsibility for your actions like I have for mine, otherwise I imagine you'll have to keep dealing with this in the future one way or another.

Smooth, I'm terribly sorry we have ruffled your feathers but I'd like to suggest you calm down and take a moment to reconsider your tone because it seems to me that you're saying you didn't care if you put RoK in a bad spot by crapping on us, but somehow it's our problem for not wanting to put Rok in a bad spot by attacking you.