Final Federation of Buccaneers Announcement

Stormsend

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291854486' post='2534324']
[color="#0000FF"]No, they just hate MK, and since these fellows ain't exactly known for their fortitude down there, this is as close as many of them will ever come to having a victory over MK.[/color]
[/quote]

You, of all people, say [b]that[/b]. And without giving names! Balls, right?

Also, no, pretty much think this thread is about FoB. People only started talking about MK once they barged in with their "tact" and helped to mess up their former ally's farewell thread.

Edited by deSouza

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='deSouza' timestamp='1291861391' post='2534447']
You, of all people, say [b]that[/b]. And without giving names! Balls, right?

Also, no, pretty much think this thread is about FoB. People only started talking about MK once they barged in with their "tact" and helped to mess up their former ally's farewell thread.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Do I really need to name names? I thought it was pretty obvious who I was referring to, but then again I am talking to deSouza here.

Anyway, I don't see any of MK's "tact" prior to the comments made by your little friends. Up until then there were only the typical farewell comments. Nothing to get upset again. But who am I to rain on your victory over MK (if you can call it that)? It is after all the only one you'll be having for a long, long time.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291864237' post='2534501']
[color="#0000FF"]Do I really need to name names? I thought it was pretty obvious who I was referring to, but then again I am talking to deSouza here.
[/color]
[/quote]

Just covering my ass against backpedalling. Cowards are infamous for doing that.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291864237' post='2534501']
[color="#0000FF"]
Anyway, I don't see any of MK's "tact" prior to the comments made by your little friends. Up until then there were only the typical farewell comments. Nothing to get upset again. But who am I to rain on your victory over MK (if you can call it that)? It is after all the only one you'll be having for a long, long time.[/color]
[/quote]

I didn't give you the authority to define who my friends are, I recognize I didn't like their alliance, yet I also gave a typical farewell comment. Didn't feel like desecrating this.
Criticism towards FoB was towards FoB. MK intervened (in the same "intellectually privileged" way you are doing right now) and made it all about themselves.
I pointed and laughed. Still am doing that.

Edited by deSouza

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1291775611' post='2533456']
*ahem*I meant what was said on IRC to Londo.*ahem* :P

Like I said this is not your failure, you did all you could. The likes of Choader and the other cowards who fled to fight Polaris leaving FoB out to dry are the true failures of this alliance. [ooc] Don't take it so personally ;) [/ooc]
[/quote]
You don't know me and you don't know as much about that as you think you do, you're better when you stick to your usual anti-establishment shtick.

Anyway, aside from the usual clowns it's nice to see so many people remembering the good times and good people.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291874025' post='2534665']
[color="#0000FF"]Thank you for acknowledging my contributions. It feels good to finally be appreciated around here.[/color]
[/quote]
No sir, you are appreciated on much higher levels.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1291775611' post='2533456']
*ahem*I meant what was said on IRC to Londo.*ahem* :P

Like I said this is not your failure, you did all you could. The likes of Choader and the other cowards who fled to fight Polaris leaving FoB out to dry are the true failures of this alliance. [ooc] Don't take it so personally ;) [/ooc]
[/quote]

Your posting privileges should be taken away for this. Please dont talk of a situation you clearly know nothing about.

:wub: Choader :wub: Runz :wub:

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1291897585' post='2534808']
Your posting privileges should be taken away for this. Please dont talk of a situation you clearly know nothing about.

:wub: Choader :wub: Runz :wub:
[/quote]

Well if it quacks like a duck and acts like a duck then he must be a chicken.

lolwut

Just a little addendum to Athens protecting those remaining on the FoB AA.

Overlooked in all of this is the fact that FOB has 1 active protectorate, REM. While I have personally never met any of these guys, I intend to get into contact with them. Until such time as myself or Rsox says otherwise, the alliance of REM is under the protection of Athens as well. Hands off these guys as well.

I gotta come here more often.

Best wishes to everyone in Federation of Buccaneers. I was bushwhacked by some of you guys in Karma, and you were fine warriors.

[quote name='Choader' timestamp='1291872433' post='2534636']
Anyway, aside from the usual clowns it's nice to see so many people remembering the good times and good people.
[/quote]
People remember from their own perspective. Not everyone was their friend or enjoyed "good times" with these "good people.

[quote name='Choader' timestamp='1291872433' post='2534636']
[/quote]
People remember from their own perspective. Not everyone was their friend or enjoyed "good times" with these "good people. Without the clowns as you call them this thread would just be full of mindless hails and groupies trying to get noticed for their exceptional brown nose ability by the massive PB/SG hegemony

• 11 months later...

Yarr, tis be a day of remembrance for those men and women who set sail with the Buccaneers.
It be a day sorrow as we look back at our past Adventures ... Our flags have grown dusty are maps grown tattered, but we will never forget what it meant to be a part of the Federation as a Buccaneer..

Thanks is in order to all those scurvy dog's and scallywags who made the federation what it was, The men and women of the Federation and all our old allies. Serving along side you all those years were truly memorable.

Sagha,
Co-Founder and First Pirate King of the Federation of Buccaneers
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090124140753/cybernations/images/thumb/1/1a/FoB.jpg/250px-FoB.jpg[/img]

Edited by Sagha

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1323203542' post='2866002']
Sad to see you guys disband. Where will you go now Stormsend?
[/quote]

FoB disbanded a year ago, just giving this disbandment post my one year reflection. Members can be found everywhere, those who have not quit that is. I hope they are all doing well.