Final Federation of Buccaneers Announcement

Stormsend

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1291709472' post='2532788']
Nothing would be more pleasurable then seeing UBD meet the same fate. Not from choice mind you, but by force. :)
[/quote]

Of the mind of forcing alliances to disband are we? I remember many a month ago of a coalition of alliances who opposed a Hegemony on these exact grounds. You are a traitor to your own beliefs.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1291709472' post='2532788']
Nothing would be more pleasurable then seeing UBD meet the same fate. Not from choice mind you, but by force. :)
[/quote]

Do something about it :smug:

No really.... Im bored do it.

Edited by white majik

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1291710039' post='2532798']
Do something about it :smug:

No really.... Im bored do it.
[/quote]

And yet more of it. I redirect you [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95430&view=findpost&p=2532797"]ye.[/url]

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1291710244' post='2532800']
And yet more of it. I redirect you [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95430&view=findpost&p=2532797"]ye.[/url]
[/quote]

Yeah that would work if I believed Karma was about change. It was more about me and my alliance blowing people up, then when we were done we gave White Peace to GGA and Valhalla. Thanks for playing, try again, better luck next time

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1291710030' post='2532797']
Of the mind of forcing alliances to disband are we? I remember many a month ago of a coalition of alliances who opposed a Hegemony on these exact grounds. You are a traitor to your own beliefs.
[/quote]

Wasn't actually serious about it :3

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1291675284' post='2532384']
Stormsend, you will eventually be mine. I may not wield as much power as Archon...but I am just as tender a lover.
[/quote]

I feel I should say something sensible here but... Meh. You can't deny the truth.

Best of luck to the former buccaneers. Now, where's the treasure buried?

Elly

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1291705975' post='2532742']
We havn't disbanded yet. :smug:
:P
[/quote]

Liars. You disbanded and then reformed a half a second later thinking no one would notice! ;)

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1291709319' post='2532784']
A happy end to a sad alliance. Baibai :)
[/quote]

Whether or not you like an alliance or not there are many folks who put a lot of time to making it and have spend considerable time building it. That it has reached a point where it is necessary to pull the plug is very painful for them. It's easy to be flippant and try to rub salt in their wounds. But it is far from a classy thing to do.

I was... on the fence about FoB for most of their existence, seeing as the were in the almost complete opposite political direction as could be. But I do like pirates. And I did gain much respect for the way Stormsend took the helm and did his best to turn the fleet around. So, good luck to survivors.

[quote name='MagicalTrevor' timestamp='1291682806' post='2532491']
I'd watch what you say if i were you.
[/quote]

OMG empty treats! I tremble in fear! :frantic:

To everyone who said that would love to say the same about me, I hope you guys have tons of patience because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Also a funny fact: While FoB dies KoN! still alive :smug:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1291687586' post='2532534']
Sorry to hear the news, FoB. You were a good bunch.[/quote]
Indeed, always a shame to see the disbandment of another alliance. I know the feeling personally.
[quote]The Phoenix Federations extends an offer for Hawk_11 in the amount of $300,000,000.00
[/quote]
$300,000,000.01

Seriously though Hawk, name your price. :P

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1291709319' post='2532784']
A happy end to a sad alliance. Baibai :)
[/quote]

[quote name='Kahnite' timestamp='1291685145' post='2532509']
Sorry, no tears here.
[/quote]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1291680123' post='2532460']
Nothing of value was lost.
[/quote]

Oh the irony! The sweet irony!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1291751276' post='2533117']

[/quote]
My advice is a treat yes. I don't see why you would tremble at it though?

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' timestamp='1291687877' post='2532536']
Errm...why exactly should he watch what he says? I'd prefer you to finish your thought/threat/empty promise rather than leave it open to interpretation. Be bold MT.
[/quote]

His alliance isn't in a very strong political position right now and him mouthing off over an alliance that has done nothing to his and in fact has been called honourable and fair by 95% of people on both(all) sides of the web doesn't really help that situation does it. I love how you assume it is a threat because i'm in MK btw. If i'd have said the same in STA (i would have) it'd have been seen as some advise from an ally who knows what he is talking about.

Oh well, enjoy your tinted glasses :>

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You know, I've got a sneaking feeling that the only people who still haven't gotten over that are not and never have been in KoN![/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

To everyone who said that would love to say the same about me, I hope you guys have tons of patience because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

[/quote]

You rejoice over the disbandment and death of a community, while we mourn, and you are moral and we are immoral?

Strange times indeed.

Guys, in an effort to quell the negativity running rampant here, if you wish to tell me just how happy you are that FoB is gone, please PM me and let me know. Your thoughts will be addressed in the order they are received. In the meantime, while I appreciate your input here, I feel almost certain you are trying only to validate your own insignificant existence on this world by spitting on the grave of another. I will say a prayer for you in the vain hope that your life gains some sort of meaning so that you can one day be a happier, more positive individual.

P.S. I know that's a lot of big words for some of you, but use context clues.

Edited by Stormsend