An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1289888847' post='2514216']
An interesting effort by MK to direct people's attention to the "Evil NPO". A bit dramatic though don't you think?
[/quote]
NPO built itself around drama. This appears to be just an attempt to get back to its roots.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1289888380' post='2514199']
out of curiosity, what'd they edit? and what did they edit it to?
[/quote]
This would be good to know. Details and such are good, if you want to do a proper smear campaign on the NPO.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1289888695' post='2514209']
I'm disappointed to see the NPO going back to its old ways.
[/quote]
I'm not.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1289888847' post='2514216']
An interesting effort by MK to direct people's attention to the "Evil NPO". A bit dramatic though don't you think?
[/quote]
Closing an embassy is hardly 'evil.' It is rather disrespectful however.

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1289888933' post='2514217']
NPO built itself around drama. This appears to be just an attempt to get back to its roots.
[/quote]
Interesting how this drama is being made by some other alliance, don't you think? It's also interesting when one thinks of the possibility that this is just an attempt to pass the bad-PR-ball.

Also, I second Dochartaigh:
[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1289889079' post='2514220']
I am curious as to what was edited and what it was edited to as well. because since only 2 were booted, it seems there is much more to this story than MK is telling.
[/quote]

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1289889079' post='2514220']
I am curious as to what was edited and what it was edited to as well. because since only 2 were booted, it seems there is much more to this story than MK is telling.
[/quote]
About a page's worth of non-offensive posts were either stripped of content or deleted altogether. The two individuals de-masked were ex-NPO. Pacifica suddenly remembered that they hate them and withdrew masks.

Smacks of desperation. Evil NPO doesnt work any more, thay paid for their past and have done nothing in 18 months. Why dont you conduct your foreign affairs based on your own ideals rather than stealing NPOs ideals and telling us what NPO would have done years ago under a different leadership

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1289889407' post='2514230']
About a page's worth of non-offensive posts were either stripped of content or deleted altogether. The two individuals de-masked were ex-NPO. Pacifica suddenly remembered that they hate them and withdrew masks.
[/quote]
Well, don't forget, offensiveness is in the eye of the beholder. :P

[quote name='Scorbolt' timestamp='1289889655' post='2514237']
We're doing that. Just so you know.
[/quote]
To piggyback on this. It is because of our set of ideals no war was started over this unlike NPO would have.

Edited by BDRocks

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1289889407' post='2514230']
[/quote]
non-offensive to MK may be offensive to others. details on the stripped content or deleted posts?

Strategic Scheming? That's your title? How cute :rolleyes:

You need to try harder. More details or this won't go anywhere.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289889964' post='2514245']
non-offensive to MK may be offensive to others. details on the stripped content or deleted posts?

Strategic Scheming? That's your title? How cute :rolleyes:

You need to try harder. More details or this won't go anywhere.
[/quote]
It's not [i]supposed[/i] to go anywhere. That's the entire point.

[quote name='James IV' timestamp='1289889847' post='2514242']
Lol. I think MK wants NPO to be the bad guy again.
[/quote]
Not really. They're neither a challenge nor a threat. They can't even run a proper FA department anymore, let alone an international coalition.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1289889536' post='2514233']
Smacks of desperation. Evil NPO doesnt work any more, thay paid for their past and have done nothing in 18 months. Why dont you conduct your foreign affairs based on your own ideals rather than stealing NPOs ideals and telling us what NPO would have done years ago under a different leadership
[/quote]
That's nice. Doesn't mean they can't be criticized if they do something else wrong now, which is what MK is indicating.

Edit:
I should probably read things before talking about them.

Edited by Vesalius

[quote name='Scorbolt' timestamp='1289889655' post='2514237']
We're doing that. Just so you know.
[/quote]
Its a public reaction to something minor that NPO would have reacted to. You can hardly react the exact same way and go to war for it because you took them down for doing things like that.