An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1290060751' post='2516536']
Would this be an appropriate place to say "Do something about it"?
[/quote]
You must be blind. Look past the text in the image. It portrays a man trapped in a relationship with a woman who has diarrhea of the mouth.

Your endless and useless trolling may be horrible to listen to but I get to show you off to all my friends =)
[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/2/28/takealookatm128487170648906250.jpg[/img]

And besides. You're all we got now that NPO is good.
[img]http://allthingsjasonday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/attention-whore-demotivational-poster-1201807295.jpg[/img]

Edited by dev0win

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1290055949' post='2516493']
Given how boring this incident has been, and the complete lack of wars I've been in, I'm going to make the assumption this didn't happen while I wasn't paying attention. The only thing we did was respond in kind, closing down our embassy in reaction.[/quote]

We never closed the MK embassy though. Anyone still masked has access.

[quote]For the love of God, would somebody please just push the big red button? Let's put our warchests to good use!
[/quote]

I'll push the big red button, but only if you don't complain when I do.

[quote]You must be blind. Look past the text in the image. It portrays a man trapped in a relationship with a woman who has diarrhea of the mouth.
[/quote]

If you want to read that much into it sure. I looked at it and saw some guy complaining a girl kept talking. I interpreted your comment to mean you wanted us to do something more to your tastes. To which my only response can be "Seriously, if what we're doing isn't entertaining enough for you, do something yourself" aka "Do something about it"

That said, your girlfriend is adorable. And she only costs 5 dollars! Must get awkward sometimes though.

[quote]We never closed the MK embassy though. Anyone still masked has access.
[/quote]

So we escalated a bit. We didn't want to single anyone in the NPO out, so you are all now unwelcome equally.

Edited by Seerow

[quote]That said, your girlfriend is adorable. And she only costs 5 dollars! Must get awkward sometimes though.[/quote]
Pffbt, who pays five dollars for what you can get in the palm of your hand.

[quote]We didn't want to single anyone in the NPO out, so you are all now unwelcome equally.
[/quote]
[sincerity]Thanks for caring so much! :)[/sincerity]

Edited by SoulVici

[quote name='SoulVici' timestamp='1290065324' post='2516563']
Since when does a .jpg cost 5 dollars?[/quote]

I was referring to the stuffed animal, which I assume costs somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 dollars. Or the cat, which may be more or less, depending. Either way.

[quote][sincerity]Thanks for caring so much! :blush: [/sincerity]
[/quote]

Glad you appreciate it.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1290065537' post='2516565']
I was referring to the stuffed animal, which I assume costs somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 dollars. Or the cat, which may be more or less, depending. Either way.

Glad you appreciate it.
[/quote]
Your not very good at connecting references are you. Typical dense MK'r though. You guys really need an intelligence censor to keep you guys from posting fail blogs on the owf. Bahh who am I kidding... Your right. I'll just use big red arrows, short words and label EVERYTHING next time =)

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1290074127' post='2516591']
So this is the best drama MK can come up with?

"NPO deleted some posts of our diplomats on their forums, so now we're closing their embassy."

Man. Grow up.
[/quote]

Currently the best drama team in CN. Wheres the award for this?

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1290066278' post='2516569']
Your not very good at connecting references are you. Typical dense MK'r though. You guys really need an intelligence censor to keep you guys from posting fail blogs on the owf. Bahh who am I kidding... Your right. [b]I'll just use big red arrows, short words and label EVERYTHING next time =)[/b]
[/quote]

Better grammar would work too.

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1290066278' post='2516569']
Your not very good at connecting references are you. Typical dense MK'r though. You guys really need an intelligence censor to keep you guys from posting fail blogs on the owf. Bahh who am I kidding... Your right. I'll just use big red arrows, short words and label EVERYTHING next time =)
[/quote]
What a poor attempt to bait MK, I think you will find dear boy that Shroomsters will see straight through your !@#$%^&*...do try to make a better impact next time <_<

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1290062784' post='2516552']
You must be blind. Look past the text in the image. It portrays a man trapped in a relationship with a woman who has diarrhea of the mouth.
[/quote]
You start off with the false premise that we're somehow forcing you to read our announcements over and over again. Or if you're referring to this thread going on and on, you seem to think MKers are the only ones to have posted in this thread, which naturally is not the case. No one's forcing you to do anything, dear, you can be anything you want and do anything you like.

