Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1290705173' post='2523096']
How are you able to verify this if nobody from the Kingdom maintained a presence since the withdrawal?
[/quote]

I knew this was coming. A bit predictable. Check for yourself if you don't believe me.

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1290701943' post='2523055']
Pacifica, unlike the House of Fungi [u][b]takes time and rational thought on decisions[/b][/u] rather then get butthurt and stalk off home with their toys.

This is a step in the right direction.
[/quote]

I would seriously consider rescinding this statement. The NPO's history has and continues to lack time and rational thought.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1290705173' post='2523096']
How are you able to verify this if nobody from the Kingdom maintained a presence since the withdrawal?
[/quote]

Stop being so intentionally obtuse. No one in MK has posted in the embassy since we closed official diplomatic channels with Pacifica.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1290706801' post='2523115']
Waste of a post IMO, this will get interesting. I think this is kind of trying to provoke it?
[/quote]
I don't think even Pacifica would actually believe closing the embassy over a week after our diplomats were withdrawn would have much of a chance of provoking anything other than the usual embarrassing posts from HoT.

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1290707670' post='2523122']
About time NPO. I think there are daycare centers available though for those now displaced diplomats. Cost is quite affordable I hear too.
[/quote]
Yep, that sure is a children joke alright.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1290696230' post='2523020']
How exactly is MK "actively plotting against" NPO?
[/quote]

I never said they were, and if that's what you think I was saying, then I apologize. I didn't think what I said warranted being spelled out, but if you can't see how MK and NPO are, at the very least, opposite of each other on the political spectrum, then perhaps you need to take a fresh look at the political spectrum.

What I was implying was that embassies are a privilege to have, not a right as most alliances believe them to be. If an alliance is actively against another, or simply actively against their political standing, then they do not require an embassy on your soil.

If you choose to give them one, it is a privilege for them to have.

Edited by greenacres

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1290699287' post='2523037']
The Cult of Justitia calls dibs on the vacated building.
[/quote]

You can have it if you wish. We at Pacifica support the notion of recycling and believe that no garbage should go to waste.

[quote name='Malatose' timestamp='1290711631' post='2523171']
We at Pacifica support the notion of recycling and believe that no garbage should go to waste.
[/quote]

That's the kind of attitude that gets people like SDRD promoted to Imperial Officer.

Ah yes, the quiet contest continues.

You two are acting like elementary schoolers. It's the host alliance's right to demask any diplomat and delete any embassy that it wants. Bawwing about it is just trying to create trouble where there is none. If you can't play nice with each other, then don't play. Don't baw about it everywhere.

[quote]Let me know if I have this correct:

You're all like, "get out!" And they're all like, "LOL first!"

Did I miss anything? [/quote]

Sums it up.
I predict something going down by the Christmas Holiday.
Mainly, I believe that Vox Populi will come back into existence, and it's first act will be to seek a protectorate treaty with Pacifica.