Closing Our Doors

Mila Amo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I...I'm still in shock.

Even though I haven't been in MA in months (close to a year), it still felt like a home to me. If it wasn't for MA, if it wasn't for all the people that made MA the symbol that it was, I probably wouldn't have been submerged and interact with such fluidity that I do now with Bob's community.

All the shenanigans, friendships, adventures, good and bad times. I'll treasure the time I spent in MA to the bottom of my heart.

It saddens me greatly to do this for a last time.

o/ Monos Archein

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1291785492' post='2533641']
You picked a very good alliance to merge into. CSN are some pretty good people :)

Didn't MA just announce a protectorate?
[/quote]

CSN is their protector as per our terms.

Edited by Mila Amo

Mila served MA quite admirably and I cannot wait to have her in CSN.
She, hhawk, Allied_Threat and the rest of MA are faces I am ecstatic to continue working with.
We'll never forget MA and what it is and was.
And I look forward to working with you at your new home in CSN.
Welcome MA members
o/ MA
o/ CSN

:wub:

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1291790846' post='2533729']
I was anticipating this for the last 8 months, so I guess this finally happened. Cpt Godzilla was just no KaitlinK it seems. Oh well, have fun in a WickedJless (and thus slightly better :P) CSN.
[/quote]

Ive actually been gone from MA for a few months. As for those saying "10 months too late" ect. are obviously those who have never been in a leadership role of an alliance. It's one thing to be in govt. and vote to merge, but it's a completely different feeling and set of responsibilities to be a leader and come to this decision. There is always going to be a group of people who magically show up and don't want to give up, there are always those select few who withstand the whole ordeal trying to help out, and then there are the ones who think they know what is best, but don't do !@#$ about it.

That being said, good luck in CSN

OOC - should have let me know like a month ago <_< i wouldn't have renewed the domain name

sad to see this announcement.....Monos Archein was on of my fav alliances for a long time. Back in the day, they were like NV's sibling. Had a lot of fun times with members of MA.....good memories o/

For one last time....

Hail Monos Archein o/

Maroon globalization? I have no issues with this what so ever, I do have a few questions and well since I'm gone from the global scene, looks like this venue will have to suffice.

How will this affect Chestnut?

Are their plans to unify the sphere ONCE and for all ?

I'm all for transparency, however if this is privileged info, I'm sure the proper personnel knows how to send me that ow so lovely PM :)

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1291809932' post='2533838']
I just sure hope no one has caught onto our plan to merge all of Superfriends into one huge Mega alliance and systematicly steamroll all who stand in our path to world domination.

[/quote]

That would actually be a worthwhile endeavor.

Sorry to hear, MA.