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1290062784' post='2516552']
And besides. You're all we got now that NPO is good.
[img]http://allthingsjasonday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/attention-whore-demotivational-poster-1201807295.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Why, of all the places, you are posting these here is beyond me. You criticize people for giving us attention by posting in our threads by... posting in one of our threads.

"NPO deleted some posts of our diplomats on their forums, so now we're closing their embassy."

Man. Grow up.
[/quote]
It's cute to watch people [i]make[/i] drama from all of this. You know, your crew of people. Fernando, Alterego, Misr, HoT, ect.

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1290092590' post='2516656']
You start off with the false premise that we're somehow forcing you to read our announcements over and over again. Or if you're referring to this thread going on and on, you seem to think MKers are the only ones to have posted in this thread, which naturally is not the case. No one's forcing you to do anything, dear, you can be anything you want and do anything you like.

Why, of all the places, you are posting these here is beyond me. You criticize people for giving us attention by posting in our threads by... posting in one of our threads.
[/quote]
Well yes I did post here but not giving you the ever so desired/approval support you are so desperately seeking on the OWF. I rather just like making fun of desperate attempts that MK has been putting our recently. I'm not just here to troll every post MK makes either. I've hailed some good things you've done recently, just as I have even for GOONS. These recent postings those are pathetic attempts for attention and I find them very amusing to say the least. As for baiting? C'mon its pure comedy. MK's actions recently remind me of circus events and a piss-poor attempt at making others look bad so that MK can get out of the spotlight is just another prime example. Do yourselves a favor and stay off the OWF for a while?

As for Potato's comment about grammar. Really? If thats all the argument you have on me you've clearly lost the battle. The "Well your Grammar SUCKS" argument is for 5th grade nerds that aren't big enough to punch their offenders. If I was really putting effort into flaming I would have put more effort into my 5 second photoshop job and actually typed text in my threads instead of just using pictures off googles top 10 searches. Try harder, you're still making yourself look pathetic sir.

Edited by dev0win

Man. Grow up.
[/quote]

No kidding. They should be clamoring on about old drama for PR points, not current ones.

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1290099974' post='2516694']
Well yes I did post here but not giving you the ever so desired/approval support you are so desperately seeking on the OWF. I rather just like making fun of desperate attempts that MK has been putting our recently. I'm not just here to troll every post MK makes either. I've hailed some good things you've done recently, just as I have even for GOONS.
[/quote]
I can pretty confidently say we are not looking for your approval or support here.
About our recent stuff, after the NSO announcement we have done exactly two announcements, first of which was a response to a TFD member posting a fake DoW and the second being this here. So I'm glad you like the "good things" we've done and I'm sorry we've failed you with our "desperate attempts" at getting attention and out of the spotlight. I can't quite fathom where you get the whole "MK is the girl friend who won't shut up" comparison from, though.

[b]These recent postings those are pathetic attempts for attention[/b] and I find them very amusing to say the least. As for baiting? C'mon its pure comedy. MK's actions recently remind me of circus events and [b]a piss-poor attempt at making others look bad so that MK can get out of the spotlight[/b] is just another prime example. Do yourselves a favor and stay off the OWF for a while?
[/quote]
So at the same time we're trying to get more attention and get away from the spotlight? With all the contradictions going on and having plurals where there ought to be singulars, I'm not sure if even you know what you're posting.

As for Potato's comment about grammar. Really? If thats all the argument you have on me you've clearly lost the battle. The "Well your Grammar SUCKS" argument is for 5th grade nerds that aren't big enough to punch their offenders. If I was really putting effort into flaming I would have put more effort into my 5 second photoshop job and actually typed text in my threads instead of just using pictures off googles top 10 searches. Try harder, you're still making yourself look pathetic sir.
[/quote]

That wasn't the only argument but, with such ridiculous claims, I also knew other people who handle you in sufficient manner. And that's what happened.
With that said, if you're not going to make any effort, why do you insist on wasting everyone's time?

Edited by potato

:words:
[/quote]
Most people do not appreciate the effort you put forth here, but I do. Thank you for keeping this thread going, I would hate to read more "1 million NS" announcements.